Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 pm
"I told you this was a bad idea," Azm replied as Kim moved to pick up her gun. "Are you alright?"
The woman keep Azm between her and Kim and stayed very quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:49 pm
"I don't even know who the ******** you are." Kim angrily growled as she got to her weapon. She switched on the safety, then used the rifle to help herself onto her feet.

"And honestly, I have no ******** clue why you're here. You," she pointed to the woman. "I got an idea. Stupid, especially when you're a shitty fighter. But at I know what the ******** you're doing." Kimmlooked back at the solider, her expression unamused, annoyed. "But I don't what the ******** is up with you and don't ******** care for your tone."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 am
"I have a shield and wrist weapons protruding from my arms," he replied. "Who the ******** do you think I am?" he asked, starting to get frustrated now and just for a moment the Master Sargent in him came out. "Secondly, you're a deserter now. You'll do exactly what I say or I'll personally drag your a** to jail once this is all over, and don't you worry about her, she'll be in the cell next to you."
The spy stayed calm and didn't respond to the girls insults. She just waited for the inevitable wave of androids that was bound to come through the trees very soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 pm
Kim stared at the soldier hard, taken aback by his tone and words. Was this guy off his ******** rocker..?

Then it finally clicked.

"...Azm?" She batted her eyes, blown away by his new appearance.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:02 am
"Indeed," he replied. "The LT should be right behind me. Now... are you going to help me deal with these guys or what?" he asked, facing the trees now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 am
"How the Hell did either of you find me?" Kim asked, staring at them in disbelief, Azm's question being ignored. "I left, ALONE. Traveled, ALONE. I watched my step, made sure to leave no obvious sign."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:02 pm
"If you did as good a job as you say you did covering your trail then it was hers I've been following," Azm replied.
"I stuck a tracking device to the bottom of you bag when I bumped into you earlier..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 pm
"Why you little..." Kim growled as she glared at the woman with a burning hatred. "I should have know something was up!" She barked, charging at the spy with her fist raised and coming down to the spy's head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Azm positioned himself between the two of them immediately, grabbing Kim's arm. "You two can kill each other AFTER we kill the enemy bots," he replied. "Get ready," he ordered, shoving her arm away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm
"Let me go," Kim growled as she fought against Azm to get closer to the woman, her glare locked onto the spy. "If you won't kill her, I will!" She added as she was shoved away to stall the fight.

"The damn b***h caused this whole mess!" She barked, pointing her finger at the woman. "If it weren't for you, none of this s**t would be happening and we wouldn't be ******** up our asses with incoming androids!"

((They coming any time soon..? Because reality doesn't work by having everyone prepared THEN give out s**t storms. Works quite the opposite in fact))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:47 pm
"I TOLD you leaving was a bad idea. You were warned this would happen, so it YOUR fault," Azm growled.
At least six droids came into view through the trees about a hundred yards away.
The spy took cover behind some trees and waited.
Azm brought his shield in front of him and start firing through the trees at the incoming bots.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm
"Well it helps not having a b***h plant a tracker on me!" Kim snapped as she threw one last glare at the woman just before she ducked behind the trees. She switched the safety off and spun around to where most of the enemies were coming. As she raised the butt of her rifle to her chest she lowered down onto one knee for better stability. She took a shot, hitting one of the android at the bottom of his neck. He went don, but it couldn't be determined if he died. Didn't matter, she moved to the next, taking another shot. Second one hit, but grazed across the cheek, slowly it down for a moment but not killing it. Kim growled in frustration as she took another shot.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 am
Azm immediately shot at the bot who went down, hitting it three times in the chest. After the bots shot at the shield a few times they started aiming for his feet and moved to flank him. He fired at the one's to his right to suppress them while he moved behind a tree and moved his shield up to protect his left.
The spy fired on the bots moving to flank Azm's left. After killing one in two shots the other quickly got behind cover.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 am
As Kim finished off the android with a grazed cheek, she felt a small but powerful punch in her shoulder, sending her flat on her back on the ground. She groaned as pain flared up where the bullet hit and Kim yelled at herself for not taking cover. Part of her wondered though why she was only hit now, and in such a weak area. She would have thought the androids would take any opportunity to kill her. Or were they desperate?

That thought was minor and was sent back as android came into view, glaring down at Kim. As they began to raise their hand, Kim kicked at it's knee, sending it stumbling backwards while she gathered herself up enough to shove the barrel of her rifle into his neck and fire. As the android fell dead, she scrambled onto her feet and dashed to the nearest tree for cover as she reloaded her rifle.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 pm
Azm took a grenade from his pack and pulled the pin. After letting it cook for a moment he tossed it to the bot to his left and ran towards the one at his right. The bot to his left didn't have any time to pick up the grenade as it exploded at his feet. The one to Azm's right fired but didn't hit anything but shield. In about two seconds Azm's shield was smashed into the bot. Once it was thrown of balance, Azm stabbed his blade into the bots face, then twisted. The last android fell lifeless.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games