Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:42 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David carried Masika back to her room, and put her in her bed. He put a blanket over her, and shut the door behind him. He moved from there back to Jean Greys office, not bothering not knock this time. He just entered. He pretended to smile. "Sorry to interrupt." David said. I know who did that to Masika. A new girl at our school.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean smiled and shook her head. "No need to apologize, David." "A new girl at your school? Do you know the girl's name?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Oh, oh of course," Sam laughed lightly, her smile returning in full force. It made perfect sense now. She watched as the psychic sat back, her grasp on the rodent loosening so it could wander around on her lap once more.

"Sometimes they like to stay by me for a while. I think maybe it's like they feel attracted to me, once they are given a second chance," she explained as she fingered one of the rats little ears. "I don't mind it, until I get a pack following me. People stare oddly then, like they know its not normal. It's happened a time or two, when I don't use it in a few days." Feeling like she was over sharing, Sam closed her mouth.

Then she started when the door opened and David walked in. She couldn't help the smile that lit her face.

"You're back."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David continued his charade. "Have you made a choice Sam? About stay here with us?" David asked. Yes. It was..... Sumina. She said her name was Sumina. I could find her pretty easily, but she's telepathic. Unless we had something that could protect me from telepaths, I might be in trouble.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Broken wings may shed, but the skies still beckon the swallow home," she said softly. Then she smiled, knowing her words were cryptic.

"Sorry, poet at heart." Then she looked down at the rodent, giving the question true thought. It took little time, for she had no reason to refuse.

"A big step up from the streets," she began, looking up at the boy who seemed troubled. "If you'll have me. I'll do my best to not be a burden."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:02 pm

User Image Sumina thought about how she should act at school from now on. She thought maybe she could pass herself off as not knowing anything. She could try that. She was leaning against the fence of the brotherhood mansion now. She didn't want to go in there. It was just disgusting from how the last members had left it. She decided that she might as well go wander the town. She could just read the minds of the people near by if she got lost.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

"Don't go after her. At school, pretend you don't know what she did. It's better not to start a commotion. However, if she attempts to strike at us again, then you may react accordingly. But for now, just leave it be." She smiled at Sam's acceptance of the offer to stay at the Institute. Jean reached across her desk and put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Well then, welcome to your new home, Sam."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:36 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Beaming, Sam felt a weight lift from her. A new home. It was hard to grasp such a hopeful concept, but she just barely managed.

"Thanks so much," she said to the headmaster. Then her happy thought dampened slightly. Other than her locker at school, the only possessions she owned were on her persons. But it didn't matter anymore, she thought. Today was a new beginning. A happy one. With a new home and new friends willing to smile and laugh with her. Oh happy days.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David seethed inwardly. He desperately wanted to avenge Masika. And acting as if nothing had happened was going to be very difficult, especially in front of a telepath who could read his mind. But luckily, the news that Sam was going to join the institute covered that. He smiled brightly. "That's great Sam! Miss Grey, should I show her to a room? There's plenty of empty rooms all over the mansion."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:10 pm

User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded. "Go ahead and show her to a room, David." "There are three empty rooms in the immediate vicinity of Masika's room. One on either side and one across the hall. She can take one of those rooms. It might help Masika to have another girl so nearby," she added telepathically.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:21 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Jumping to her feet, Sam went to David's side. She was all smiles and eager energy. The rat wiggled its way onto her shoulder, whiskers twitching.

"Anything's better than a crawl space," she teased, though there was a note of truth in it. She made a mental note to let the old lady that had been so kind to her not to worry anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David smiled. Sam certainly did brighten up his day. And he felt a natural closeness between them, despite the fact that they'd not known each other long. David took her hand, and lead her from Jean's office. "Thank you very much, Mistress Grey!" He said with a distinct note of cheer in his voice.
David lead Sam across the campus to the room directly right of Masika's. David wanted to make sure that Masika was well taken care of. "This will be your room. My friend Masika lives in the dorm next door. She's a bit odd sometimes, but she's a great person." David said as he opened the door to Sams new home and lead her inside. "Each dorm has one or two beds, in your case two, a chair for sitting, a chair that goes with the desk, and the actual desk. You also get a table, a computer, and a small Television set. You can do what you want in terms of design, room layout, just don't alter the structure of the room in any way." David rambled off rather quickly. He snickered lightly. "Sorry, Mistress Grey telepathically implanted the message in my mind... Whenever I need to explain a room, I just suddenly ramble off what she implanted... It's handy." David said with a slight blush. "Anyway, my dorm is on the western section of the mansion. Room 100."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

For the second time today Sam was quickly lead off to another part of campus. Door after door passed, spaces large and small, and grand staircases that lead to an unknown second floor. She followed easily, her hand in David's once more. She was surprised at how often this person was at her side, easily accepting her.

As they stepped into her new quarters, Sam looked in reverence at the space. It made her so happy, seeing a bed again. She wanted so much to jump on the bed and squeal in delight, but she restrained herself in favor of looking back at the closed door across the hall.

"Now that we are away, will you say what is bothering you?" she asked in a quiet voice. "I didn't want to say before, but I could tell you were upset by something." She blushed at admitting being so insightful, because it would mean that she had been looking so intently at him.

"Did it have something to do with the storm?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:07 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"..." David didn't say anything at first. He really didn't want to. But he knew he couldn't keep it from her. "... It's Masika." David said with a sigh. "Like I said, there are all kinds of mutants here. Jean Grey is telepathic, and telekinetic. I can regenerate and have enhanced physical abilities, plus my beast form. And... Masika can control the weather. She was upset earlier, and she was causing the storm. She was being attacked by... a telepath. I could pursue her, but Mistress Grey said that I shouldn't... I just... I want to fight..." David said, revealing his combatistic nature.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:18 am

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Seeing his expression, she immediately wanted to take it back. Everyone was entitled to their secrets. It wasn't right for her to pry.

"I'm sorry." She squeezed his hand gently, letting him know she wouldn't speak of it to anyone. It was amazing to think that someone could control the weather, but that wasn't what kept her attention on him instead of the girl in the other room.

"You have strong instincts to protect others," she realized. It made sense, him wanting to fight. Kind of like her healing, it occurred without forethought.

"But some battles you cannot win with brute strength, right? I don't think you can beat a telepath that way anyway," she said softly.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games