Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yanked it? No, I gave you the opportunity. You've been wanting to come out of your shell for quite some time, haven't you?" Fredrich smirked knowingly. Truth be told, he wasn't much different. He loved Ellery, but he couldn't be at his full potential around him like when he was with Lock. He could be more sarcastic without worrying about hurting anyone's feelings, and although he loved Daniel very much, it was nice having free time again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image

"I didn't even know I was in a shell until I met you, so you're half-right," he answered after a moment of thought, reaching up to tenderly brush a bit of hair from Fredrich's face. "But either way, thank you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I should be the one thanking you." Fredrich insisted while setting a gloved hand over the one against his cheek. "If it wasn't for you, I would've still been drinking myself to death at that bar. So, thank you." he whispered and leaned down until their lips connected.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

"You're welcome, Fredrich," he whispered back, golden eyes fluttering closed as their lips met. This was so wonderful, these feelings. His lips, and other areas, tingled as Fredrich touched him and kissed him, and each tingle was so... addicting. It was fantastic, and he loved it so much. It made him yearn for more, more!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

His kisses were foreplay, were they? It must be true, because Lock was practically begging for more with how hungry his kisses were and his body language. Although he was suppose he could deepen the kiss. They both needed it, he was sure. Breaking from the kiss, Fredrich pressed his lips against the junction between Lock's neck and his shoulder, making sure to leave a mark on. From here on out, Lock was his. Not Ethan's, not Ellery's, his.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image

The blonde let out a small moan as Fredrich marked him, his hands gripping the Austrian's broad shoulders. Everything that the detective touched felt like it was on fire, and he adored it all so much. Fredrich awakened the beautiful bottom beneath his rough skin, and he was so happy to finally be free. Lock let out another moan, biting his lip hard in an attempt to quell them.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 pm
Mayah Playah
Time Skip or PM?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Lowering him onto the couch, Fredrich put one leg around his waist and let his other hand toy with the blonde mane. He kissed extra spots on the neck, leaving marks on every inch of his body. His kisses lowered to the chest until his lips wrapped around the right n****e from beneath the thin fabric.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:09 pm
User Image

The pop star whimpered once more as he felt Fredrich's mouth on him. How could one simply action feel so good? He pressed himself closer to the man, licking his lips and moaning softly. Meanwhile, his back arched into the detective's mouth.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Wrapping an arm around him, Fredrich kept Lock against his mouth and orally abused his chest. His free hand slid up the star's shirt and his mouth eagerly took in the freed skin. After he was sure Lock had enough of that torture, Fredrich leaned back and bit down on the tip of his glove. He pulled it off then slid his bare hand down Lock's pants.

~~~

"Hmm." hummed Fredrich on his bed, one strong arm folded behind his head and the other running its fingers through his ink black hair. The sheet was barely covering his crotch, and his well muscled body was exposed to the air conditioned air. "You were louder than before. Much louder. Why's that?" he mused and glanced over at Lock.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

"Who knows why I do anything?" he replied, sitting beside Fredrich, his legs crossed Indian-style. His fingers were up in his hair, braiding a small strand of blonde locks with deft movement. Once the braid was complete, he smiled lightly and gingerly stroked the thin, almost invisible braid. "Perhaps it was because this time, we're in your apartment and not in an ice rink's bathroom," suggested the Korean as he stretched his arms over his head, his lithe dancer's body well-toned from years of careful training. "You yourself were much more gentle than before. Why was that?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled at the reference to their date earlier, but then paused to consider his question. He remembered that feeling, so absorbed by Lock's beauty that he was afraid of making him feel too much pain. "Call me crazy, but at that time it just felt as though even a squeeze would be too much for you to handle. But don't mind me. Who knows why I do anything?" he echoed with a sly smirk.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 pm
User Image

"Ooh, cheeky," he purred, looking down at Fredrich from over his shoulder with sultry, hooded golden eyes. Laughing, he turned and laid down on his side, the sheet resting on his thigh and not even bothering to do its job of covering him. Propping himself up on his arm, Lock stuck out his tongue at the detective. "You know what I think? I think you really like me, Fredrich." He smirked knowingly. "I think you really, really, really like me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich looked at Lock then gazed up at the ceiling. His glasses were on the bedside table, so his dark blue eyes were clearer. "Three really's is going far, but yes, I like you." he smirked and looked back at the star. "Do you at least feel the same way?" he asked with a hint of worry hidden behind his casualness.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image

Lock scooted closer, setting his head on the detective's shoulder, sighing dreamily. "There's a few more really's in there for me, so definitely yes," he answered, not even hesitating. "I wouldn't have agreed to date you if I didn't, silly~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Smirking, Fredrich put an arm around him and stroked his arm. "Then you won't be against me calling you my boyfriend?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games