Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:08 pm
13th King

Astrid just smiled and blushed as she looked at him as she let her fingers rub his hands. "just astrid Sin please" she said, "and yes I would love to meet your friend and I am sure he will understand why your are moving here." She was not sure how she was going to write Amity this and tell her but she was happy Sin was staying with her and hope they would get to know each other more and hopful something might happen between them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:04 pm
Devossy

Sin began to lead Astrid out of the room. "How old is your daughter?" He asked thinking of the way Amity could take it.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:23 pm
13th King

"My little Amity is 22" Astrid said as she took his arm, "She id old enough to understand things and do things on her own but she my only child and I worry about her." She wanted to see how Amity was doing but she was trying to not act as a over worried mother. "Shall I show you the rest of the inn?" she asked looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm
Devossy
13th King

Sin nods with a smile. "Id love to..."

As they walked in silence he decided to bring her daughter up again. "If your so worried, why not go see her?"

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 am
13th King

Astrid led the way to the top floor where the guest rooms where. They had different styles for different guest that came and stayed here. "I wish I could but she off in the Drow kingdom right now and getting there is a very hard task" she said seeing the rooms needed a cleaning. Sighing she went to get some cleaning supplies to start cleaning the room. "She was going to marry one of are darker cousins but he was killed and she went there for the furunl and to learn more about them." she said with a weak smile, "she must be standing out like a sore thumb."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 pm
Devossy

Sin stared at Astrid for a moment in wonder. "what is she doing there? The Drow are..." He didn't finish his sentence because he didn't want to make her angry. "Shouldn't you just hire help for this?" he said with a smile as he took the cleaning materials from her.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:16 pm
13th King

Astrid stopped and gave him a look. "Don't tell me your one of those who believe are darker cousins should not even see the surface. They have not done any thing wrong. What was is now the past and its up to us to mend the wounds and make peace. Amity believes so and why she is there" she said sighed, "sorry did not mean to go off on you like that." She went and kissed his keep as a sorry as she went to dusting. She felt bad about what she said but it was true. "No its easier if I just clean and it keeps me busy" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:51 pm
Devossy
13th King

"If you say so..." he said as he began to sweep. "i guess it has been a long time since Ive last been... they are neutral to me... some aquantances and some enemy's...."

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:58 pm
13th King

"with the new king we have peace among all are kind for once and its a good thing" Astrid said smiling at him, "You will love the realm now and the world. Sure there is some evils in it but there is good to." As she changed the sheets she went and touched his arm. "I would love for you to meet my family if you are willing to travel but to the realm with me." she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:09 pm
Devossy

Asytrid touched sins arm and he covered her hand with his own. "Id love to meet them but wouldn't you like to know each other first?" He smiled  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:13 pm
13th King

"Yes I would so how about you tell me more about your self" Astrid said, "I only know from what I have heard from stories." She really wanted to get to know the real him. She all ready thought of him as handsome and kind. Going she took the sheets down stairs before coming up with clean ones to make the bed with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:46 pm
Devossy

Sin laughed at her reply. "I meant more of tell me more about you but..." he was on his knees reaching under the bed. He pulled out a bottle of wine with a label written in french and a bag with 6 wine glasses.. " well look here.." he said as he stood.

He popped the cork with a knife he kept on his belt. He blew his icy breath on the bottle, cooling the liquid on the inside before smelling it and pouring a glass for him and Astrid. Sin walked to the bed and had a seat.

"Lets see now.... my story... hmmm..." he smiled at her taking a sip then staring at the glass. "Its delightful..." he said as he held out the other glass for her.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm
13th King

"I will tell you about me after your done" Astrid said smiling as him. Taking the glass she sat down beside him and moved her hair out of her face. She smelled the wine before she took a sip of it. It was bitter but good but she knew she better what how much she drank. She was a light weight after all. "please go on" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:19 pm
Devossy

"Ok then..." He said with a nod. "I don't remember much of my childhood... or of blood family. My parents were killed when i was young. after they died i lived under a bridge in a shack i built out of old wood floating down the river... I survived off fish and left over bread from the bakery a few streets away.... i was fishing one day and a man walked up behind me and asked me if i could fight." He took another sip of the wine and it was even better than before.

"I didn't answer and the man hit me... he beat me down til i was almost dead but then something strange happened and he wasn't hitting me anymore... i had thought of stopping him and the water from the river rose grabbing his wrist and ankles and froze to the ground.... He stared at me in awe as i stood staring with hatred.... i hit him so hard it shattered the ice and knocked him a few yards away... He took me to the castle... from then on i was a soldier in training..." He said with a smile as he. pushed a strand of hair out of her face that she had missed.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 pm
13th King

Astrid blushed and sipped more wine as he moved a strand out of her face. "I am sorry you lost your family I am sure they would have loved your greatly if they where around" she said and patted his leg, "please go on. What happened as you trained to be a soldier." She was really interested in what happened to him for many know little about him in the history. Only what he did or what they thought he did. She sipped more wine and got cozy on the bed.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games