Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:13 am
What?

That would be a good choice. I don't think Yumichika would take the captain position, even if he would be forced into it.

Yup. Now how did we get started on talking about seiyuus again? My memory is failing me. Lol

I heard of animecrazy.net, but not the other two. Do those sites have good anime that might not be on other sites? I've seen that in one of the sites I go to has more anime releases than the others I go to, so I'm wondering if it's the same with these sites.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 am
I dunno. xd

Well, and this is just me thinking about it, maybe Ichigo might try to convince Ikkaku to take it up, since Mayuri let loose the secret that he has bankai? I don't think it's too out there an idea. Seems like something he might do. But that's just how I feel.

You mentioned the seiyuu of the Medicine Seller in Mononoke sounded familiar, and I told you it was Takahiro Sakurai.

I think they all have decent selections. I prefer goodanime.net though, since it seems to have slightly more reliable streams.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm
Lol. Well you were giving me the D: look so I was wondering if I did something wrong.

I can see Ichigo trying to convince Ikkaku and Ikkaku taking the position as captain, if he thought Kenpachi wasn't going to be able to take up the position again.

Ah yes that's right. Man, my brain's hurting from all the memorizing for classes that I can't remember conversations anymore. That's really sad if I can't remember that.

Hm, I might check it out then. Maybe I'll find some anime that I haven't seen on the sites I go on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm
Nah, nah, just like, reacting to hard classes.

He'd definitely put up a fight, though. I can see him being really adamant about not taking it, but then Ichigo pulls his convincing main character act, and Ikkaku finally caves. I'm guessing he'd have Yumichika acting as Lieutenant, since I doubt Yachiru would be willing to do her job without Kenpachi(however much of it she does, anyway).

It's okay. School's hard. I understand.

Have fun~  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:46 pm
Haha. I guess I'd react like that too.

I can see Ichigo doing that. I think it'd be funny if Ikkaku did choose Yachiru as his Lieutenant, cuz then we'd have that comic relief of her calling him a baldy and him yelling at her about it.

Yeah, you're one of the few people I talk to who understand.

OMG!! They have a Professor Layton movie?! I didn't know this, I love that game series. I have most of the DS games. I'm so watching it now. blaugh Thank you for helping me get all giddy. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 pm
Mm-hmm.

I think Yumichika would have some objections to that. I doubt seriously Ikkaku would choose Yachiru over him. It just doesn't make any sense.

Other people don't understand that school is hard?

Ah, did they make a movie out of it? That's cool.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:00 pm
Almost Thanksgiving break! Yay, now to see family.

Yeah, I can see Yumichika making a fuss. I'm just saying that it would be weird yet hilarious if Ikkaku did do that, but I don't actually think he'd choose Yachiru.

No they don't, they either don't go to school (college or otherwise), haven't been to school in the longest time, or just think it should be easy.

The art and storyplot is similar to the games. I guess it's a sequel to 'The Last Specter' game, kind of.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:48 pm
Hooray! I... don't have class, but I came to school for Internet.

It would be interesting, but unlikely. I'm sure Yumichika wouldn't be the only one to object, either.

Logic, what is? School's ******** hard, man.

Neat. I've never played a Professor Layton game, but I hear they're pretty fun.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:21 am
Oh, well. Internet is Internet, it's how how most of us live now.

I can see the whole squad yelling at Ikkaku for making a decision like that. Then a big fight breaking out. Ah, that's Squad 11 for ya.

I know it is, but everyone in real life here thinks otherwise. What comedians they are.

They really are fun. They're kind of a mental game where you solve puzzles and riddles. Some are easy and some just frustrate the hell out of you, but still fun none the less.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:22 am
I want my home Internet back. D:

Ooh ooh, yes. I want to see that. One big, stupid brawl between all of the Squad members(save for maybe Yumichika and Yachiru).XD

Obviously they need to go to school themselves to see just how hard it truly is.

That's what I've heard. It's tempting to check out, but I can't afford to buy any of the games at the moment.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:14 am
You don't have it back yet? What is taking those internet people so long?

That could be one awesome side story for the manga, just so we can see that. XD

Yeah, no kidding. I'm glad I'm able to talk about school life with someone.

You don't have a store that rents video games? I know there's some video stores that rent games and those are some of the games they rent.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am
We don't have it back yet because we can't pay for it. We've been in a bit of a financial crisis for several months now, and it's like, really ******** annoying.

Just a little break from all the drama(it's dramatic in its own way, but slightly less dramatic I think?). C:

Don't worry, I feel ya. School's a b***h, but necessary.

I'm not sure. We might, but I'd have to Google it or something. I'm not sure we can afford to rent games right now, though. D:  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:17 pm
I bet it's annoying. I'm having the same problem at the moment, with the finanical thing, which really sucks.

Yeah, it's dramatic where all the sword breaking and all that is going on, but not as dramatic as to when the fight in Karakura Town was happening.

So, how do you think this is going to turn out, with Ichigo meeting the Spirit King? A lot of people think it's his grandpa on his dad side, so I'm curious to see how this is all going to go down. If it is his grandpa, adding the title 'prince' with all his other things is going to be an overload since he's a human, hallow (oh wait it's Vizard now, isn't it?), soul reaper, and now supposedly, quincy. Man, that makes my head hurt just thinking about that.

I suppose it is.

Saddness. I know how you feel. Damn congess and government, we need a better economy and raised wages instead of everything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 am
It is so annoying. It's hard to get around to some places using public transportation, hard to bring a lot of stuff home, get out and have some damn fun, etc. It's really restricting, and it's driving us both insane. Also, we gotta be really careful since we don't have health insurance or anything, so if either of us gets hurt or sick, I'm not sure what we'll do.

I'm expecting more and more drama each week, man.

Oh my god, I didn't know about that theory. God, I ******** hope not. This child is seriously already enough as it is. ._.

Yeah. More job opportunities, too. Living off unemployment is hard.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:21 pm
I know what you're going through. I seriously need fun, but I can't go and do anything because of this problem.

That's what I'm thinking too. I would like to see how much more powerful these squad zero guys are compared to the thirteen court guard squads.

Yeah, no kidding, they don't need to add anymore. You didn't know that theory? Well, surprise! blaugh That's the one major theory I keep reading on the manga site I read it on. Ever heard of mangahere.com? That's where a lot of people comment about that theory and it hurts my head just reading those comments.

I would bet it is since there's not a whole lot of jobs around. It's very slowly getting better, but not by much at the moment.  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games