Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:13 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen chuckled as he walked towards the guest room, unconsciously glancing down at the slight wet footprints on the floor that led to the second door on the right while the first was open to obviously show a bathroom. He glanced at the room across the hall behind him which he was sure was Saeko's bedroom before he spotted the other two doors; he could tell from the slight fresh scent that one was a closet while the other was the guest room he sought. As he put his hand on the door he was mildly surprised to feel a hand slip over his shoulder as Ami showed herself, slipping her head and shoulder beneath his arm as he opened the door. "This has to be the strangest day of my life," he sighed softly. Ami blinked, looking up at the redheaded male as she supported him though she had noticed he was exhausted while walking down the hall and had slipped out of her room to keep him from falling on the floor. I wonder what he means by that, she thought, a bit confused yet curious about his statement as she helped him walk into the dark guest room and sit down on the bed. Unconsciously, she started helping him undress without even thinking about it, noticing the angry red lines on his skin, most likely from the injuries that had put him in the hospital though she did notice what seemed to be an old burn scar on his outer thigh, unaware that Mairi had healed the majority of the injury though it still showed as a scar. Raen yawned, forgetting Ami was there as he shifted, lying back on the bed in nothing but his boxers and unaware that the Mercurian Senshi was blushing brilliantly as she stumbled out of the room and went back to her room.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi lay quietly for a few minutes, 'watching' as everyone's auras dimmed as they fell asleep "Ginny..?" The fox lifted her head and looked towards Mairi "This is all really happening..Isn't it?It's not just some really messed up dream?" "No, it's not just a dream.As horrifying as it must be, this is very much real." She watched as Mairi nodded slightly, curling into a tight ball under the sheet.Mairi kept quiet after that answer, silent tears forming Are we ever going home? For all she knew, Raen seemed to be enjoy being in this world, not much seemed to bother him about it at least.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:48 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
A flickering multicolored aura flickered before solidifying into a semi-transparent form. "Do not lose hope; your journey has only begun," the woman with dark green hair said quietly in a melodious voice before fading away.
User Image
Raen's eyes fluttered open before he exhaled a low groan as he noticed the sun starting to rise. He fluidly shifted out of the bed and got dressed. He may have enjoyed the new things, but he had the strong feeling that they were here for a very good reason. He shifted his weight before walking out of the room, mildly amused to see Saeko sitting at the table with a cup of tea though he also noticed the sheet tossed around and over Mairi as if she'd shifted a lot during the night; a low chuckle escaped him as he noticed Ginhana curled up in the nape of her neck on the right side, the vixen's head lying over the hollow of Mairi's throat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a startled gasp before bolting into a sitting position.She sat there dazed for a moment as everyone's aura spun and blurred.That voice had sounded familiar, yet she knew she didn't know the speaker.Keeping her eyes closed, she gave Raen and Saeko a small nod in greeting before making up the cot, moving Ginhana out of the way to fold it back into the couch.She'd had a lot of strange dreams and by the look on her face, not all of them were happy go lucky.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:14 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head. "Looks like you slept about as well as I did, Mai-chan; I don't know what they meant, but some of them were downright disturbing," he said quietly. The one that troubled him most was the one of the glowing eyes under a dark violet-black cloak; he knew he'd seen it before, but couldn't remember from where. Ami came out in her school uniform and blushed slightly upon seeing Raen, who failed to notice it as he got a bowl of oatmeal.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sat at the table, not really hungry "Guess we had different ones..." She understood many of her dreams, but a few she didn't.She kept her head head tilted down "When Ami and I were headed to the hospital yesterday, I heard someone mention an apartment for sale near the Juban Park area..That would probably be the best place to start looking..." She was still a little weirded out by that woman that randomly appeared in her dreams.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen cocked his head, staring into the dry oatmeal before he sighed. "I wonder what she meant by that," he muttered under his breath just loud enough for Mairi to hear next to him. Ami grabbed an apple before she grabbed her books quickly and left for school, trying to keep from looking back at Raen with a slight blush on her cheeks. Raen blinked a couple of times when Mairi mentioned the apartment. "That sounds good," he said wryly as he added hot water from the tap to the oatmeal along with a spoonful of honey.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sighed slightly, speaking in the same volume as Raen "Exactly what she said.It's only the beginning." Standing, Mairi gave Saeko a small smile "We'll be out of your hair by noon.Thanks for your help." She touched Raen on the shoulder lightly to let him know she was leaving to start looking.Ginhana looked from one to the other before heading for the door with Mairi.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled as he ate the oatmeal quickly before he waved at Saeko. "I'll be around," he said as he chuckled before he took a running start and vaulted off of the balcony, swinging through the tree before sliding down the trunk to the ground almost at the same time Mairi came out of the front door.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi jumped slightly when she spotted Raen's aura and shot him a murderous look "I swear I'm going to punch you one of these days." She finished rebraiding her hair and headed down the sidewalk.Those dreams made her jumpy in general and she was constantly expanding her 'sight'.Ginhana looked from one to the other again, wondering when they'd just give up and talk.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| I had the idea that when Petz/Prizma uses the Black Moon Stick is when Raen and Mairi could jump to the 'next' world/series (your choice whichever we use).

User Image
Raen grinned unrepentantly. "Hey, I went the slower way down; I could have leaped straight down from the balcony," he said with a snicker; he wasn't sure why that escaped his mouth, since he knew if he'd actually done that he would have most likely broken both legs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((If it's that short of a time though, they really wont make much of a difference in the 'world' their in.And how about InuYahsa?))

User Image

Rather than reply, Mairi reached out and shoved him hard enough to make him stumble "Idiot." She kept walking, moving aside as late students ran past out of breath.One in particular caught her attention.A bright yellowish aura that flickered with a ball of white light in the center.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| Don't worry; they'll make a bigger impact than you'd realize, and that's fine with me, lol.

User Image
Raen stumbled when Mairi pushed him, almost making him stumble against a passing red convertible with a teal haired passenger and blond driver. He looked up when Saeko called out before he noticed the guitar he'd played the previous evening falling towards him, which he caught. "Might as well go to someone who'll use it rather than leave it to gather dust," Saeko called with a chuckle as she vanished inside as it was one of her rare days off. He sighed as he loped after Mairi, noticing a momentary flicker of prismatic silver out of the corner of his eye before he noticed the odango girl again, dashing towards the school a half block or so ahead of them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Why does that answer make me worry?Lol and kay))
User Image

Mairi heard, rather than saw the guitar fall "She likes you." She noticed the driver and passenger of the car had weird aura's as well.She let out a half hearted sigh "Two more just passed in that car.." She turned her head slightly as they passed by the school, nothing Ami and Makoto's auras somewhere inside as well as the one with the ball of light.She put her hands in her pockets, tilting her head back slightly, like she was looking at the sky "Do you ever wonder what it would have been like if we'd never met..?If Sakura hadn't stolen my tablet and I'd fallowed her home to get it back? She seemed lost in thought, not really paying attention to the people who gave her curious looks.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen snickered. "As long as she isn't my future mother-in-law, I'm okay with that," he half joked. He shifted his weight thoughtfully, humming under his breath. "It'd be more boring, that's for sure," he said idly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games