Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"hm.... do you want to marry him?" he asked raising an eyebrow, a smile on his face. slowing down as the song ended, he glanced up to the stage to see Chad Kroeger picking up the guitar to play if everyone cared. "looks like its nothing but slow-ish songs tonight." he hummed, looking back to her

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:43 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She smiled at Chad, silently thanking him for his song choice. Turning back to Travis, she bit her lip. "That all depends on whether or not he wants to marry me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 pm
Mayah Playah

"i don't see why he wouldn't; an amazing princess like yourself, any man would be lucky to have you." he hummed, his eyes glimmering as he danced with her. "maybe you should talk to him about it? if you've known him your whole life then it shouldn't be too hard to bring up."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Ah, yes, but he's a notorious playboy. How do I know he won't listen to his publicist and break off the relationship?" she asked cautiously. "Besides, being royalty is hard enough as it is. I don't want to drag marriage into this."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"well, you really should talk to him, you might be surprised at what he says." he hummed softly, spinning her once.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:41 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Grinning, she closed her eyes and allowed him to lead her across the floor. "And what would you say, were you him?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

"well, i'd be very happy to marry you, you're beautiful, funny, smart, and talented" he hummed, letting out a sigh as he looked around. by now it had gotten dark, and the lights had gone on, many of the party guests had gone off to hang out in groups or in pairs; looking back to her, he sighed. "do... do you wanna go....?" he asked, chewing on his cheek.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:50 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"You're just saying that," she murmured, pulling him off the dance floor. "Well, it depends on where you want to go."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"no i'm not just saying that...." he sighed, shaking his head. "uhm.... we could go to my place?" he asked, tipping his head to the side as a goofy grin flashed on his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Why, Travis!" she giggled, hitting his shoulder. "How easy do you think I am? But, you can drop me off back at my hotel."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

"i never said you were easy! i just meant for like... a movie or maybe just to talk in private some more..." he shrugged before nodding. "but alright, i can drop you off if you want." he hummed softly, glancing to where one of his handlers was, he quickly motioned for them to get his bike ready.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Smiling teasingly, she kissed his cheek and entwined her fingers with his. "Maybe...we can go to a movie tomorrow night?" Alika asked hopefully.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

letting out a sigh as he pulled her over to the edge of the party, he shook his head. "I'm afraid I promised some friends I'd sing at their concert...... I wouldn't be able to make it to a movie...." he frowned, holding her close once again. "now then princess, tell me, do you like going fast, or do you like going super fast?" he grinned and motioned to where his bike now sat, his helmet and hers resting gently on the seat.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika smirked and leaned against the bike, holding him by his jacket lapels and keeping her lips mere millimeters from his. "Here's an idea. Pick me up at my hotel tomorrow night. I've been dying to see an American concert anyway. Maybe after, we can find a more...interesting activity to entertain us." Leaning in, she lightly brushed her lips against his, one leg moving to rub against the side of his. "Now how does that sound?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 pm
Mayah Playah

smiling as he looked into her eyes, he nodded lightly. "sounds good to me." he hummed, gently putting one hand on her hip. "ah, here, a small gift for you; the wind can be pretty cold when i'm on my bike, so you'll want this to keep warm." he grinned, handing her the red riding jacket from earlier.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games