Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image

Simon nodded and rose from his seat, the change in level of the bed obviously effecting Roy due to his slight shift of his head. "Very well. We shall go and find them before it is too late."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka inched forward, eventually stopping by Roy's side. She set her hand beside him, not touching him, but still close. "Roy," she said softly. "Wake up please...we need you to wake up."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Simon turned to Myka, his body stance uneasy. "I would highly recommend you don't do tha-"

The door opened and a white-haired man stepped inside, he looked old, but not as old as Armageddon or Simon. His expression was relatively calm yet maintained a friendly vibe, and over his shoulder was an unconscious Gus with his pants down to his ankles, revealing heart-dotted boxers. "Father," the man spoke directly to Armageddon, who only rose an eyebrow at him. "Why is Gus in this state?"

"Why do you think, kid?" Armageddon snorted and nudged his head in Myka's direction. "Say hello to your new mom. Feel free to hate her, the rest of us already do... Except for Gus."

The man turned to Myka and smiled fondly at her. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Darrell, and I'm the oldest of my siblings." he introduced with the slightest nod of his head. "And please don't mind my father, he's not used to marriages." Darrell turned to look at Gus when he started wriggling around.

"What the hey-?" Gus murmured and flailed about. "Why am I here? What are you doing here, Darrell? And why am I pantless?!"

Roy's shut eyes tightened, discomfort showed on his face.

"Please-" Simon insisted but was cut off again.

"Zeke!" Gus bellowed. "You took my pants, didn't you? Admit it!"

"Why the Hell would I want your pants?" Zeke griped, getting louder to match his brother. "We don't even share the same size!" He glanced at Gus' ankles. "And they're around your feet!"

"A likely story!" Gus scoffed. "You just want me to look there. AND LET ME GO, DARRELL!" He yelped when Armageddon bonked him on the head.

"Would you shut up?" he hissed and glanced over at Roy, who looked like he would wake up if provoked once more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Awesome nerd

"It's lovely to meet you too, Darrell," she replied, smiling as she watched her new sons. Her hand absently crept to Roy's, just barely touching the side of his. "Gus, darling, please listen to your father. It wouldn't be wise to wake Roy in this state. If you're going to be loud, I may have to call for Arwen, and would you really want that?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:33 pm
Roy's eyes instantly flew open, the only sign of his sanity shown through the thin lavender ring around the pupil that divided the dark blackness that covered them. "I thought marrying a monster like yourself would make you shut up." the thousand voices of darkness hissed simultaneously as the embodiment rose, his gaze, which was piercing through the fog that came from it, on Myka. "Clearly I was wrong."

"Well isn't this great." Armageddon muttered as he and his sons went tense.

"What kind of power is this?" Gus whispered as he stared at the man that glowered at Myka. The power radiating from him was enormous, and he had a feeling that this was only a fraction of it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'm not a monster," she growled through grit teeth, glaring at him. "If anything, you are."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:27 pm
Mayah Playah
Awesome nerd

giing a frown as Roy woke up, Iris gave a sigh and lowly walked back to him. "honestly, this is starting to get dull...." she mumbled, her eyes flashing silver. "Roy, listen to me carefully" she purred, her voice taking on an echo of it's own as the voices of Time channeled through her. "if you want to see your girlfriends again then you need to calm down. we know it's strange, and you're scared, but you can control it." she drawled, half floating off the floor as a silver mist floated around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:39 pm
"You know, that's not the way to talk to someone that could kill you in a second." Roy purred. He briefly glanced at the boys and their father and snorted a laugh, the thousand voices mingling with his voice making it sound as if an audience was watching the scene. "You stand no chance against me and you know it!" he laughed then looked at Iris, smirking as he barely paid attention to her words. But once she finished talking, his smile vanished. "Scared? You think I'm scared?" he snarled furiously as his dark aura spiked around in retaliation, the thousand voices grew louder and nearly drowned his own voice. "I am darkness! These shadows you stand on are my creations! I see what darkness sees, I am all powerful! How dare you accuse me of such a disgusting emotion!" he bellowed. The only considerable difference was the spiked aura and the brief second where his eyes grew more lavender than dark.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Myka grunted, gripping the wood of a doorframe. "Arm, do something!" she cried.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah
Awesome nerd

"i assume nothing! i state simple facts! you do fear someone! i know you do!" she hissed, her eyes darkening. "and you know i know....." she added, a dangerous smile now on her lips. "allow us to make an agreement, oh great darkness?" she murmured, carefully walking over to him, her hands at her sides.  

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:34 pm
"If I could I would've done it already, kid!" Armageddon snarled at Myka. "You're so high and mighty, why don't you do something!"
"Is now really the time to fight?" Gus sighed.
"Is now really the time to be pantless?" Zeke grunted back, not even watching his stupid brother hastily pull them back up.
Roy, on the other hand, was not in the mood for any games. "Silence!" his voice thundered and shook the entire mansion. "I will not be belittled by pathetic excuses for life!!" he snarled. He was not afraid of anyone! If anything, he was the one to be feared! Him! No one else! Look at him! His power was stronger than even Chaos'! He was stronger than even... then even Erik!
The very thought of Erik sent thousands of memories into Roy's mind, the flashbacks overwhelming him and causing him to put his hands on his head. All those times hanging out with Erik, hating him while at the same time being his best friend. Being with him through the worst. And now Erik was some kind of evil mastermind that probably knew everything that was going on.
He was not afraid, he was not afraid.
He didn't fear the darkness swallowing his sanity, he didn't fear war spreading.
He didn't fear Erik.
"I refuse to make any agreement with you!" Roy snarled and lifted one arm, where all of his aura instantly pooled around it and encased it in a thousand of black spikes.
Simon sighed and had already began removing his mask when a blast of darkness shot his way. Thankfully he noticed it and barely dodged it, getting a nasty rip on his sleeve.
"Don't think you can scare me again, Grossman." the corrupt embodiment hissed with his spiked arm regrowing the spike it had lost shooting at Simon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"Look, whether you like it or not, we're married. Now do something to stop Roy while I get the kids out of here." She reached over and gripped Gus' arm, gesturing for Zeke. "Zeke, come on. Roy's not safe."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm
Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon just snorted as a long, black blade slide out of the palm of his hand. "Nice. Real nice, kid. Just run and hide while blaming me." he muttered as his sons just eyed the two quarreling newlyweds. Armageddon bent down a little and waited for his chance.
Roy laughed viciously as his own tendrils of darkness clashed against Simon's. His were much darker and faster than the tall man's, and within a few clashes the tendrils reached him, coiling around him with each sharp tip aimed at his faceless head.
"I'll make an example of you to the whole world!" the embodiment's thousand voices laughed as the man struggled. "You all think I'm weak! You think I can't handle it! I'll show you, I'll show you all!!!" Lifting his hand menacingly, Roy was just about to ball up a fist and end the man's life when something made him hesitate. He glanced over his shoulder for a second and, with a wicked smirk, outstretched his other hand. A golden sword appeared with a black rose etched on it, pointed right at Armageddon's throat. "Ah, ah, ah." he cooed, his voices and their sing-song tone almost creating a choir. "Did you think you could hide from my shadows?" he chuckled, though the feeling that made him hesitate didn't stop. There was.... something out there. Something strong. He could hear all the voices in his mind hiss and the knowledge each voice had searching for what it was.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games