Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

Shakes head "I dont see how it was cute " Sighs i then smiled "Uh...Fly as in you turn into a dragon ...." i blinked then nodded "Sure,i've never flown on a dragon back before .But i dont think changing here would be a good idea.Why dont we go somewhere eles ?"

- sighs- You know.. I don't have to turn into a seventy foot reptile every time a I wanna fly. I just have to grow wings then I can hold you when we are up there.- smiles- Where do you wanna go?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 am
Ryujin Imoya

i smiled Apologetically"Sorry..I just thought you had to" I bite my lower lip blushed a bit The idea was ..nice "I...that be nice "I nodded "uh...hmm ..anywhere you want to take me .im fine going "I smiled back an put my arms around his neck waiting to see if he could pick me up."but you know ,you sont wanna attract to much attention so why dont we just go out into the parking lot then do it" my jaw went slack" that Didnt Come out Right ...uhmmn...not the way i ment it ...i mean your wing an uh..."I cleared my thoart"I'ma shut now "I shook my head this guy made me babble i never babble it would intresting to see why if i could get passed it .  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:50 am
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

i smiled Apologetically"Sorry..I just thought you had to" I bite my lower lip blushed a bit The idea was ..nice "I...that be nice "I nodded "uh...hmm ..anywhere you want to take me .im fine going "I smiled back an put my arms around his neck waiting to see if he could pick me up."but you know ,you sont wanna attract to much attention so why dont we just go out into the parking lot then do it" my jaw went slack" that Didnt Come out Right ...uhmmn...not the way i ment it ...i mean your wing an uh..."I cleared my thoart"I'ma shut now "I shook my head this guy made me babble i never babble it would intresting to see why if i could get passed it .

-smiles at her suggestively. his wings unfold like flower petals and he picks her up the world around them coming to a crawl, I'll take you wherever i want huh? okay. If you want to do it in the parking lot thats okay. Although i had a more comfortable place in mind.- he smiles at her as they lift off the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:15 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I blushed deeply it had not been what i ment,but it was funny how things come out .watching him unfold his wings was quite pretty.but we heard a couple of astonished gasps behind us.Thankfully we had taken off by then.as the world came to a crawl,I cleared my throat."Yes,where you want.is fine by me ."I blushed even hard with the next words he uttered ."i was meaning taking off from there. " I smiled then looking at the sky around me passing by with my arms around his neck"Where are we going ?" i looked up into Ryujins eyes  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 pm
-smiles and the stars reflect off his eyes- To a hidden spot that i knoticed flying above it recently- He flies towards a wooded area and comes in for a landing.- * hidden waterfall forum*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 am
Helen Green
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POP!
Helen sucked back in the deflated bubble of her gum and began chewing it again, preparing it for another bubble. As she did so, she looked around through half-asleep eyes at the empty fairgrounds.
"I swear, there's a new place everytime I take a walk around here." she murmured to herself as she looked around for a place to smoke.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Keller Green

User Image

"Might I suggest at the top of the ferris wheel?" said a handsome young man from behind her, his hands toying with a joint. Coming closer, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to his body, her back to his front and his lips right beside her ear. "Come on, Helen. Are you so bored that you turn to smoking at a fairground? And here I was, thinking you were smart enough to find a much more fun place. Why not behind the school, like all the other potheads?" He chuckled, his deep voice echoing through the small space. "At least come on with me. You know I hate heights."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:21 pm
Helen jumped and nearly dropped her joint, but she managed to juggle it around before she got a good grip on it again. "I'm sure all this weed and crap's drained everything in our brains." she grunted as she placed it between her lips. She gave her brother a sideways glance. "If you hate heights than why bother with the Ferris Wheel?" she said, digging her hands in her pocket for warmth from the nighttime air.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"Is it so bad to want to be alone with my beloved sister for just a moment?" he asked lowly, pulling her hands from her pockets and holding them in his large warm ones. "Come on, Helen. Come on the ferris wheel with me," pleaded Keller, smirking. "I'll make it worth your while."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:43 pm
She only turned and avoided eye contact with him. "Fine, whatever." she sighed in defeat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 pm
He grinned and picked her up. "Sweet! Come on, before the line gets too long!" With her in his arms, he ran to the ferris wheel, was ushered onto the ride, and buckled in by a female attendant while she was buckled in by a male. Turning his head to her on her left as soon as the ride started moving, Keller wrapped his arm around her shoulders and smirked. "Well, we're all alone, gorgeous. Anything you wanna do? I know you think I'm sexy~"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm
Helen squeaked when he picked her up and had to lock her arms around his neck to make sure she wouldn't fall, or at least be able to take him down, too. She didn't think Keller was this eager to get on the ride...
In a mere blink of an eye she found herself strapped up on the already moving ride with her brother teasing him. As soon as her mind stopped racing, she lowered her eyelids and pointed at the unlit joint that miraculously stayed in her mouth. "You could start with lighting that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:56 pm
"As adorable as that looks in your mouth, I'd rather have something long, thick, and mine in it~" he teased, pulling his own joint out if his pocket. "Besides, we have to wait until we get to the top." Smirking, he leaned closer. "You getting irritated yet? Because you're sexy when you're irritated. I know because I am too~"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 pm
Helen clenched her jaw despite the blush forming on her face. "Shut up." she said with a roll of her eyes and turned her head to ignore how close they were to each other, her gaze going to the people that were getting smaller and smaller the higher they got.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm
Awesome nerd

His arm slipped to around his twin's waist, pulling her close. "Aw, come on, Helen! Let me have a little fun. I haven't gotten laid in over two weeks and my hand's starting to lose its effect. Just one little blow job, please?" he asked playfully, smirking and knowing she wouldn't give it.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games