Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:51 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn nodded at her respone,"Alright thats fine but I suppose", to Arianna's response about the boy,"If we perhaps create a diversion next time we are grounded", she pointed up ward,"Then we can get to another underground haven that I'm sure kitsune could find", she didn't know how far fetched her powers were but she would find out in due time,"Until all your weapons are retreived Arianna and we make a battle ground for us to fight upon".

[alright i got a character that i hope satisfies everyones needs just let me know male or female?]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:09 am
kitsune winces and rubs her head a bit. i guess that personality is coming back......miss arianna forgive me but i have some mental issues to deal with and your going to be stuck with a different personality.....kitsunes eyes gain a spark of curiosity that wasnt there before and she starts to look around. wow!!!THIS PLACE IS HUGE!!!kitsune giggles in a child like manner and starts to run around looking at every thing.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:59 am
Aneneas pulled the shirt out of his mouth and sucked the stone instead. He then seemed satisfied, laying his head sleepily on Arianna. His hand grasping her skirts.

Jonathan nodded to his leader. He made to follow him when suddenly... His ice stopped and he fell backwards, unconscious. This had happened before when he physically exerted himself without drinking enough blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:55 am
kitsune giggles still runing aroud. SUGOI!!! MY FAMILY HOME IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY WHERE IS MY BIG BORTHER?!!!*kitsune slows down and looks at arianna and anwyn. are you niisans girlfriends?  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:23 pm
Arianna sighs"I agree Anwyn"She moves and picks Aneneas up and hold him close so his head could rest on her shoulder. She blinks and looks at Kitsune and sighs"I am Arianna, and no Kitsune I am not his girlfriend.I think your big brother is dead little one. I am here to help."She closed her eyes knowing she may lose her patients soon.

Craven curses then moves and picks jonathan up.He took him to a place for them to rest.He cut his wrist and lets Jonathan drink his blood  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:38 pm
Name: Willow Veda
Turned/ not: Turned
Power: imense strength and speed, control of fire and wind elements, summoning
Image: User Image
Bio: Let me count the days so many years back.... when she was a warrior in battle who would fight for her country.. but then a vampire had an outbreak and bit and killed many people if it weren't for her sword she would have died as well.... struggling with her last dying breathe she hates all purebloods now, never has her form of anger went away and she will kill any on site... Willow is such a nice name for a woman who is cold now so cold than you can feel it on her icy dead skin.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:43 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow walks slowly into a town hooded in a red cloak, she stood in the center of the town while the people walked around her then with a lift of her hand before her appeared a large massive tornadeo it then began to move around the village as the people screamed and tried to take cover, he white air billowing in the strong wind her eyes full of light and fire and she laughed and cackled loudly at the destruction she was causing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:10 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"Right", she replied coming over to Arianna and couldn't help but surpress a giggle,"Seems like they aren't going to make it easy on you are they Arianna", she said looking at the two children with an eyebrow raised,"I am glad that I never decided to bear children I think it would have been a mistake... none the less..", her face grew grave,"They would have never let me see them much..", she remembered not seeing her own mother for the first 5 years of her life, it was customary for the children of royalty to be tooken care of by a wet nurse and then eventually their own nurseymaid.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:10 pm
oh.....kitsune looks down and refuses to let loose the unshed tears in her eyes. i'll be in my room then.....she walks down the hall and a door could be heard closing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 pm
Jonathan woke up from his faint. His eyes blurry. He then groaned softly. ".... C...Craven?" He asked. He whipped his mouth. "... Sorry?" He asked.

Aneneas laid his head gently down and sucked the stone. He seemed pleased and sleepy, even as he stared at the other child. He had never played with other children and was mildly confused.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:45 am
soft whimpers could be heard from kitsunes room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:10 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"My goodness I'll have to be maternal to I guess!", she said in a rough and unhappy voice, she sighs dragging herself toward kitsune's room she enters and looks at the little figure on the bed,"Child why are you crying?", her voice was soft and tender, as her body sank slowly to the floor for the little one to come to her, she had this ability she used it to soother her prisoners when they got to chaotic but she never liked using it on bad people, the only thing that she didn't like about kitsune was she got irriated with her sometimes and that was all, she sighed deeply gazing through the darkness her red eyes ablaze.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 am
Willow Veda

User Image

The strong wind got even bigger as it picked up more and more materials from the earth below, bodies flew everywhere some were left laying motionless on the ground and the people screamed in terror,"Listen to me you foolish mortals!", her voice thundered in the terror stricen air,"I have come to pusnish you hear me for I am a goddess!", she laughed at her own tyrancy, but her laugh began to fade as she looked at the sky night was coming and she would have to find shelter soon, she clenched her teeth at he rising sun her only fear, as she marched toward a near by cellar there were women and children inside shaking in fear,"Move you idiots!", she screamed at them picking them up and flinging them away from the cellar she heard their screams, the crying, the solid crunching of the bones she crushed in the process then before she descended into the cellar bellow she told the dying villagers,"Sweet dreams for that will remain til he morning light", she said letting her element continue to terroize but keeping it away from her cellar as to have a place to keep from the sun.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:15 am
kitsune runs in to anwyns arms sobing. my entire family is gone!!!!!!kitsune becomes her true form and snuggles closer to anwyn.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:30 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"They have been gone Kitsune for centurys as well as mine..", she was trying not to tear up at the emotional scene that was being displayed which she was apart in but she couldn't help but let a few tears fall,"When your as old as us no one is safe from time and eventually time catches up with the ones we love even if time doesn't catch us...".  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games