Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
A Secret Winter Love Story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

gaia_angelleft Aaron Shirakawa gaia_angelright

Leona Lewis My Hands

Aaron giggled as Julia caught her, she gave Saito a kiss and spoke. "Alright choose baby." She put her palm on Julia's cheek and admired her blushing. Sure she had a girl friend, but this one she seemed to love the most.

With: Julia
OCC: I was flirting today and I got stood up by two real lesbians, ouch. I thought lesbians in life didn't live so close to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitty of Music

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:29 pm
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito
User Image━━━━━━━━━━User Image

User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬User Image
Julia smiled as she heard Aaron giggle once she caught her and spoke up."I choose the second choice loving you is always my favorite thing to do."She said as she looked into Aaron's eyes as she admired her blushing.

With: Aaron
Location: Leaving the skating ring with Aaron that's in Washington
OOC: That's sucks but hey it's better then two gay dudes,well I guess you learn something new everyday.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:06 pm

Leona Lewis My Hands

Shirakawa started blushing hard for she loved love to, as a lesbian she liked Saito's lover side. "Okay fine you lead honey." She went back to the inn and waited on Saito. Shirakawa's position were usually always being constantly woman handled by their woman, in this type of relationships Shirakawa was under Julia never over. Straight women would laugh at Shirakawa, but Shirakawa loved being woman handed it, it was always her nature.

OCC: I was flirting today and I got stood up by two real lesbians, ouch. I thought lesbians in life didn't live so close to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitty of Music

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:26 am
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as she saw Aaron blushing hard and spoke up."There's nothing I would rather do."She said with a smile. She followed Shirakawa back to the inn and kissed her on the cheek. "So what made Totori date Crane?"She asked. She knew Crane was tough and all but in her opinion he didn't seem like Totori's kind. She looked at Aaron and spoke up."I hate to ask this honey,but about your father what the heck was that about?"She asked. She thought what about she just asked Aaron and spoke up."I know it's a personal question so it's alright if you don't want to tell me."She said. "I'll still love you no matter,if someone decides to hurt you they better be ready to say their sorry."She said as she hugged Aaron.

OOC:

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:18 am
Kitty of Music
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as she saw Aaron blushing hard and spoke up."There's nothing I would rather do."She said with a smile. She followed Shirakawa back to the inn and kissed her on the cheek.

OOC:

Can you like edit and write alot more, your posts are becoming very lame. You keep doing that I will stop RPing with you even in other RP's.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Leona Lewis My Hands

Shirakawa started smiling and wrapped her body within Saito's arms. She heard Julia and suddenly frowned leaning the backside of her head on her girlfriend's chest, Shirakawa's height was up to Saito's bust line. "Look honey fine, my dad sold me for beer and I got raped by the man who brought me, my mother died in labor having me, then that man showed tying to be saint." She suddenly started crying. "Then those stupid belief systems keep bothering me with a Hell like Olympus from the Romans, many beliefs lived and died, I am all religions and very confused on them all." She smooched her lover and pouted. "My life I love everyone, I love you my honey baby, Im so lesbian it's more like lesbiannn, I love it how you woman handle me, and I love how I suck up to you in our bunks." She put Saito's hands on her tummy and started slow dancing in her arms. "I think men and women together is so wrong, Cane got Totori because I taught him how to play Romeo. Totori is simply a heterosexual version of me with brawn, while Cane is a you baby."

Kitty of Music

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:24 pm
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as she saw Aaron start to smile and wrapped her arms around her waist. She at Aaron and kinda felt bad when she saw she made her girlfriend frown and spoke up."Am sorry Aaron,forgive me I didn't mean to ask that and make you relive such painful memories."She said as she wiped away her tears. She soon kissed Aaron and spoke up."I love you to baby,I noticed and that's my favorite part."She said as she let Aaron grasp her hands and place them on her tummy and blushed as she started slow dancing in her arms and spoke up."You know what they say love is love."She said as she leaned down and kissed Aaron.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Leona Lewis My Hands

Shirakawa started giggling uncontrollably as Saito kissed her. "Love yes." She took Saito by the hand being herself.

((Next day}}

Kitty of Music

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:05 pm
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as she heard Aaron start to giggle uncontrollably as she kissed her. She blushed as Aaron took her hand and got up and lead her back to their room at the inn.

Julia was in bed with Aaron and smiled as she leaned down and kissed her good morning. "Good morning love."She said with a smile as she put a strand of Aaron's hair behind her ear and held her closely to her. "So what do you wanna do today?"She asked as she put her hair back up into a ponytail. She leaned down and kissed her a few times and spoke up."I love you."She whispered in her ear.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 am

Leona Lewis My Hands

Shirakawa slowly awoke in Saito's arm, she had her head on Julia's bust line in the bed. She gave Saito a long kiss. "I love you honey and marry Christmas." Shirakawa leaned closer to Saito and hugged her in bed. "Later we could buy more of our school girl outfits, I just realized their tearing up."

Kitty of Music

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:24 am
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia smiled as she watched Aaron slowly awake in her arms. She kissed Aaron back and spoke up."I love you to honey bunny and a marry Christmas to you to."She said with a smile. She hugged Aaron back while still in bed and spoke up."I'd like that,but what about you aren't we going to be shopping for you as well?"She asked.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:03 pm

Leona Lewis My Hands

Shirakawa looked at Saito and kissed her. "Marry Christmas honey and I love you." She soon blushed for a bit and thought about their love life yesterday. She climbed on top of Saito trying to avoid the chess landing, she knew her gender usually guarded that area. She sat up and slowly stood up. "I showered earlier but the ladies were a problem in east wing. They saw you and me snuggling yesterday and they kept their distance at the baths, a lady never push herself on anyone who refuse her." She grabbed Saito's gift and handed it to her. She thought about Totori the straight christian girl her friend, she would sometime hold hands singing songs and giggling down the chapels walking home. "Saito baby, I would like you to hold Totori's hand singing songs with me from now on."

Meanwhile down stairs Totori was asleep on the couch, dreaming about punching Cane her man. She swung her fist left and right like a boxer and suddenly awoke. She grabbed her phone and proudly told Cane they were through as a couple. A while later she spotted Saito and Shirakawa playing with one another in the master game room. Suddenly Shirakawa giggled. "That tickle I'm ticklish all over!" Her face went pink after she spotted Totori wearing a man's number one basketball jersey. "Hi Totori morning, I love your jersey. heart " Shirakawa spoke. Suddenly Totori frowned, she really wished Saito was a man and Shirakawa was straight. As a heaven girl Totori could only accept the couple despite Shirakawa's frustration against men and d**k's. Totori had to constantly remind herself what's the meaning of a lesbian around her friend. Totori for years wanted to join Shirakawa flirting with guys and not ladies. "Thank you best friend and might god bless you stressed ." Totori ridiculed in secret. That was it, Totori was so going to speak with the directors of this story to get a show with her and a man.

Totori left to her room and called Kitty of Music up on the phone.

Kitty of Music

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:54 pm
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and smiled as she kissed her and spoke up."Merry Christmas baby,love you to."She said. She smiled as she saw Aaron blush for a bit and knew what she was thinking about. She blushed as Shirakawa climbed on top of her and the blushed faded away when her honey bunny slowly stood up. "I know besides am happy with you."She said with a smile as Shirakawa handed her her gift. She looked at Aaron and spoke up."Okay."She said. She opened her present and smiled as she saw it was something that fit her personality. She squealed with glee and spoke up."I love it!"She said with a smile as she gave Aaron a big kiss. She handed Aaron a neatly wrapped pink box and spoke up."I hope you like it."She said as she handed it to Aaron.

A while later Julia was with Aaron in the master game room playing around with her and spoke up."I know."She said with a smile as she kissed Aaron a few times. She saw Totori and gave her a small wave before looking back at Aaron smiling. She wrapped her arms around Aaron's waist and kissed her a few more times. "So what's up with Totori honey?"She asked.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:03 am

Leona Lewis My Hands

Shirakawa looked at her girlfriend and spoke. "Totori is a Christian belief, though islams are somewhat like that with their beliefs to." She said. She kissed Saito and sat on her lap backwards. " I like my friend sure, but I am selfish to what I feel is the best answer, and being gay loving my honey bun miss Saito I adore." Shirakawa kissed her Saito again. “I hope I am not being unfair baby, I just cant understand religious books. If I was Muslims, Buddhist, or whatever, my loyalty would be holy to it. All I know I love you, I am a theist, made love, a lesbian, and want to grow old with you one day.” Shirakawa wrapped her arms around Saito’s neck. “We are both females and you wear the pants, I am serious about me wearing the dress only.” Shirakawa said.

OCC: As a writer Kitty, I learned to realize people are different and so characters is such. Shirakawa is herself, she don't think like us.

Kitty of Music

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 pm
Dawn Landers

Julia Saito

User Image

Julia looked at Aaron and spoke up."I know of that Totori and about Islams."She said. She kissed back her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around as she sat down on her lap backwards. "I know you like you friend,well I wouldn't call it being selfish more like following your heart."She said as she kissed Aaron back. "No your not and besides your following your heart that's all."She said as she kissed her girlfriend on the forehead. She lightly chuckled and spoke up."I know."She said as she hugged Shirakawa.

OOC: Interesting,thanks for sharing that Dawn.

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff