Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm
Ailey pulled him closer between her legs, simply keeping them spread instead of linking them round his waist. Her left hand entangled itself in his hair while the other rested on his chest. It almost shocked her how much she felt she couldn't get close enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 pm
Knightly gave a soft smile as he held her close, kissing her as his one hand took its usual spot at the small of her back, the other sliding into her snowy locks.
Drake gave a small frown as he opened his eyes again, breathing heavily. damned nightmares.... he thought to himself with a sigh as he sat up and looked at Grigorii, trying to remind himself that it was just a dream.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm
Ailey moaned quietly, her arms sliding around his torso and pulling him closer.
Grigorii's eyes fluttered open as he brushed his hair from his face. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 pm
Knightly gave a small smile and kissed her again before pulling back. "w-we should... wait until we're...back in the room..." he murmured softly, brushing his fingers gently through her hair. "that okay with you?"
"i'm still having nightmares..." Drake murmured as he looked at Grigorii. "still the same one.... " he whispered softly, his eyes sad.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm
She leaned into his hand, closing her eyes and smiling. "We have to wait a while anyway. Hadrian said that having a miscarriage can cause sex to be dangerous."
The Rider sat up, wrapping his arms around Drake. "It's alright, don't think about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm
"o-oh..." knightly murmured as he hugged her. "well... we can still cuddle and talk, right?" he smiled softly
Drake let out a long sigh as he held onto the rider. "i-i'm trying... but...i-it's hard not to...." he whispered as he buried his face into his lover's neck.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm
Ailey chuckled, kissing his nose. "Of course."
Pulling the demon closer, Grigorii sighed, kissing his head. "What can I do to get this off your mind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm
"hm... i'm glad." he grinned and then looked around. "so... you said you were hungry?" he mumbled softly, raising an eyebrow. "anything you want?"
the dragon let out a sigh as he hugged Grigorii tight, kissing him softly. "you could sing for me perhaps? or we could do a bit more ...hem... exercising..." he offered, deciding to give him options.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:21 pm
"Hmm, well, I like pasta," she said, swinging her legs slightly.
Grigorii chuckled. "I can sing for you later. Exercise seems more fun." He twisted, laying his lover flat on his back, and slowly kissed his way down, stopping right below Drake's navel. "Still thinking about that nightmare?"
{{You do the time skip.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:26 pm
"pasta it is." Knightly smiled as he started to gather the things to make her spaghetti.
"hm...just a bit... i think you need to distract me a bit more..." drake chuckled softly as he looked at Grigorii, his cheeks a light red.
~*~Time Skip~*~
Drake gave a soft smile as he looked at his lover with a soft smile, lightly draging his fingers over the riders shoulder in a random pattern. "you were right... the exercise was definitely more fun." he hummed.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm
She hummed for a few moments, then started singing a random lullaby.
"Exercise is always fun, when it's with you," purred Grigorii.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm
Knightly gave a small smile as he listened to her singing while getting the noodles started
"hm... funny, i was gonna say that about you." Drake smiled and kissed him softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 pm
She giggled to herself upon finishing the song. "You know what my favorite song is? Rise Above This by Seether. Have you heard it?"
Grigorii kissed back, smiling, then stopped. "Hear that? Ailey's singing to Knightly again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 pm
Knightly gave a small smile as he looked at her. "i heard it once... but that was a while ago.. refresh my memory?" he asked softly.
"she's good..." drake smiled and hugged him lightly. "but i like your singing voice..." he hummed softly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:58 pm
The seventeen year old girl smiled, then nodded. Starting softly, she began to sing, and by the end had tears falling down her cheeks. 'I miss you every day, Michael. Every time I read a book, listen to this song, pass by our school, I think of you. I just wish you could've risen above the hurt and pain and lived on.'
Grigorii chuckled, kissing Drake's temple. "Good. I'd hate to lose you to my ward."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games