Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:27 pm
Ripps shrugged back as the tips of her hair turned from silver to black as it slowly worked its way up and her eyes changed to electric blue. "Well, either way..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:29 pm
He smiled. "Well, i suppose you have work to do, and i have drinks to find."  

Fighter for all

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:37 pm
Ripps grinned as a scythe appeared at her side. "And you guessed correctly," she said as she spun the scythe at her side.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:50 pm
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie
"dude, wa's wrong?" Urskil asked him with concearn.

"I have to go somewhere... I need to go and reach her...." he said weakly.

"But I am afraid I don't know the location. Only that it's in a old abandon church."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:21 am
Bareq shrugged. "I'll leave you to that work."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:31 am
Serena watched, silently. What's happening? she wondered.

Vampyre Neko Serena

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:02 am
Ripps shrugged and waved. "Well, bye for now, then," she said and disappeared in the ignition of a small blue-black flame.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:20 am
AlexBloodRose
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie
"dude, wa's wrong?" Urskil asked him with concearn.

"I have to go somewhere... I need to go and reach her...." he said weakly.

"But I am afraid I don't know the location. Only that it's in a old abandon church."
Urskils shirt was bloody, he didnt bother to put it back on. "Can you walk...?" He asked Ace, putting on his trench coat and concealing his weapons. he then turned to Serena, "Do you know if there are any abandoned churches nearby...?" He looked at her, forgetting once again no one could see his eyes.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:50 pm
Serena looked at Urskil and shook her head. "I have no clue... I've only been here for a few months..." She looked around. "But... If you need help... I could help you..." She murmured. (I have no clue what else to do here... >_<)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:03 pm
Urskil thought for a moment. He took off his trench coat and sat it down on a chair, only taking 1 dagger from its sleave. He handed the RMG to Serena, "If someone comes in looking for trouble, just pull the trigger...no body armor can stop it, goes through anything, i'll be back in a few mintues..." He said with a smile, flipping the dagger down so it pointed to the ground. He disappeared.

5 minutes later he reappeared infront of her, breathing heavily. "Found it..." He said out of breath as he walked over to the bar and got a water. He walked back to the others. "I can take us there...2 options...we walk 3 miles...or i'll take yall there, and get it done in 5 minutes. I'll take him, then come back and get you" He said chugging down the water.

((Urskil can turn invisible, and run at speeds over 200 mph. he can also get into peoples heads and make them hear and see things. Along with that he can talk to people in their head, and can hear what they say, as well as read their minds. Dosnt wrk in a holy place a.k.a church))  

thrashmetaljunkie

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:34 pm
Serena took the RMG. "You don't have to make two trips. I can fly..." she said, smiling. Two huge wings sprouted from inbetween her shoulder blades. They were a dark purple with red on the insides. She furled them up, so as not to take up space. (I have to get off and mostlikely wont be getting back on today. Sorry...)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:39 pm
Urskil smiled slightly, putting on his trench coat, then handing his swords to Serena, "If i run carrying him...the swords will cut him..." He said as he easily picked uo Ace. "See ya there..." He said with a smile disappearing.

He got there 5 minutes later, laying Ace down on a peugh. "Better hurry this up bro..." He whispered waiting for Serena.

((its ok, i got youth group tonight anyways... wink ))  

thrashmetaljunkie

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:45 pm
Bareq shrugged and went back into the bar to find the bottle and jumped back onto the bar and drank from it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:18 pm
Ripps appeared a little higher than she intended, but she landed easily on her feet as she came down. She brushed the shoulder of her wifebeater off and shook her head. "That was hardly worth the trip," she mumbled to herself. She buried her hands in her pockets and headed for the pub. The new information was gold and the fact that she had a soul beast still there ever watching was worth even more. "Heh..no more third rate inns for me."  

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:22 pm
"Have a fun trip?" he askeed.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games