Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Orange Peel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Ethan shrugged. "If you want me to keep eating as many oranges as I can then I've got no problem with that." he chuckled. "So what else does your job choose for you? What you eat? What you wear?"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:53 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"You got it," he sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "If I put on too much weight, I get put on an extreme diet. If my clothes are too modest, I have to dress like a male prostitute to level it out. God forbid, I get a zit. I have to go to treatments with a dermatologist every other day." Lock held out his arm, exposing his forearm. He grabbed a napkin to rub something off, then pulled it away to reveal make-up on the cloth and a scar on his arm. "I have to put make-up on my scars that could be seen."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Your life's pretty much taken over, huh?" Ethan murmured while staring at the scarred arm. "Where'd those scars come from? Detective cases?" he asked, remembering Lock's suicidal jump long, long ago.

Mayah Playah
Whadaya think of my avi? emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:05 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Mostly from accidents when I was a kid," said Lock, reaching up to tie his hair back in a loose ponytail, blonde curls framing his face and making him more beautiful somehow. "I have very few from when I started my career."

Awesome nerd
I'm reminded of Black Butler.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:15 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan frowned. It must've been one hell of a childhood to have scars like those. The worst he ever got was a small, barely visible scar on his palm for poking an angry cat. When the brunette looked back up, he hesitated at the sight of Lock with his hair up. Jesus, the guy was gorgeous! He was more beautiful than the girls at his old school! Ethan gulped and ran his fingers through his hair. Great, now he felt like how Lock did when he made him dress like a girl. Speaking of which, how would Lock look in a schoolgirl's outfit?
Ethan was entranced by his thoughts that he didn't seem to notice anything happening around him.

Mayah Playah
Get this, get this. All of the items on my avi except for two of them were gifted to me emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

With a chuckle, the man straightened up and crossed his arms, pushing his sleeves up to his elbows as he did. "That reminds me, I have to go to Louisiana soon. You want to come with me? Ethan? Hey!" Lock tossed a roll at Ethan, furrowing his brow.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Oh Ethan, I've been such a naughty girl!"
Ethan smiled dumbly to himself as his imagination took off. His cheeks rounded with his smile and his eyes became bold yet shiny lines, and for a second he got a pink background from how happy he was. Then a roll flew down from the Heavens and landed on his face, crushing his daydream in the process. The Texan shook his head and blinked several times, one out of surprise, one out of confusion, one out of sadness, and one out of anger.
"Heeey! What's the big idea?" he whined at Lock and shook a fist at him, a vein throbbing at the side of his head. "Don't go wasting food!"

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:49 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Then stop fantasizing about me," he teased, not knowing that that was what the brunette had actually been doing. With a cheeky grin, the attractive male picked up a fresh roll and cut it open, lathering butter on it and handing it to Ethan. "Here, try it. I made it myself, based on your Texan rolls. It's not as good, but I really like it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Then stop looking sexy!" Ethan fired back despite his blush. He settled when the roll was handed to him and, after giving Lock a wary look, took a bite out of it. "Hmm... This is pretty good!" he commented while looking at his bitten roll. "You should talk to my mom. She'd love to teach someone how to cook."

Mayah Playah
?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:19 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I can't help what I was born with," he shrugged, running a hand over his hair, then grabbing a few rolls and starting to juggle them out of pure need to busy his hands. "Thanks! I'd love to talk to her soon. Wait, has she and your family left Korea yet? I haven't really seen them... or been home."

Awesome nerd
I... I don't know what happened.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

"Yeah, they- They're- They came back on- W-Would you- Would you please-! Stop!" A vein pulsing at the side of his head, Ethan tossed a roll at Lock to get him to stop distracting him with juggling. "Anyways, my family's back. Markus even got a job as a student teacher here."

Mayah Playah
I think I might put Markus in Land's End or something.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Gahh!" Lock struggled to keep the rolls up after he was hit, but the damage was done. They all came barreling down to the ground, and Lock's eyes narrowed in irritation into bold black lines. He shook his head, mentally thinking of ways to get back at Ethan, when he heard that last bit of information. Lock's eyes opened back to normal, and he grinned. "A student teacher? That's pretty cool. Which class does he work for?"

Awesome nerd
Really? He should do well in a human-only place.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:21 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

Ethan gave Lock a cheeky grin, both for his question and for the look on his face. "Sex-Ed." he said smugly. "He's mortified. And Mr. Byko keeps tossing all the work on him because of how lazy he is. It's freakin' hilarious."

Mayah Playah
Maybe though. I put Donovan and Kafei in there, but before they ever became Sins, so they're in their teens. It's like an AU thing, but really I just wanted to use Donny's younger pic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Byko? Oh, that's hilarious!" laughed Lock, shaking his head and taking his drink from a waiter. "Poor guy, being stuck with Horny Byko all day. I'd kill myself."

Awesome nerd
You and those two, I swear. I don't know if I'm actually going to enter anyone into Land's End, though.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games