Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

The four left out to make their runs, Quinn to the rich neighborhood, Vincot to the palace, Kuis to the workers in the market place, and Diamu to the other neighborhood.

Diamu made all his rounds, walking to a certain alley. He walked over to a tin dog house, knocking on it and poking his head in. "Hey guys. It's late. Why aren't you up?"

Hash sat up sleepily, looking at Diamu with a yawn. "What time is it?"

Diamu chuckled. "Well, we're making our rounds late if that tells you how late it is."

"Oh...." He shook Ora, who woke up groggily.

"Hash...Hash, I had very nice dreams last night and- Oh, hello Diamu." Ora smiled sweetly. "Oh! It's pancake day! I forgot!"

"I brought syrup~!" A cute little voice came from behind Diamu, who looked back.

"Flika!" Diamu smiled, picking up the little boy in a hug, spinning him around.

"Thank you for making the blueberry ones for me!" Flika smiled, giggling as he was spinning.

"Not a problem, Flika." He smiled, setting the boy down.

The four sat down in the alley, Hash and Ora enjoying their pancakes with their friends.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 pm
Silence echoed around the house. Reve sat up. Might as well dry off and get dressed. She chose a large t-shirt and limped back to the bed.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Soon, the four met up back at the house, going inside and sitting down, relaxing.

"You tell Xexus about Reve?" Diamu asked Vincot, who nodded.

"He was very disappointed but Shoto is free for the rest of week." Vincot said, tightening his glove. "You get Hash and Ora?"

Diamu nodded. "Of course. Flika even joined us."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:21 pm
Reve had fallen into a light sleep. She was having a strangely perfect dream, everything was too perfect. Everyone who looked at her smiled too brightly, as if they were hiding something. She woke up crying and worried. She buried her face in the pillow again and wrapped the blankets around her burrito-style to give her maximum warmth.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image

After a while, Diamu sighed, ignoring all advancements that Quinn has made at trying to talk to him. "I guess I need to check up on Reve and see how she's doing."

Vincot stood. "May I?"

"No. You'll get all sciencey and s**t and freak her out."

"No, I promise I won't. Please can I?" Vincot asked, figiting in his seat.

"Fine. But if she's even more upset or if you make he cry, I won't be very happy." Diamu said with a hauntingly creepy smile.It looked just like it always does, but had a hidden meaning that caused Vincot to shiver.

"Ok, I promise." Vincot said quickly, walking up to Reve's room, gently knocking before entering. "Reve?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:47 pm
Reve jumped at the new voice. She sat up. "Yes?" Was there still blood on her face?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Vincot noticed her reaction and gave a nervous smile, standing in the doorway. "Ello. Sorry if you expected someone else.I heard you weren't feeling well I wanted to check up on you was all. Are you alright? "

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Reve nodded before answering. "I just.. Felt nauseous after my bath.. I'm sorry to worry you!" She could feel that her lip was swollen. It was probably bruised too, but it wasnt bleeding.. She felt the scab.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

Vincot tried to keep his excitement. Being a scientist in front of such a rare species is like throwing a steak in front of a dog. She is ravishing and interesting. "May I come in?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:06 pm
Reve chewed at the corner of her lip- the part that wasnt scabbed over. She knew he was trying to help, but she didnt want him to see her lip. "..Ok" She said hesitantly.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image

Vincot walked in, happier than a kid in a candy store. He looked around her room, trying to make notes as to how a female was to keep her room. But unfortuantly, she had only been here for not even two days, so there wasn't much change. He stood in front of her, smiling nicely. "Do you need anything? Any questions? Any anything? Food? We have some pancakes left." His mind went blank. Socializing has never been a strong point. And with such a magnificent creature.... Oh gods help me.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:20 pm
"Underwear would be nice..." She blurted out without thinking. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks turned a bright red. "I'm sorry!" She said through her hand. She remembered that her clothes were still in the bathroom. Should I get them??  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:25 pm
User Image

Vincot's mind started smoking. "U-underwear?" Malfunction. Malfunction. What do girls wear? Do they wear boxers or briefs? Oh gods she doesn't have a p***s you dunce. "Um, what do they look like?" He was obviously mentally short circuiting, do to the completely blank look on his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 pm
"Uh..." How do you answer that? Reve made a confused face. "I... Underwear? Looks like... Under... Wear..." Smartass. Good job, Reve. Perfect.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Vincot started short circuiting, his fingers twitching as his face got increasingly more confused and shocked. "B-but you don't have a... I mean, do you wear..." His face started turning red from embarrassment. He's only sixteen for crying out loud. "I mean...um..." This was too much for his mind to handle. But be in front of such a rare creature and not knowing how to satisfy such a simplistic need such as underwear! "D-do you wear...boxers?"

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games