Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 pm
Pure T0rture

"Ah, there you are." came Chaos's voice followed by the thud of his footsteps. By the time he had walked over to her, he was no longer dressed in the button-up/scarf combo, but in his preferred attire of an outfit fit for a masquerade, a shining, silver mask finally completing the look. "Have you found anything to play with?" he asked Cybil, his facial expression now fully hidden except for the two glimmering frost blue eyes that showed a smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

gazing up at him with relief eveident in her eyes,she shook her head. "No.... I just got lost" she sighed, taking his hand. "This place is bigger then it looks."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 pm
Pure T0rture

"Yes, that is one of the many magics here." Chaos agreed with a slight nod of his head. He looked back down at Cybil and placed a hand at her back. "Come along, we've places to go." he said.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"okay" she nodded, managing to get back to the front of the store wih his guidance. "Sorry I got lost...." She murmured, looking at the food. She just had the slightest suspicion he wasnt happy with her.... She couldn't tell anymore, it would take more time to understand his emotions now that his face was hidden.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:16 pm
Pure T0rture

"Do not feel guilty. Arbitrose's shop is a labyrinth to many." Chaos said gently, sensing the girl's discomfort. The walk was long and quiet, not because the masked man was upset with her, but more guilty of his own accords. "...Cybil." he said after a while. "I know I said I would take care of you, but after seeing the extent Charley was willing to take to get his revenge on me, I realize that you and I cannot be a family. Therefore, I have arranged a family to take you in." He paused enough to let his words sink into her. "This family consists of people like yourself, people with powers that differentiate them from the people here. You'll find them to your liking, I trust."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

What should have been happy news only seemed to make the girl feel worse as she started to shake, tears forming in her eyes. "NO!!!" she whimpered, hugging him tightly. "no no no no no!" she sniffled, holding on more. "you promised me!!!!!" she frowned, looking up as large wet tears dripped from her cheeks.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:47 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos' eyes narrowed shamefully when he saw her protests. "I promised to keep you safe, Cybil, and that is what I will do." he said sternly, yet still managed to hold some gentleness in his tone, and placed a hand on her back in a half-hug.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd
poke

pulling away from him, the child didn't hesitate as she turned on her bare feet and ran into the crowds of people. Not that she'd have any chance of getting lost. she'd lived in this town since her previous life. she knew it better then anyone.
the thought of that seemed to comfort her as she ran teary eyed past the fountain on the edge of town, only stopping when she reached the forest beside it. glancing back for a minute, she sniffed and rubbed her face.
"no one wants me....."
and with that one thought, she ran into the darkness of the trees.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:58 pm
Pure T0rture

"Cybil!" Chaos called out and watched her run into the crowd. He tried to follow after her, but the crowd of people disoriented his sense of direction. By the time the masked man had gotten out of the massive crowd, he stumbled onto a street and nearly got ran over by a carriage. He would have, too, had he not heard the frantic neighs of the startled horses. Turning to see the traffic approaching, Chaos quickly got out of the way and hurried towards the alleyway of two buildings. Fortunately for him, this was the one alleyway that didn't hold any thieves or murderers.
Cursing under his breath, Chaos leaned against the brick wall. He removed his mask and wiped a gloved hand over the beads of sweat on his forehead. He should have expected Cybil to act out against having to go to another family. If only he had thought it through!
As he slowly put the mask back on his face, Chaos closed his eyes and breathed deeply. His body began darkening until he looked like nothing more than a silhouette. The silhouette darkened still then melted into the shadows. Having peeled away his human appearance, Chaos became pure darkness once more, the very essence he embodied. He was where every ounce of shadow and darkness hid, what touched them, he saw.
Hopefully Cybil would be within reach.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:28 pm
Awesome nerd

Curled up in the shadows of the forest, the young prophetess's cries echoed off the trees. through her sobs, one could just barely hear her muttering to herself. "n-no one.... no one wants me."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:21 pm
Pure T0rture

The darkness stirred around Cybil, careful not to rile her. The shadows clumped together a few feet away from her, rising from the ground and taking shape. Color faded in and revealed Chaos, a guilty shine in his frost blue eyes. "Don't think that, Cybil." he said softly and walked over towards her, crouching down and hesitantly laying a gloved hand on her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"but it's true. Even you tried to get rid of me...." She sniffed, rubbing her eyes on her sleeve. "Who wants to be around someone that only for tell s of bad things? No body that's who." She huffed, hugging her knees to her chest tightly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 pm
Pure T0rture

Gently setting his gloved hand on her shoulder, Chaos looked hard at Cybil's face and into her eyes. "Anyone would be fortunate to have you." he said with certainty in his voice. "Believe when I tell you that what I am doing, having to send you to another family, is one of the most difficult things I have ever done." His eyes softened. "You are a sweet child, Cybil, never think otherwise."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd
just a thought, but could she be the reason he gets his house? Or do you already have a story behind that?

"please.... Don't send me away.... I-ill behave...." She sniffed, hugging her knees tighter. "I don't want to go.... I want to stay by you."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:00 pm
Pure T0rture
Castletop? I never really gave its origin much thought, but yeah, that'd make sense. Think we should time skip to when it's built?

Chaos stared at the child for a while, stuck in a mental debate. Take the child in and protect a life he had already affected, or leave her to the other family and possibly ruin her childhood by doing so. The latter choice was harsh and could send her down the path of darkness, ironically, which could cause he to create bedlam, which is what his purpose is.
In the end, the only choice he could make was...
"Very well." he said with a defeated sigh. "You may remain at my side." His frost blue eyes sparkled with warmth, but also wariness. His powers would only attract more enemies that he could fend off, and soon enough people stronger than Charley would come and surely endanger Cybil's life. He would have to call in some favors, and find people suitable to protect her...

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games