Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Seeing the pout, Nikolai perked up considerably like an obedient dog. "What's wrong, dearie? Must I get something for you? Water? A blanket?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:46 pm
Awesome nerd

"my hair's all messy...." he frowned, picking at the dried blood with a disgruntled look on his face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:56 pm
Pure T0rture

In the blink of an eye Nikolai was right beside Belyi, his hair pulled back with a handkerchief and his sleeves rolled up so that he could wear rubber gloves, all matching his apron nicely. A small bowl of water rested between the two, a cloth absorbing its contents. "Fret not, dearie, I'll take care of all of it for you~" he cooed as he pulled out the cloth. He squeezed out the extra water then gingerly placed it on the dried blood, careful not to agitate the wound, if it was even there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm
Awesome nerd

at this, the angel gave a soft chuckle. "thanks, but you know i could've just taken a shower..." he murmured, still smiling.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 pm
Pure T0rture

"Nonsense, dearie, I insist!" Nikolai smiled as a few flakes of dried blood ended. "But do feel free to remove your clothes if you'd like~"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:26 pm
Awesome nerd

blushing darkly, he tried to speak, but only ended up stammering once more. thankfully, he didn't have to.

as soon as he did, the little girl called for him. "GRANDPA NIKOLAI!!!!!!!" the little voice echoed up to them, followed by her cute giggle.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai laughed lightly at how flustered Belyi had become. He would've continued teasing him if it hadn't been for the blasted girl. His enjoyment quickly turning to crankiness, the lazy man sighed and set the cloth back into the bowl. "Excuse me for a moment, dearie." he said and vanished within a cloud of purple.
Seconds later he appeared in the kitchen, looking normal but deeply disgruntled. "Make it quick, dearie, I've a nervous boy to attend to." he grumbled, arms crossed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 pm
Awesome nerd

the child grinned and stopped him mid sentence by stuffing a warm cookie into his mouth. "the cookies are done." she hummed, suddenly a grown woman again. "i thought you'd want to play nurse and feed them to him." she grinned, crossing her arms.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai gagged for a second at the sweets forced into his mouth. He chewed for a second then swallowed it and coughed. "D-Dearie!" he practically shrieked, fuming. "Have you any idea how many calories you've stuffed me with?!" He was just about to continue his rant when Epi grew and suggested he nurse Belyi. He slowly adjusted his loose tie. "I suppose that would indeed be a marvelous idea..." he murmured and eyed the tray of cookies, thinking of feeding him the treats and watching him smile. His heart, or what was left of it, melted a little at the thought.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm
Awesome nerd

"relax, you'll burn it off later." she smirked, looking him over for a second. "you know, if you're really gonna play nurse... you should dress the part too~"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai pursed his lips. "What are you implying, dearie?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Awesome nerd

she smirked. "i'm not implying anything. but you should do it. just to see the kid's reaction." she smirked, nibbling on a cookie.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Silence answered her for a moment before Nikolai turned back to the tray. Lucky for her, he had an assortment of role-playing costumes, from pirates to school teachers, all of both genders. "I suppose that could work." he murmured, grinning despite himself then vanished in a mist of purple.

~~~

Five minutes later a knock came at the door to Belyi's room. "I've a treat for you, dearie~" Nikolai cooed from the opened crack. "Are you ready?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel nodded and gave a tiny sigh, having pulled himself up into a sitting position. "um....okay...?" he mumbled, tipping his head to the side slightly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:42 pm
Pure T0rture
He looks like the picture I sent you. Speaking of which, can you send it to Mayah so she can see?

The door swung open and there, with his back seductively leaned to the door frame, Nikolai stood. One leg was lifted with the back of his stiletto against the door frame, too. Nikolai grinned devilishly, one hand rested on his hip and the other holding up a tray of cookies. But it wasn't his suggestive stance that was jaw-dropping, it was his attire. Instead of his preferred black, lazy suit, Nikolai wore a nurse's outfit. It wasn't a baggy set of scrubs seen today, but the WWII kinds of short dresses that hugged at his feminine curbs; the skirt was small, a good few inches above his knees to show the lacing on his legs. Seated atop his head, his silver curls hugged at the old nurse's hat.
"Hello dearie." Nikolai whispered a bit seductively and even added a wink.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games