Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 am
Rosie smiled "Its the trainers." Rosie told Luke at his question. looking around the bonfires as well at the singing crowd "Singing the Anthem of our League"
Once she explained she found a note to fit in, singing along as she rocked back and forth, with an angry, blushing Lopunny pouting in her arms.

"Pokemon, its you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon, a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:09 am
The girl simply stood, watching Luke for a moment before she took a step back, wrapping her arms around her middle as she recomposed herself. When the song started, however, she blinked, looking around at the other fires in confusion, and only looking to Rosie as she spoke. When the blonde girl joined in on the song, she stilled, looking out at the sea, then to Trill as the Mew rose higher in the air, curiously listening and watching the fires change and the voices swell before returning to its trainer and tucking itself under her hair at her shoulder again.

Again, her eyes fell from the others around her, instead moving to the ever faithful Eevee at her feet.

At least there was hope...and maybe she didn't have to be alone.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:19 am
Luke blinked at the explanation. That was… kind of silly. But he smiled nonetheless when Rosie joined in, offering a baffled shrug to Dove.

It was kind of amazing, in a way, that no matter how down someone felt at any given time, there was always someplace close by where happiness could be found.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:28 am
"Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place"

The song just burst louder, coming toward the end of the, and more and more people seemed to join in, stepping up from the park with curiosity.
Pokemon were joining in too, as teams dances in the sand.

"Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream"

A year ago a feat like this would have never been accomplished, Kodo was just a struggling little island, who's only hope was the will of a few, and the hope of something bigger.
Kodo might still be small, but trainers had come from all over to help in its growth, and welcomed the idea of Kodo accepted in the League.
There was no greater hope than this time.

The song drew to the final choirs, the voices lifting as high as they could.
"Gatta catch em all!-
GATTA CATCH EM ALL!"

Another figure bust out the last line, as a tall sopping wet women with gray hair suddenly appeared behind Sera, reaching down in an attempt to grab the girl and LIFT her up off the ground.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 am
Dove offered a weak smile at Luke's shrug, and one of her own, bent to scoop up Lovey, then looked to Sera, her eyes widening as Ray approached her.

Zane only shook his head, and left, walking along the beach in silence, his questions gone unasked and unanswered. He'd get his information elsewhere. Midas followed behind, Zap clinging to his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 am
Giselle appeared quickly beside her trainer, silently alerting her to the presence of someone approaching behind her. As Ray reached forward to grab Sera, the girl half turned to see what her Mismagius was staring at, though before she could even react the Absol at her side rose and moved in front of Ray to prevent her from bothering her trainer (for now, anyway). Though her fangs weren't bared, as they were against the Typhlosion, a low growl still emanated from deep in her throat. The taller woman's actions right now were completely unacceptable, considering the fact Sparky had only just been recalled a scant few minutes prior and the dark-type was still more than a little peeved about it - as was her owner.

Sera's sour mood was evident in her voice as she practically glared up at the sopping wet woman (oh god why was she soaking wet, that was the most ridiculous thing ever) and tried not to snap, "What is it?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:58 am
Dark type, teeth weren't bared, the look in her eyes, while agitated more then usual wasn't much of a difference for the Absol, though the growl was certainly something new.
"Ohhhh" Cooed ray as the tall women dropped down into a crouch by the Absol, peering back at Sera as she looked back "Something interesting went on here, didn't it"

At the girl's Question Ray lifted a hand. "well Kiddo, I came to let you kids know that its probably a good idea for you to start heading back home, getting packed and getting some sleep. it is going to be an eeeearly morning."
she let her gaze shift over to Luke, to show she was talking about him as well.
"And the trip isn't going to be a short one either."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 am
"Interesting?" Sera practically scoffed, her arms folded over her chest and she leveled Ray with a glare - although her anger wasn't directed at the woman so much as it was at something she left unspecified. "No, I just don't like being growled at for talking."

Isabella visibly relaxed somewhat when Ray crouched down rather than bothered her trainer, and the growl slowly ebbed away. She still looked irritated though.

Without waiting for further responses, the brunette groaned. "How early?" She hated getting up early. Hated it. Hate hate hate hate hate.

