Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Alky

Vicious Mage

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 am
Hello everyone! I'm Gaby. I don't have pets, I can't quite say which would be my favorite verse/book of the Bible since I'm currently reading it... I'm from Romania, I'm 24 years old, and I was baptized Orthodox. I'm a bit of a skeptic as far as divinity goes, hopefully that will change as I acquaint myself properly with ye Creator. So far I don't like him very much. And I'm only at the beginning of Exodus. KJV  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am
Hi, everyone! My name is KT. I have two rabbits named Edgar and Algernon and a cat named Kittimas. My favorite Bible verse is Jerimiah 29:11, but I'm not sure of my favorite book yet, since I'm still reading. I was originally was baptized a Catholic (when l was a baby), but because I didn't know Jesus as a Catholic, I got re-baptized a year and a half ago at a non-denominational church. I live in Ohio, USA. Currently, my favorite color is neon green. That changes sometimes. I work as a custom framing designer and a face/body painter.  

Ophelias Bathwater

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100

Imopoki

Cheery Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:44 pm
Hello~ You can call me Sacha if you'd like, though I'm fine with being called by my username (imopoki or poki).

1. I have two cats, Tallulah and Pearl
2. My favorite verses are Isaiah 41:10 or Joshua 1:9
3. It's hard to pick a favorite book... 2 Timothy and James?
4. I'm non-denominational
5. I live in the U.S.
6. My favorite colors are goldenrod, turquoise, or coral (and I tend to use crayola names to identify colors...)
7. I'm currently a college freshman; unemployed, though I'd like to be an illustrator in the future  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm
Hi Everyone, I'm known as Crash (my nickname in real life, i prefer using that right now). I only have one pet right now, a little part beagle/part terrier. I have several favorite verses, but one that sticks out in my mind is Matthew 6: 25-34. Belief wise, I'm a Christian ( i apologize for not putting down what denomination I am because I'm so confused with which one is which. I'm a Christian) I rededicated my life several months ago smile . I currently live in the USA. My favorite color is blue. I'm also a college junior at my local community college, will be graduating in the spring and will hopefully be able to go to a different college or university after this. I draw here and there, I'm also a writer.  

Blackcrash2

Interesting Shapeshifter

7,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:28 pm
Hello everyone! sweatdrop

1. I have 2 rabbits, a girl who we call the "immortal bunny" since she's over 9 years old named Snow White, and a little boy who I got in February who is less than a year old and way bigger than Snow White, his name is Mocha. They have a mother and son relationship which is adorable!
2. Oh wow.....well, there are a lot. I'm inspired by a lot of them, mainly the ones from Psalms. ^^;
3. Psalms and also John
4. I'm a Baptist, or have been/still am.
5. I'm from the USA, Virginia.
6. Too many colors.....Blue and White are my top two colors, third would be Yellow.
7. As in job in real life.....none. sad I've been job searching, but it's awful here. But aside of that job, it's to restore my faith, that's my job right now. smile

You may call me Lexi or BrightEyesWillFly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 pm
Hey! I'm Reece! smile

Anyways, I'm old, and I grew up on gaia. I have been on here for 9 years now, which really is a long time. I'm 23, haha!

My favorite bible verses are:

For mans anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires: James 1:20

God is close to the broken hearted and saves those crushed in spirit: Psalm 34:18

I have anger issues mostly related to computers. which is why I love James 1:20 so much. It's a reminder that my anger will not do any good at all.

Anyways, I am ranting, sorry.  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

xXZirkannia

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:49 pm
Hello, I'm Rebecca. I'm used to being called Kanna, or Zirkannia. I don't really mind what I'm called, though.

I can't really say that I have a "favorite" verse or book, but there have been plenty of scriptures that have stood out to me as I dealt with certain things in my new life as a Christian. Though I'm not very good at memorizing scriptures, so I'm constantly looking things up in my bible. (I prefer the NLT, but I do cross-reference with the KJV.)

I am a Born Again/Non-Denominational Christian, and I live in America.

My favorite color is blue, and I'm a part-time Cashier at Walmart. I'm going to school for Interior Design, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm
xXZirkannia
Hello, I'm Rebecca. I'm used to being called Kanna, or Zirkannia. I don't really mind what I'm called, though.

I can't really say that I have a "favorite" verse or book, but there have been plenty of scriptures that have stood out to me as I dealt with certain things in my new life as a Christian. Though I'm not very good at memorizing scriptures, so I'm constantly looking things up in my bible. (I prefer the NLT, but I do cross-reference with the KJV.)

I am a Born Again/Non-Denominational Christian, and I live in America.

My favorite color is blue, and I'm a part-time Cashier at Walmart. I'm going to school for Interior Design, though.

Welcome Rebecca. And everyone else. smile  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

fit-choco

Witty Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 am
Shalom My Brothers and Sisters, I am from England, I'm glad to be here smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:03 pm
Hello there. My name is Allen, and I just joined this guild.

1. Name your pets: 1 Dog name Chester
2. List your favorite Bible verse: James 1:5 - 8
3. List your favorite book of the Bible: James
4. Your denomination/beliefs: Anabaptist
5. The name of your country: USA
6. Your favorite color: Green
7. Your occupation: Wal-Mart Cashier  

Biblical_Counselor

Water of Fenri

Mystical Bard

17,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 pm
Greetings! I am Water of Fenri, but you guys can just call me Water. I grew up a Born-Again Christian, so I'm nowhere near new to all of this, but I'm always willing to learn, and I am by no means an expert. My faith can be summed up in a few words: "It's not about Religion, it's about a Relationship with God."

I'm not sure who invited me to this guild, but I'm very thankful for it. It never occurred to me to search out a Bible-based guild, and I'm glad I've found a few!

Some of my favorite movies are The Hobbit, Avatar, R.E.D, The Newsie's, Lion King, The Prince of Egypt, all 3 LotR movies, Ponyo, and Stick It.
Shows I really enjoy are Firefly, Doctor Who, Alphas, Stargate SG-1, Tanked, Robin Hood (As done by the BBC), Eureka, Warehouse 13, Ouran High Shool Host Club, Mushi-Shi, and House.

I'm a very honest, open, and straight-forward person, if you have any questions to ask me, feel free, I will answer almost any question people may throw at me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:24 pm
Hello! New to the guild and kind of new to gaia. I'm a wife and stay-at-home mom to two awesome kids and a three-year-old English setter (dog). My husband lurks in my account sometimes, so hi honey! wink We are non-denominational. I grew up Catholic, then went to a Southern Baptist church, and now we are attending a Presbyterian church. My favorite color is purple, and I love writing and cooking/baking and being around people. Well, that's all I can think about. Jesus is Lord! smile  

Butterfly Kisses 25

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:03 am
Heya~
I'm Scar and I'm an Evangelical/Born-Again Christian. I belong to a non-denominational church. Our doctrine is the Bible and we only believe in one God: Jesus the Christ & Messiah - the God who manifested in the flesh.

Also, we greatly emphasize these truths: "Faith without works (obedience) is dead. It is not enough to just be a believer of God, we need to be His follower too. And it is not enough to just see the Kingdom of God, we need to be a citizen in it."
James 2:14-26

My favorite bibe verse is Jeremiah 29:11
I live in the Philippines.
My favorite colors are: red, black and white
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:58 am
Welcome Scarlet, Butterfly Kisses, Water of Fenri, and anyone else I may have missed in the past few weeks. Don't hesitate to get involved in discussions and creating topics yourselves. The more the better.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Scarleey

14,500 Points
  • Hero 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:26 am
Hamul
Welcome Scarlet, Butterfly Kisses, Water of Fenri, and anyone else I may have missed in the past few weeks. Don't hesitate to get involved in discussions and creating topics yourselves. The more the better.

Thank you. Yes, I will c:  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games