Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ann nodded and thought for a moment before asking another question. "I see, does that ever bother you? Being away for even that amount of time? Since I'm sure you're aware that since he's in this condition there will be days where you can't stay as long as you would want to with him"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:14 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo's glassy eyes stayed on the ground to avoid showing his tears. "I'm well aware of it, actually." he said with a voice that remained steady yet threatened to break. "When I'm away from Zavier.... It's hard to carry on with my daily routine. I mean," He gulped, not just his tears but his shattered pride. It was like gulping down shards of glass. He tilted his head back and looked at the psychologist. "He's my other half. Not having him by my side is like losing half my body." he stated, praying that the other half bit wouldn't seem... off.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well it isn't unusual for twins to be so close. People say they have a special connection. They can feel what the other feels and so on. But being that close only makes mourning more difficult if something were to happen to one of the twins. In some cases the other can get suicidal. I doubt you're the type though " Even though that may have been true she wondered if they were a little too close. But Leo never gave her a reason to suspect anything so she didnt bother to bring up an suspicions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:37 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"No, don't be absurd." Leo said, quickly turning back to his serious self. "My brother is only in a coma. That alone is unbearable for me. I wouldn't dare kill myself and leave him with such pain for the rest of his life."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well I'm glad that you have a good head on your shoulders. Do you think that you and Zavier may be too close? Do you think other people think that?" She didn't really think that Leo was hiding anything but she couldn't help but to be curious, like he wasn't telling her everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo's entire body tensed up. He tried to keep his shock and surprise at the question from being noticed, but he failed. All he could hope to do was play it off as disgust as the question. "Why.... Why would you even think that?" he asked in barely a whisper.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"No reason in particular. You would be surprised how close some twins are. Some even become lovers. Some people think it's wrong and others don't." I was curious to see what he thought but I think it disgusted him more than anything so I doubted he was in a romantic relationship with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:06 pm
Rikasha17
Why'd ya change the point-o-view? o3o

User Image

Leo stayed silent a moment longer, long enough to make the psychologist gain some doubt in their relationship. "Only a narcissist would love their twin like that." he finally said with an avoided gaze. He accidentally let some of his relief enter his tone. He was relieved to find that other twins had this same relationship, and, though still bad, he didn't feel that alone about it anymore.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm
Awesome nerd
I don't know I'm confused I forgot what I'm suppose to be doing! lol

User Image

She still thought Leo was hiding something but before she could ask a nurse came in to check on Zavier. He was still pretty unresponsive and there were no signs of him waking up anytime soon. Which was unfortunate for Leo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:08 pm
Rikasha17
lol stoopid emotion_awesome

User Image

He felt the tension in the air, his blood turned to ice as he ran through their entire conversation and realized his flaws. He was caught, he knew it, now all he could do was try to stray from the subject as much as possible. Fortunately for him, a nurse entered and checked on limp Zavier. Though it diverted the situation at hand, Leo was dragged back to the painful reminder of what started it. He bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrow at the sight of his brother, perhaps the sight he'd always see from now on.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Well that's enough questions for today anyway and I'm sure you would like to spend some time with your brother. I hope we can talk again soon Mr. Arroya and I hope your brother makes it through okay" she smiled softly at him then left the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:12 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo watched the woman leave before returning his focus to his brother, reaching out and brushing a few lazy strands away from his face. He was aware that the woman would return, she most likely would come back for questioning, and he'd be sure to be prepared unlike earlier. He still despised himself for hesitating everytime she mentioned twins as lovers. His gaze went back down to his sleeping brother, his face softening considerably. If revealing their awful secret could even make Zavier's finger twitch, Leo would blab his heart out in a second. He didn't care what happened to him or his reputation, he just wanted his brother back, his best friend, his lover.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:09 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier was nothing more than a sleeping body. It was like he was just in a deep sleep that no one could wake him from. Even though he was in a coma he could still dream. All he could dream about was him and Leo though. They were happy and still very close, Leo was even more affectionate towards him in the dreamworld which made his heart happy. But it was all just a dream though. Even his dream self didn't believe that Leo could ever truly be that way around him no matter how much they loved one another.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

'I love you, I love you, I love you.' Leo kept repeating as he lovingly embraced his brother, awake and alive. Leo was a bit unsure of how he even ended up in the position he was, but he pushed it to the back of his head. All that truly mattered was that Zavier was alive and well and in his arms again. Leo had his arms under Zavier's, his hands practically cradling the head he thought would be forever banished to the hospital's dull pillows. Tears streamed from Leo's face, tears of joy and guilt, as he continued repeating the phrase. Every now and then he would stop talking to plant a tender kiss on a random spot on Zavier's face, each time it was responded with a reflected kiss and a soft smile that made his heart swell. 'I love you, I love you, I love you.'
"I love you."
Leo's eyes flew open just as he finished the sentence. The sleeping darkness of the room greeted him with a few beams from the morning sun creeping in. The younger twin remained in his bed with his gaze to the ceiling for the longest time, his thoughts tortuously replaying what just happened over and over again. A dream. It was just a dream. A dream developed by his grief, his guilt, and his depression.
Leo didn't bother looking at the clock, he knew he wouldn't be able to return to sleep either way, he didn't want to go through that sudden drop from joy to sorrow again, it hurt too much. A few more moments passed before he could hear the repetitive buzz of the alarm clock. His arm numbly reached out, his gaze still upward, and found the 'SNOOZE' button. Another minute or two passed before Leo turned his head and stared at the empty bed across the room. The sheets were still folded nicely with the faintest imprint of where Zavier sat yesterday. Leo's eyes gained a glassy sheen. It was incredible to know that only a day had passed, it felt like forever.
A groan escaped the twin as he pulled himself off his bed and to his closet. His body didn't want to work, and his brain didn't want to command his body to work. All he wanted to do was to sleep and cry. But he knew Zavier would give him hell if he didn't go to school and get his homework. Leo rubbed his sleepy eyes as he pulled his black coat on. Listen to him, he's beginning to sound crazy.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Thomas was in class pretty shaken up. He felt horrible about what happened to Zavier and he got put on probation because of all this. He was lucky he didnt do any jail time. He knew Leo was going to be mad but the first thing he wanted to do was apologize for what happened ans see if Zavier was alright since everyone who saw Leo said he wouldnt talk to anyone and he seemed pretty depressed.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games