Jacques moved over to join them, then flopped down beside Ray. He, too, was sopping wet, his thick mane slicked back and looking more than a little ridiculous. For once he didn't appear to be too obnoxious (probably due in part to his impromptu exercise with Ray), and he entered in a quick, quiet discussion with the Absol to determine the source of her agitation. At one point, his head lifted and he looked over at Dove intently for a few moments, then it finally lowered and he appeared to continue the conversation with his teammate.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 am
Getting up early didn't mean much to Luke given the mess his sleep schedule was still in, but he wasn't especially fond of the idea of leaving already, given that this was the last night amongst his friends until who knew when. Granted, Seraphine would be in company for a while, but still… He was probably being ridiculous. He gave a shrug and a halfhearted "I guess" in response.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 am
Her notched eyebrow arched at Sera's comment, having very little context to go on with it. "Well..." She started "Sooo then just growl back."

"I want you up and getting ready at Five AM" She told to Sera, standing up and putting her hands on her hips. "Also, Since you seemed to be willing to come, I think it might be fare to make something very clear to you before we head out...
I've been going easy on you so far, all I've done was explain consents and theories to you as well as make you study a bit." She shrugged "Easy stuff, you should know that when you come with me, your training will be not just putting these into practice, but I'm not going to be holding back anymore. From here on it gets serious, or you won't improve."
Though she was grinning, there was a very pointed look int he women's stare. "Think you can handle that?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am
Ray's appearance had been somewhat surprising, the soaking and probably freezing women looming over Sera who just didn't look at all impressed.
Rosie blinked, listening to the older trainer speaking to Sera and Luke.

They would have to wake up early, and it was already starting to get pretty late.
She knew a trip to Sagestone town would be at least an over night trip, and most of that would probably be walking.

Still, it seemed this called an end to their night, drawing closed a great day with their friends. There was always something a little sad about that, especially knowing her friends would be going out on their journey tomorrow, as amazing as it was for them.
Rosie shifted herself up, pushing herself to her feet as she gently let Pop down onto her own feet. the Lopunny's arms crossing as she looked away, annoyed.

"You guys needs to text! okay?" She reminded them with excitement.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:27 am
Just... growl back. Seriously. She couldn't even be surprised at this b***h's suggestions or comments anymore. Instead she rolled her eyes and averted her gaze, until the woman mentioned the time and her focus whipped back so fast her head almost spun. "You have got to be shitting me. 5am?" Five in the freaking morning. This b***h wanted her up at freaking... five in the morning. She might as well not even sleep at that rate, holy crap.

She didn't appear to have processed or even heard anything else Ray had said after that - she was too focused on the early departure time.

Rosie's voice quite easily broke into her thoughts though, and Sera glanced over at her, almost a little surprised. She blinked a couple times, eyebrows arched a little as she replied, "Well duh." Of course they would text. "I'm not gonna not text you, are you kidding?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:37 am
"Oh I don't know," Rosie said with a smile to Sera. "You'll be surprised how wrapped up in training one can get~"
Rosei had not missed Ray's words, but she was sure that Sera didn't exactly acknowledge them completely, if even at all.
It sounded like Sera was going to be in for an interesting time. "I would love to hear about you're progress, but just... Do you're best okay? Its going to be great."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 am
Sera was certainly not the type to listen very well, Ray knew that much. Showing her didn't quite work all the time either.
But Sera was going to be in for a very rude awakening pretty soon.

Still smirking, she glanced over at Rosie who spoke to her friend instead, letting her half lidded mossy eyes slide over to Luke as well.
"You're a trainer?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am
Luke regarded Rosie momentarily before letting his gaze return to the falling flames, disappointed for no clearly recognizable reason and nodding in reply to her enthusiastic reminder.

His attention was drawn back towards Ray as he understood that her question was directed to him, and he cut himself off from nodding autonomously, a contemplative frown furrowing his features. "I have a team," he eventually responded. He wasn't sure that made him a trainer so much as someone who owned pokemon, though, especially given how little training he had done in the past… long time.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff