Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Expensively Expensive Hotel! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:30 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heinrich

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Heinrich nodded in understanding, though something glinted in his eyes. "I see... Shall I fetch His Majesty already?" he asked. As he waited for an answer, he opened the bag and peered into it, grimacing at the sight. So many frills! That skirt was dreadfully small, it wouldn't hide anything! Were those stockings? And heels?! Heinrich felt a wave of nausea roll over his stomach. He was going to dress in this for quite some time, wasn't he?

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 am
Haneul Kim

User Image

"Yes." Haneul pressed a button near his headboard, pulling out his phone and checking the time. "I hope all your bags are still packed." The brunette typed in names and numbers quickly, then pressed CALL. He held the phone up to his ear, speaking in rapid Korean for about two minutes before hanging up and tucking the phone back into his pocket just as a knock was heard on the door. He smiled down at Heinrich. "We're going to Korea. Now take me to the king so I can knock some sense into his thick head."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"You didn't have to hit me that hard, you know." Roy murmured as he slumped forward in one of the hotel room seats, dabbing his nose with a wet cloth. It was probably deformed right now from the punch that broke it, but he didn't want to look. Not being able to smell already told him enough.
He looked back at Dana. Now that he thought about it, he deserved the punch. Keeping his past a secret from her, he'd probably do the same thing. He was impressed, though. She learns that he's a king and meets his best friend-turned-archenemy and still wants to be with him. She was either crazy or committed.

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:02 am
Dana Klein

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She laughed, taking a bowl of water and a wooden spoon over to the man. "Honestly, I didn't even hit you that hard. It was just well-timed and in the right spot. Now hold still. Your nose is broken, so I have to set it before it gets crooked." Dana held out the spoon for him to take, gesturing for him to put it between his teeth. Setting his nose was going to seriously hurt. She reached to pinch the bridge lightly, not wanting to cause more pain than needed. "Why don't you count down from three for me. I'll push it back on one." She was going to set it on three, but she wasn't going to tell him.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:22 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"Yeah, right." Roy scoffed sarcastically, which in turn made him wince with pain. "You're probably a World Champion boxer and aren't telling me." He looked at the wooden spoon held out to him and gulped. This was the one thing he hated about having a broken nose. Having the center of his face swollen and not being able to smell was one thing, but the pain of fixing it. Taking a deep breath, Roy took the spoon and placed it in his mouth. Okay, he'll take the countdown time to brace himself and make it bearable. "Three-"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 am
Dana Klein

Dana carefully but swiftly pushed the man's nose back into place, a little crunching sound heard as it settled into place. She grabbed the cloth, dabbing the remaining drops of blood before setting it down and setting her hands on either side of the man's face, trying to smile apologetically at him. "Sorry, I couldn't rick you flinching. Does it feel better, at least?" she asked, looking him over to see if she'd managed to miss any blood, not really caring about how close their faces were.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:42 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"YEOWCH!"
Roy chomped down hard on the wooden spoon as pain shot across his face. He whimpered feebly but nodded at the question, although he was too afraid to sniff and test out his nose. He removed the spoon from his mouth and looked at Dana. "Jeez, it feels like breaking it all over again." he breathed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:53 pm
Dana Klein

She chuckled, touching his arm and smiling at him apologetically. "Sorry, necessary evil. Can you breathe through it?" Dana reached down into her purse to pull out a small roll of bandages that she kept in case of emergencies and cut off a bit. She moved to cover the bridge of his nose, waiting a second for the bandage to harden before smoothing another bandage on top.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

"Yeah." Roy answered when asked about his breathing. He stayed still and quiet for a moment as bandages were placed on his nose. He took the time to look at Dana's face. It was beautiful up close, not like it wasn't from a distance, but he could see her features better. She had big, clear eyes that he could practically read her emotions off of, and porcelain skin with a soft, angelic touch.
"Back at the mall you talked about meeting an actual prince." he recounted randomly then smirked at her. "Does meeting a king count?" he attempted to joke, but was curious about the answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm
Dana Klein

"I suppose," she replied, pausing in her work to think about the right way to answer. "Well, I guess I could get over the king thing if said king had a charming, sexy, roguish kind of personality." Dana sighed as a handsome rogue with a crown and cape appeared in her mind, then smirked and turned to Roy. "I can't really see you as a bad boy, Roy," she teased. He seemed to play a little too by the book.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:59 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy scowled. Of course she'd want a bad boy. Even then he didn't come off as much of a king. If anything he could pass for a prince, but not one of those regal kings with bears as big as their capes. Here's hoping her idea of a bad boy wasn't Erik.
"I'm good at swordplay if that does anything for you?" he shrugged earnestly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:26 pm
Dana Klein

She grinned, winking at him. "Ooh, sexy. Tell me more about how cool you are, Your Majesty." Dana giggled, unable to stop herself from having way too much fun with this. It wasn't every day that she had a handsome king to irritate!

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

The man scowled again. "Don't say that. Just call me Roy." he said before slumping a little in his seat. "I know my real name's En, but I grew up with Roy, you know? It takes a lot of getting used to, changing from a simple teen to a guy that's in charge of countless lives.
"You know, I was raised to never sing. I always wondered why, but never got an answer. Now that we both know what I really am, I guess we don't need to be told why now, huh? But don't bother, I don't like to sing. I always grew up thinking I was a bad singer because I never got an answer." Roy laughed a little while scratching his cheek. Not exactly the sexiest story he could summon, but hey, it was something. Suddenly, he got an idea. "I can get my sword out if you want to, I don't know, know I'm not lying?" he suggested.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:55 pm
Dana Klein

"No, it's alright!" she said, waving her hands and leaning back. "I mean, unless you want to show me your sword." Half of her still hoped that this was all just a joke, that he was a pervert and sword meant something else, but she knew it wasn't. Roy didn't seem that kind of crazy. Definitely bonkers, but not that sort of crazy.
She was silent for a minute, then suddenly leaned very close to his face. "Be still," she whispered, reaching her hand up to his cheek. They were less than an inch apart, her breathing very quiet and eyelids drooping. Her fingertips touched his skin, then gripped the bandage still stuck to his cheek and ripped it off, leaning back and folding it. "Sorry, must've accidentally put too much," she said, tossing it into the wastebasket.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:01 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image

Roy pouted a little. That sword was his pride and joy! Just the way it sparkled and shined under the light made him excited to swing it around! It was also the only thing he knew right now that was cool. Playing waltzes and rondos was interesting, but it definitely wasn't cool!
"Well, umm..." Roy found himself drifting off when he noticed Dana get closer. His breathing shortened but his heartbeat didn't. He felt fire go across his face and his lips suddenly dry up. Was she...?
There was a sudden stinging pain that made the swordsman grab his face and curl up. "DAMMIT!" he yelled into his hands and whined at the burn at his cheek. After a few seconds he dropped his hands and shot her a look. "Jesus, are you going to keep attacking me all night?" he griped.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games