Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 am
User Image

"Yes, because that screams straight," he teased, mentally noting how well their bodies fit together. It was as if Julian was built to fit just into his arms. "If anyone tries anything, I'll destroy them. In the meantime, we can just say that we're not completely gay. We're bisexual, just like everyone else seems to be, and we're trying it out. Leaves it open and out of convo. Although, there likely will be less confessions for us both. You alright with that?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Oh, I'm fine with that. You're the only confession I need." he smiled, ignoring how girly he sounded. He remembered the last time he saw the confession towards Daniel. All that jealousy he felt, and then the joy he felt when Daniel turned the girl down to 'protect' him. It was so great to know that no matter how hot or charming the person was, Daniel would always pick him, and he would do the same.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:29 am
User Image

"Then let me confess to you," he murmured, large hand taking one of Julian's. "I love you, Julian Rieux. With all my heart, with all my soul, and I always have. Even if you don't love me one day, I'll be okay. Just knowing I had you this small time makes me happy !"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The brunette blushed when he heard Daniel confess to him, so flustered that he had to look away out of embarrassment. "Hey, don't say that. I've loved you longer than you've loved me, there's no way there'll be a chance I don't love you!" he griped.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:58 am
User Image

"Then look back at me and kiss me, senpai!" he exclaimed, grinning happily.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah
Daniel called Julian senpai... I'm not sure how to feel about that

Julian Rieux

"I have to notice you, first!" Julian laughed. Nevertheless, he leaned in and pressed his lips against Daniel's, closing his eyes and hooking his arms around his neck as he did so.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image

"Oh, you jerk~" he murmured, holding Julian's waist as he eagerly kissed back. Julian felt so good against him, and it was so perfect. How could things be so wonderful so early in life?

Awesome nerd
I thought Julian was older...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:03 am
Mayah Playah
Exactly! The seme is the younger! Big, strong Daniel hopes that Julian will notice him someday~ It's a beautiful change of pace.

Julian Rieux

This was a bit nostalgic, kissing on the roof. Unlike last night, they weren't grinding against each other and slapping tongues, but that was most likely because of how late it was. In fact, there were streaks of sunlight peaking out already. Reluctantly Julian broke the kiss to look up at the blonde's face. "We should really be getting to bed." he said, weariness already catching up with him. "Your dad must be ready to kill you. And me!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:16 am
User Image

"Oh, I don't want to go," he murmured, fighting exhaustion. "Screw my parents. They're probably busy with each other right now. Can't you just sleep over at my place?"

Awesome nerd
I love it~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"No way!" Julian spouted. "If you're dad finds out about us and then hears that I'm in your room, he's going to rip my head off!" he whined, remembering being at Daniel's house when Mr. Waltz scared off one of his dates. "Your dad's hot, but he's also scary! Just stay at my place." he whined.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image

"Yes, but your mom's scary! Last time I came over, he gave me a huge box of condoms," he shuddered, looking away. "But alright, alright. Let's go to your place~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'd rather die of sex with you than decapitation from your dad." he laughed lightly and got to his feet, grabbing Daniel's hand and urging him up. "Come on. We can even share the bed, if you want." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Chuckling, he stood and shoved his free hand into his back pocket. "Ive got the feeling that I could want to sleep on the couch, but you'd still make me sleep in the bed," he teased, smirking. "Alright, alright. Let's go."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I'll strap you to it if I have to." Julian smirked with almost a sadistic glint in his eyes. Either way, he'd love to try an S&M with Daniel someday. He may not enjoy feeling pain, but boy did he love making it~
It took a couple minutes for Julian to sneak into his house, Daniel close behind. He stayed tense for a moment before hearing what could've been the sound of snoring upstairs. When his dad was out, he was out. Julian let out a sigh of relief and grabbed Daniel's hand. He tugged him through the house and eventually reached his room upstairs, stepping in and locking the door behind him. The last thing he needed were his parents popping in and saying more embarrassing things.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:11 am
User Image

Luck was certainly on the side of the teens that night. With Cameron fast asleep and Liam at the hospital all night, there was nothing to keep Daniel from wrapping his arms around Julian's waist from behind and kissing his neck just once. "I don't want to let you go," he whispered. "Every time I do, I imagine that girl, mourning her lover... and how frightened I am."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games