Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:05 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He kissed his temple, smiling. "It looks wonderful, Nikolai. Couldn't have done any better myself."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:55 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, dearie have I ever told you how much I enjoy hearing you flatter me?" Nikolai laughed lightly and reached up to touch the others cheek. "But I will give you credit, dearie," he said and looked about the room, seeing the lights shine through the windows, the stockings hang against the fireplace, the tree adorned with lights and decorations. "It looks rather marvelous."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"THank you so much," he purred, nuzzling Nikolai's hand. "Would you like to help me put on the ornaments and the star?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"That sounds delightful, dearie." he cooed but found himself more enthralled with how adorable the teacher was. They way he nuzzled his hand almost reminded him of a kitten.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:03 pm
Leon Court

User Image

And Leon was even purring like a kitten. "And you can even put the star on. I'm going to head out and get the tree I covered in light earlier. Can you get my axe for me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"And stop playing with you?" Nikolai raised an amused eyebrow. "I'm not too sure, dearie, this is far more alluring." Laughing, he wriggled out of the teacher's grasp and headed down the stairs. After a good rummaging, he returned with the axe in both hands. "Don't forget to flex your muscles for me, dearie~" he teased and handed Leon the item.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

By the time Nikolai returned, Leon had peeled his shirt off, handing it to Nikolai and holding the axe in one hand. "Then keep that warm for me." Winking, he walked outside, stopping at a huge tree almost eight feet tall. With three powerful swings, the tree toppled down. He strode back inside and set the axe down, then ran back out and picked up the huge, light-covered tree. Leon carried it inside with ease, then set it on it's stand, not even breaking a sweat. "You think it's crooked?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Where Leon was quick, Nikolai took his time. He slowly descended the stairs, the teacher's shirt in his hands and occasionally sniffed, as Leon went to work at the tree. The Sin sank into the cushions of the sofa with a content sigh and curled his legs beneath him then snuggled with the shirt/blanket by the time Leon set the axe down and hurried back outside. He only gave out one sigh by the time the teacher returned with the enormous tree. Nikolai looked at him and did a double-take. Oh dear...~ A well built body revealed yet again with every muscle flexing.
Nikolai stared like a horny school girl, he stayed doing so moments after Leon asked him. "Hmm?" he finally spoke, staring from Leon's chest to his butt. "Did you say something, dearie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He chuckled, then walked over and set his hands on either side of Nikolai's leaning closer until their lips were a centimeter apart. "Do you think the tree is crooked?" he asked again, his voice low and husky. "And if you're going to stare at me like that, at least wait until everything is done and I can do with you what I want without thinking about anything else."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai gulped at how close Leon was, practically whimpering at the kiss that wasn't happening. He flickered his gaze at the tree then back at Leon, or more along the line of his bare chest. "I-It's straight, dearie." he murmured and looked at the very close lips for a moment longer, his grip on the shirt tightening and twisting.
"But it's not the only thing straight." Without giving Leon a chance to reply, he lurched forward and kissed him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He gasped at the kiss, then smiled and kissed back, setting his hands on Nikolai's hips and switching their spaces, so that Nikolai was straddling him as he kissed him faster and harder.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai rested his hands on Leon's broad chest and felt his muscles. His hands going to his shoulders then to his abs. He would have gone even lower, but right now his lower half was busy creating much needed friction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon moaned at the delicious friction, then gripped Nikolai's hips harder and thrust his hips up, adding to the rubbing as his lips moved at a fast, erotic pace.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

As soon as Leon moaned Nikolai took it to his advantage and forced his tongue into his mouth, fighting for control. His battle nearly came to a halt when Leon grabbed his hips, a moan of his own leaving and vibrating through their mouths. Managing to keep the kiss intact, the Sin leaned away only slightly and peeled off his blazer, fresh heat from the fireplace at his back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Large, strong hands worked at carefully unbuttoning Nikolai's shirt, tossing it onto the blazer on the armchair and trailing his fingers up and down that smooth, pale skin. His member twitched with excitement, and his tongue fought against Nikolai's, refusing to relinquish dominance.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games