Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:47 pm
HichiIchi
At the main house~
"Ok.. What is the big idea.." But then I saw Akito standing agent's the wall..

"You're coming to live here," Akito said to you, not moving from the wall. "Shigure already brought your things."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:48 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"You're coming to live here," Akito said to you, not moving from the wall. "Shigure already brought your things."

I frozed.. "What.. Why!?" I yelled at him..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"I have my reasons!" Akito said stepping back from the wall. "I'm changing your desteny, for the better."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:08 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"I have my reasons!" Akito said stepping back from the wall. "I'm changing your desteny, for the better."

"What do you mean "reason's and desteny"?" I had no chose but ot sit down..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"I'm hoping to break this curse no matter what!" Akito said shacking his head, "No one else will be born with this curse."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
At the main house~

"I'm hoping to break this curse no matter what!" Akito said shacking his head, "No one else will be born with this curse."

I looked at him.. "What do you mean break it?" I was confused... "Akito if this has something to do with me and yuk..." He cut me of by grabing me by the color of my shirt...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I looked at him.. "What do you mean break it?" I was confused... "Akito if this has something to do with me and yuk..." He cut me of by grabing me by the color of my shirt...

"Just STAY away from him! Do you want someone else to feel like you did because their the cat?" Akito asked you, grabbing the collar of your shirt  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Just STAY away from him! Do you want someone else to feel like you did because their the cat?" Akito asked you, grabbing the collar of your shirt

"N-No.. I will never stay away from him.. B-Beacuse I.. I love him.." *I grabed him and pin him down on the floor...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"N-No.. I will never stay away from him.. B-Beacuse I.. I love him.." *I grabed him and pin him down on the floor...

Akito was slightly surpairse but didn't move, "I did it for the good of this clan."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:18 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

Akito was slightly surpairse but didn't move, "I did it for the good of this clan."

"What's so good about this... Just beacuse I can't love Yuki.. Is that's what's it..?" I said as I gently trace a finger on his neck...  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 pm
HichiIchi
"What's so good about this... Just beacuse I can't love Yuki.. Is that's what's it..?" I said as I gently trace a finger on his neck...

"It'll stop the curse," Akito said, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Like hell ya would.." I said as I keep on tracing my finger's on your neck but then slid them down to your open chest... "I don't cear if I'm cursed or not..."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Like hell ya would.." I said as I keep on tracing my finger's on your neck but then slid them down to your open chest... "I don't cear if I'm cursed or not..."

"What about your future children? Do you want them cursed?" Akito asked, he didn't seem mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"What about your future children? Do you want them cursed?" Akito asked, he didn't seem mad.

I looked up at him.. "W-W-What da ya mean children?" I started to freake out.. "I-I don't think me and Yuki might have children...."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games