Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:32 pm
Chisa
According to Lilithia, this is what happens when you try to quit your own guild:
Quote:
General Error

You cannot quit a guild that you own, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WHERE WILL THEY GO?

« Back to Gaia Online Forum Index

Phew, its good to know there's something to protect the children if I ever give in to the temptation to click that fun button.... teehee. How silly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:54 pm
SilverVixen
Panther Nightwind
Hizzahn
If my sinus pressure builds up a little bit more, my head 'splode. sad
stare Try coughing up your lungs for a week and then tell me about your head 'spoding

Eeeeewwwww!

Well, I've actually and finally stopped coughing up flem. Its just dry coughing now and also I'm trying to get my voice back crying the coughing chased it away  

Panther Nightwind

Pyon

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:21 am
Panther Nightwind
SilverVixen
Panther Nightwind
Hizzahn
If my sinus pressure builds up a little bit more, my head 'splode. sad
stare Try coughing up your lungs for a week and then tell me about your head 'spoding

Eeeeewwwww!

Well, I've actually and finally stopped coughing up flem. Its just dry coughing now and also I'm trying to get my voice back crying the coughing chased it away

Get well soon Panther!
3nodding

Sigh.. I hate it when you come home after a hard day's work and find that your PC has been subdued by an unkown virus. And the last person known using the machine is non other than your sibling. scream stressed  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:44 pm
I'm nice and sick now too. Panther must have given it to me. smile

Pyon, the virus might be the MSN messenger virus that's going around. I'm not sure if there's a "cure" yet, but I thought I'd let you know that might be what it is. A couple of my friends have gotten it. razz  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Rinny Star

Newbie Gaian

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:36 pm
Oh my, scary.

Gewd thing my computer is too laggy for MSN. +__+;;

*vaccinates* :<

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:39 pm
Could anyone here help me with a layout for my Gaia Fashion Forum?(located in my sig) I will pay. I have no skill at art all and I want my thread to look professional so please help. Pm me if you can't talk to me here..  

Ganymeade

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:01 am
gonk Nnnnoooooo the mucus is back and now I'm dry-heaving and with all this and coughing so hard/much I popped some blood vessels in both my eyes so now they're all bloody-fied crying They hurt too so I'm logging of now. Nights!! Oh and before I forget....Chisa, I may not be able to do the Journo this month cry I'm too sick and I have a temp job I'm working at in which I wake up, work, eat, then sleep...I can't go on-line unless I have a day off like to-night/tomorrow er....today seeing as how it's 1am I'm so sorry and greatly apologize but if you saw me....you'd probably be yelling at me to be in bed instead of chatting on-line with friends xp

-- Panther

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:48 pm
Panther Nightwind
gonk Nnnnoooooo the mucus is back and now I'm dry-heaving and with all this and coughing so hard/much I popped some blood vessels in both my eyes so now they're all bloody-fied crying They hurt too so I'm logging of now. Nights!! Oh and before I forget....Chisa, I may not be able to do the Journo this month cry I'm too sick and I have a temp job I'm working at in which I wake up, work, eat, then sleep...I can't go on-line unless I have a day off like to-night/tomorrow er....today seeing as how it's 1am I'm so sorry and greatly apologize but if you saw me....you'd probably be yelling at me to be in bed instead of chatting on-line with friends xp

-- Panther
scream Get some rest girl! I hope you're feeling better soon sad Don't worry about the newsletter; there isn't really much to report on this month with everyone too busy to come to the forum much, so i can do it pretty quickly, or we can just skip this month's.

Ganymeade, where is this forum? I can't find it in your sig confused Feel free to talk about it here if you want to.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Krystal_digitaliS

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:41 pm
hello!! we drew with the all girls catholic school today in school under fifteens soccer today!!! i feel so special!! what do you think of my new outfit?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:26 pm
Chisa
Panther Nightwind

-- Panther
scream Get some rest girl! I hope you're feeling better soon sad Don't worry about the newsletter; there isn't really much to report on this month with everyone too busy to come to the forum much, so i can do it pretty quickly, or we can just skip this month's.

Ganymeade, where is this forum? I can't find it in your sig confused Feel free to talk about it here if you want to.
Alright, thanks ^_^ and to let everyone know/give an update on my illness

gonk crying da Panther has whooping cough crying gonk

Panther Nightwind

Krystal_digitaliS

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:37 am
Panther Nightwind
Chisa
Panther Nightwind

-- Panther

Alright, thanks ^_^ and to let everyone know/give an update on my illness

gonk crying da Panther has whooping cough crying gonk

aww *huggles* hope you get better soon sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:21 am
Whooping cough?!!! Oh no, poor Panther crying Hope you get well soon!

Krystal, I like the new outfit biggrin I think you need some nicer panties though!  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:01 am
Chisa
Whooping cough?!!! Oh no, poor Panther crying Hope you get well soon!

Krystal, I like the new outfit biggrin I think you need some nicer panties though!
evil slauters little brother in his sleep well, atleast I've only technically threw up once today...thats good. I used to throw up atleast 3-4 times a day. So, I think I'm getting betters ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:40 pm
aloha!!  

Krystal_digitaliS

That Crazy Botvinnik

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:42 am
"Fa, fa fa fa, fa fa fa fa, never be the same again."  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers