Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What ma- Oh no." Ben looked out the window, only turning his head and keeping sure to remain holding on to his stepbrother. "Darrell, how strong is your father?"

The man chuckled, shaking his head. How cute, the beast was trying to care for his family! Maybe he'd leave the creature alive just long enough to watch the strong man take the last of the smaller boy's virginity~ With a shout, the man spun the scythe, deflecting the tails and ducking out of the way. He reached into his pocket and pulled out three small daggers, tossing them all at the creature.

Awesome nerd
I gotta name him, though.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:24 pm
Mayah Playah
Murnwehasf. Name him that.

Darrell shook his head, unsure. "He's usually very strong, but..." Something felt off.

Armageddon sneered at the hunter and moved to try and get out of range, but his mind spun for a second and forced him to stop. The wolf staggered lightly and shook his head. What-? His mind... Those fumes were still affecting him... Armageddon's ears shot up when he felt two daggers lodge themselves in his shoulder and his back. He glanced at them then turned back to the hunter and bared his fangs at him. Letting out a mixture of a howl and a roar, he charged at the hunter with blinding speed, his tails lashing out ahead of him to make sure he wouldn't dodge. In the middle of his run, though, Armageddon narrowed his eyes. His mind was reeling again...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"But this man... He's not good," Ben whispered in horror. The demon was being affected. This man was no ordinary hunter.

He laughed happily, throwing yet another dagger. This one, like the others was tipped in poison, and was aimed for his shoulder. The poison wouldn't kill him, only paralyze him. Well, it would only paralyze him if he wasn't stabbed with too many~

Awesome nerd
... Killian. I like Killian.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Mayah Playah
Makes me think of the little bald man named Krillin from DragonballZ

Armageddon took the dagger, but he didn't let it stop him. He leaped into the air and pounced on the hunter, snarling at his face while digging his claws into him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:50 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

The man laughed louder as he was clawed, not even feeling the pain. "Go ahead, try and kill me," he mocked, taking the closeness as a way to shove three more daggers into the demon.

Awesome nerd
Stop that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:33 pm
]
Mayah Playah

The wolf snarled at the hunter and tried to ignore the more daggers in him. "Try?" he asked telepathically while growling at him. "Oh, I'm gonna do a lot more than that, kid!" His tails extended again, only this time they twirled around each other to form a larger blade. He aimed it at the man's throat and was just about to shoot it down at him when something stopped him. His vision blurred once more, only it was heavier now that the daggers' poison affected him. Armageddon's ears flopped a little and his grip on the man weakened. "D... Dammit..." he grunted and started to sway with drowsiness.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:41 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"That's what I thought," he sneered mirthlessly, raising his feet to kick the demon off of him. "I won't kill you now, demon. That would be too easy. Oh no. I'll let you die in the arms of that fruit, and then I'll come for him~" With a smirk, he stood and brushed away dust from his coat. "Be sure to tell him that, won't you?"

Up from the window, Benjamin watched in horror. "B-but... he'll be able to fight him, right?" he whispered, only to gasp as the man outside seemed to gain the upperhand. The teen then shoved himself from Darrell's arms and bolted for the stairs. "We've got to save him!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:49 pm
Mayah Playah

"Ben, wait-!" Darrell shouted, but it was too late. As he watched the boy bolt down the stairs, he lowered his hand to his side and exhaled through his nostrils. He felt a sense of nostalgia to all this.

Unable to keep a firm grasp on the ground, Armageddon fell to his side, wincing as the weight caused a couple daggers to go in deeper. His red eyes flickered to the blurry vision of the hunter, and he growled weakly at him. "Damn you..." he growled and tried to swing a tail at him, but it fell to the ground before it could move forward.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:55 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

He smirked, pulling out a cigarette. "I know, I know. To Hell, right?" He didn't say another word, only turning and walking into the trees.

Just as the man disappeared, Ben found himself outside. "Armageddon!" he cried, stopping beside the wolf and setting his hands on him. "s**t... We've got to get you inside. Can you move at all?" he asked, smoothing the fur gently.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm
Mayah Playah

The beast angrily watched the hunter leave, frustrated that he couldn't move to hunt him down. His red eyes went to Ben when he heard the voice, and as soon as he saw him come closer he let out a snarl to keep him away. "Go away!" he seethed telepathically. He didn't need the brat's help, and he especially didn't need him here when that hunter could be nearby.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben's hand shot out, smacking his step-father's nose with a scowl. "Shush, you big baby," he snapped, returning his eyes to the wounds. "I need you to shift back."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

The wolf let out a noise of surprise when his nose was hit and glared at the boy. Had he the energy he would've swat him away with his tail. Seeing as though the boy wouldn't leave, Armageddon exhaled through his nose and looked away. "...I can't." he replied quietly. If he could he would've shifted back ages ago, what the hell was that chemical?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"You can't?" he repeated, confused. With a sigh and a softened expression, Ben raised his hand once more to his step-father's fur, stroking his neck gently in an attempt to soothe him. "Then I'll treat you here. Do you trust me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

The giant wolf watched Ben carefully, but he seemed to respond to the petting. He closed his eyes at the gentle stroke, feeling very nostalgic about it. When he opened his eyes again, the red irises were gentler than earlier. He said nothing, but laid his head back down and allowed the boy to treat his wounds.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Now, this is going to hurt a little bit, but bear with me," he said soothingly, tone calm and hands steady as he gripped the handle of a dagger. Tugging gently, he pulled the metal from the demon's body, setting it aside on the grass. He raised his hands, fingertips glowing a light orange color. He pinched his index and thumb fingers together, pulling them apart slowly. The light strands turned into a needle and thread, both made of the orange light still. Moving a little closer, he threaded the needle and began to sew up the first wound, the light leaking into Armageddon's body in an attempt to heal it.
Benjamin worked diligently and with extreme precision, taking care to pause between wounds to lovingly stroke the coarse fur and soothe the beast beneath his small hands. Before long, he was a little over halfway down, five daggers beside him on the grass. "Almost finished, Armageddon. Do you need to take a long break?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games