Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Kanto Competition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:26 pm
Izaya would be relived to find that Faleen did not do something rash, though it was clear by the look on her face that she was agitated.

She had not told Izaya is before, but she was faced with it now, and she had no way of hiding it when he stepped into the hotel room where she was already bustling around gathering her things.
"This isn't my job." She stated "I'm not skilled with people, nor should I have thought that I could have been." She straightened up and looked over at him "That is your job."
She stepped up next to the mirror, pulling her hair out of the pony tail and making sure the pokeballs on her thigh strap were her own, and not the ones she borrowed form HQ
"Therefore, I've got a chance of plans-" She frowned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray made a gesture toward Yuri with a grin. "good idea, we can follow Repede's lead."
She looked down at the Growlith and grinned. "lead away boy"  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:28 pm
She nodded again, then looked to Yuri as he offered Repede's tracking abilities. She took a deep breath. "We probably shouldn't go alone, just in case..." she told the few around her.

When Ray, however, mentioned they all follow after Repede, she was a little relieved, knowing they wouldn't be divided. With a look around the group, she followed after them.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:31 pm
Again Repede woofed, and quickly got to work. The blue Growlithe taking a moment to sniff around the area carefully. He'd already memorized Faleen's scent from the dinner last night, thus he already knew what he was looking for.

Eventually he found her scent, and barked before following it. The Pokemon going slow enough for the humans to keep up. Yuri was the first to follow his dog, keeping close to Repede as he followed the woman's trail.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm
Most of the people were piled into the stadium, enjoying the afternoons battles.
There were breaks when the streets got busy again, people finding food and generally making it difficult to move around or find their way.

As the evening dragged on, and there was still somehow no sign of Faleen, even the hotel that would have lead Repede to was empty.
It was becoming more and more clear that Faleen might have already left.

Roars from the stadium still sounded, leaving the streets mostly empty once again. as the sun started to set and the street lights turned glowed to life
the scent trail lead the group to a small park, that once again... showed no signs of anyone there.

Rosie let out a tired sigh, dropping herself down onto of the metal park tables that was bolted to the ground.
this was tiring.
"Maybe she did leave..."

Ray sat down on the table top, rubbing her neck and glancing at Repede "I bet that nose of yours is pretty tired huh? you're doing awesome."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:37 pm
"...Is it 'people', or is it your sister that's got you worked up like this?" Izaya asked calmly, though it was probably none of his business. Not like that had ever stopped him. "Your relationship with her is...intriguing, to say the least. What in the world did you do to get her to reverie you like she does?" he asked with a half-smirk.

"Shun her? People like her seem to love being shunned. It makes them feel like they have a barrier to get through in order to get closer to their shunner. Makes them feel their bond is stronger than an ordinary one." He looked off to the side, regarding the wallpaper. "I can't imagine you two were very open with each other, whatever your relationship was like. She has no idea how much you dislike her, does she?"

"Yes, my job. ...So what do you want me to do?" he asked, tilting his head as he adjusted his hands in his pockets. Mairu and Kururi sat motionless on either side of him like small, furry twin statues. However, at the mention of the 'change of plans', his brow furrowed and his smile became more forced. "...Oh? We're not going with the undercover strategy anymore, I take it?"

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm
Dove followed along with the party, keeping a careful eye on their surroundings for any sign of the woman as they walked. When they were unsuccessful, however, she couldn't help but feel a mix of disappointment for Rosie and a relief for the rest of them. It would be best to have things settled between the sisters, but with everything Rocket, there was always a price. She would face it, of course, if the time came, but it still had her on edge.

When Rosie sat down, Dove stood at her side, her arms wrapped loosely across her middle, hands cupping her elbows. "It'll be okay, Rosie... We'll figure things out."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:40 pm
This was getting pretty tiring. And as they all paused in the park, Yuri bent down to run his hand over Repede's head fur and scratch him behind the ears. The Growlithe just huffing at Ray's words.

"Naw, he's just frustrated that we haven't caught up to her," Yuri replied. A sentiment with which Yuri completely agreed. That woman must really be on the move. Which made him wonder all the more what exactly she was up to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:41 pm
Faleen glanced over at him quickly at the mention of her sister. gathering the back she brought onto her shoulder and walking over to him.
She pointedly did not answer any of his first questions, but looked him in the eye.

"for me, yes. I am going to have to remain undercover, But they already know about you. So you're going to be doing the talking... Like I should have trusted you to do in the first place." She admitted before brushing past him. "Grab you're things, we need to leave."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:42 pm
At some point, as the time dragged on, Sera had let Isabella out to help with the tracking - not that a Growlithe's superior scent would need help, but the brunette didn't care about that - and the Absol ended up spending most of her time following rather than helping to lead.

Seraphine walked beside Rosie as the group progressed, not willing to walk anywhere else except right next to her best friend. Once they got to the park and the blonde sat, Sera sat with a small sigh on the bench connected to the table Rosie had sat on and pointedly ignored Dove. Her Absol sat down nearby. "Well, we kind of looked pretty much everywhere..."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:46 pm
"Faleen-chan, what - " The man was in the middle of removing his shades when he cut himself off, looking up with widened eyes as they met Faleen's hazel ones. "Me doing the talking? Wait, wait, what? But that would mean I'd have to come into contact with them," he reasoned. "Agent, think about this first!"

Walking hurriedly after, he shook his head and replaced his shades over his eyes. His pokemon followed in his wake. "What's going on? Are they following you?" He raised a brow. "Find out you haven't been living in Kanto all this time...?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:56 pm
Luke didn't have much to contribute to the course of events, remaining near Rosie and watching the scenery attentively. The search was beginning to feel futile, but rather than allowing himself the hopelessness that felt appropriate, he was increasingly indignant. Why the hell wouldn't Rosie's sister just talk to her? "We're not giving up," he said, the words sharp. He'd search the whole damned region if he had to. Every region, no matter how plausible the effort was or was not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:59 pm
"I will explain on the way," Faleen said, "And we can discuss it. And no, they have not found out anything about me, I just don't want to waist anymore time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie drooped a little, listening the the people around her being so positive about this, They were truly great people, letting Rosie lead them around the city all day, and for nothing... for a dead end and a group of tired people.
They were amazing for not giving up already.

"I'm so sorry for dragging everyone out like this. You're all amazing for doing this... even if I can't find her."

Suddenly Repede would pick up the scent again, this time very strong and very close.
and as if appearing out of no where a figure suddenly appeared standing on the other side of the table from everyone else, a hoodie pulled low over its head, and a white mask with red marking placed over its face.
the shadows around it seemed to manipulate as two large pokemon forms stepped up next to it.

Without a word the figure reached out to lay a gloved hand on the metal table. and anyone in contact with the table, or contact with people sitting at the table would feel a painful charge of 500K volts jolt through them.
though to render them completely mobile for a short time once the painful electrical charge was let up.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:03 pm
Suddenly Repede's ears stood straight up and he turned around to bark harshly as he picked up the scent, just before the hooded and masked figure appeared.

Fortunately, Yuri wasn't in contact with the table or any of the people, and could only stare for a moment as an electrical shock went out. The man was suddenly on his feet, eyes wide and teeth clenched. "The hell?!"

Repede snarled viciously, his fur standing on end, the Pokemon then releasing a Flame Burst at the apparent attacker.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:03 pm
Brown eyes widened hugely as the figures appeared, and Dove took a step or two back, parting her lips to warn the others as the electricity jolted though though the table, and consequently, those touching it.

Her heart stilled, but she moved quickly, and in an instant, Sparky was out and beside her, his eyes narrowed and a growl low in his chest.

"Sparky, help Repede," she called, before looking toward those shocked, trying to find a path to help them. The Typhlosion immediately moved forward to aid the growlithe, letting out a roar then a Flamethrower, and the young woman went to the three, careful not to touch them just yet.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:08 pm
While Sera wanted nothing more than to give up, she was distracted from voicing her thoughts by the sudden, inexplicable appearance of some... thing. "Hey, what's--" Her question was cut short when the hand touched the table and sent a powerful shock through her, and a sharp inhale was the only sound she made as her body involuntarily cringed at the electrical charge. She couldn't move, even after the hand was withdrawn.

Isabella jumped up with a snarl, luckily not near the table, and unlike the other pokemon who merely stood away to attack, if at all, the dark-type lunged at the figure with her fangs bared and claws ready to dig into whatever they could.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff