Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:00 pm

James sighed, and he sat on a rooftop, thinking.

Shayla shrugged, "Hey. You alright? Kinda passed out on me." she said to Kiba.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:35 pm

"Man..." He said placing his hand on his head sighing. "At least, passing out here is better than in Bloodstone. Wake up next to people you don't even know." He sat back down from the hangover and looked at her. "I didn't try anything did I?"

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Shayla grinned, "Try what? You try anything with me you'll wake up in the sewer without hands." she said, and she patted him on the back, "No, you were asleep the entire time, went through hell with the Innkeeper to leave you be, but it's all good."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 am

"Lovely." He felt sick still, he had been drinking for days and now he's sobering up. "I wish it wasn't so loud in here." He rubbed his head, looking around for something to stop the throbbing. "Oh...name's Kiba by the way."

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Shayla smiled, "You could stay at my place, until you sober up." she said, "'Course, I wouldn't mind the company." she held out her hand, "I'm Shayla." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:54 pm

The large bell in the factory that housed the assassins rung in Bowerstone. The large bell could be heard through out the city. The bell was meant to signal that the duel was about to begin.

Valkar gripped up on his gloves and tightened his belts. "Come one, Valkar. We got this," he told himself pacing about the shore line. Rafael stood on the other side of the battle ground and waited for the grand master to start the duel. It would be a battle of skill and sheer determination.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

James looked up, and he sighed, he hopped from house to house, and he ran to the location of the duel, he sat, out of site, and watched them.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Valkar looked at Rafael with stern eyes. The grand master raised his hand, and in a thunderous sound, lowered it creating a booming sound. Rafael surged forward at blinding speed. Valkar tried to raise his sword in time, but Rafael managed to jab his sword into Valkar's side. Valkar gasped and grabbed at the sword. He took his sword and managed to lop off Rafael's arm. Rafael screamed and jumped back and clutched onto his bleeding arm. Valkar pulled the sword out and panted. He took his gun out and aimed it Rafael. Rafael knelt down and looked pathetic. "Don't kill me, brother. I'm sorry about your father. I'm sorry about everything." Rafael began to cry as he covered his face. Valkar sneer and with animal instinct walked forward to Rafael and jabbed his sword into Rafael's collar bone, snapping the collar bone and rendering his good arm useless. He pressed his boot to Rafael's chest and slammed him to the ground and swung his arm up, ready to give the final blow.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:33 pm

James watched, he stood up, and he watched intently, waiting for Valkar's next move, he wasn't sure what to think, but he wanted Valkar to win.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Valkar glared down at Rafael as he looked up with his pathetic eyes. Valkar knew Rafael couldn't do anything anymore, he was useless. He lowered his sword and sheathed it. Grand Master Sofur smiled and walked over to the two. "Rafael, you have been defeated, and by Valkar Minelas's good will, has spared you. You are stripped of rank and authority. Congratz, son," he told Valkar. Valkar looked back down at Rafael and shook his head. He turned away clutching his bleeding side. He was losing a lot of blood.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, and thanks for offering a place to stay." He said, staggering up and around before falling down. "Crap...I'm really bad off." He took her hand trying to stay steady. "Where is this place of yours?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:44 pm

James rushed forward, and he said, "Valkar... you did it." he said, and he stared at the gash on his side, "Your side... are you alright?" he said, worried, "Here..." he said, and he pulled off his shirt, and pressed it to his side.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Rafael cringed as James put the shirt to his gash. "Ye.. Yea. I'm alright," he told him, placing a hand on him to keep steady. "He's nothing more than a body now. I.. I just couldn't kill him," he told him looking down. "After all that.. after all he has done to me. I.. I just couldn't."

He felt like he had failed his father by not killing Rafael. But something about how pathetic Rafael looked just showed how inferior he was.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:52 pm

James gave him a smile, "You did the right thing, now he has a reminder of what he's done to you." he said, and he hugged him, "So, I'm your second in command now?" he asked, happy that Valkar was going to live.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:55 pm

The Final Kira

Shayla shrugged, "Oh, just down the road, not that big of a walk." she said, and she put his arm over her shoulders and helped him get there, "You're not bad, for a drunk." she said with a wink.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games