Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke frowned a little. "She revived my clan." He purred. His eyes flickered to Hinata then to Thomas. "I wanted to give my thanks, she freaked out and ran." He frowned slightly and sniffed. "Naomi? Naomi I can smell blood what's going on!"

Naomi sat in her spot listening to him speak. The memories of the abuse from her adoptive family, that guy in highschool and. . . the girls during that one summer camp. Thomas didn't know about the summer camp incident. Only that she came back. . . different. The memories were too much! She pulled out a Kunai and started hacking at herself trying to use pain to block out the memories.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:05 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas frowned as he spun, noticing blood spattering the small passageway. He dropped to one knee and caught Naomi's wrist, unaware she had a kunai in her hand as he managed to pull her out. Unconsciously, he manipulated his chakra in a burst that created a Kage Bunshin, a solid duplicate of himself that darted towards the odd chakra signature as he held onto Naomi's wrist gently but firmly. "What are you doing?" he said, surprised and concerned at the same time. Hinata darted forward seeing Naomi bloody, thankful she had plenty of chakra to heal the cuts she immediately noticed. Thomas sighed, seeing Hinata healing the cuts before he heard a startled cry as the clone darted back out. "Boss... you and Duckass there are gonna really want to see this.... that signature's a woman... long black hair," the clone said before he dispelled in a burst of smoke. Thomas grunted slightly as the memories flooded his mind before his eyes shot to Sasuke. "Follow me," he said bluntly as he jogged quickly towards the main house and the sitting room within. He knew the bookcase had slid aside to the right, towards the back wall, revealing a staircase that went downward and curved beneath the floor to a bedroom of sorts... with Mikoto Uchiha on the bed. Hinata

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Mama?" Sasuke breathed. His eyes wide. "It worked? Naomi brought you back?" He asked in awe.

Naomi flinched away from Hinata, she didn't want the pain to go away. Then the memories would come back. "Go away! Don't touch me!" She cried shoving at her friend and bolting deeper into the Uchiha Labyrinth.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked as he found the bedroom, noticing intricate markings on the doorway as well as the headboard. "I don't think this was Naomi, Sasuke... I think that she's been here for quite some time... almost in a state of suspended animation, unless I'm mistaken," he said as he examined the seals. He frowned ever so slightly, finding a small marking that looked like a tri-bladed pinwheel. <******** me sideways... Itachi," he muttered, not hearing Sasuke's feet on the stairway feet from him. He realized Itachi hadn't killed Mikoto Uchiha at all... but had saved her life. He blinked as Mikoto moaned, shifting on the bed as her eyes opened slowly with a dazed look. Hinata slid backwards from Naomi's shove, blinking in surprise. Hinata

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:18 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Mama." Sasuke smiled softly, tears rolled down his cheeks as he walked toward her. "Mama you're alive." He smiled more.

Naomi just kept running. She couldn't find Thomas anywhere. Panic threatened to undo her. She tripped on the ground and just laid there, letting herself cry. She didn't even move when she saw someone's feet walking toward her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto shifted before sitting up slowly, coughing as she rubbed her eyes. Thomas shifted his weight fluidly as he supported the Uchiha matriarch's forearm. He half closed his eyes before reopening them as a spectral blue clone shot from his body and sped up the stairs. Hinata gently and carefully picked up Naomi off the ground gently, swiping what dust she could off of the girl. "Cheer up, Naomi-chan," she said gently and kindly as she walked towards the main house before sitting on the edge of the porch. She blinked as a cool air rushed over the back of her neck, half forgetting that Naomi was next to her. She blinked, unconsciously activating her Byakugan before she inhaled sharply as a ghostly voice... Thomas' voice, whispered. "We need your help... and Naomi's as well... Mikoto Uchiha is down here with us... through the bookcase in the sitting room.... apparently there were stasis seals but she is waking up... Tsunade will need to know about this ASAP." Hinata scrambled to her feet carefully helping Naomi to hers before they went inside, almost immediately noticing the bookcase moved as well as the hidden stairway behind it. She summoned two Kage Bunshin. One was to get Naruto, the other to get Tsunade. Both shot away in whispers of high speed movement.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:29 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi got up and followed. She didn't want too, but she did. She shrugged off the help up and returned to the secret room. She'd noticed the woman in stasis, hidden, from everyone. She was just ultra observant. More observant than all the Ninja in this village she assumed from Sasuke's dumb yet elated expression.
Hers was cold. She hung back from the crowd, staying close to the door. Her eyes were closed. She relied on her other senses for information, this way she didn't have to look at Sasuke any more than she had too. "Thomas," She said eventually. "When can we go? I'm hungry." She was pale from blood loss, and she'd made Hinata swear not to tell anyone. Naomi could be scary when she wanted to be. And this was one of those times.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:54 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto blinked a couple of times as Tsunade checked her pulse, which seemed steady. Thomas cocked his head as Naomi spoke quietly before he nodded; if he was honest, he was hungry as well. Hinata and Naruto were standing near the doorway, the latter looking with a concerned look towards Naomi. Thomas carefully shifted through the group, gently taking Naomi's forearm and helping her get up the stairs. What neither of them noticed was that the natural chakra from the markings on Thomas' forearms rippled with color as Naomi's injuries healed rapidly. "Something's obviously bothering you... and it isn't that guy I hospitalized in school, is it?" he said quietly with a concerned but gentle tone.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi didn't struggle like last time. She didn't like Naruto's eye on her but the way he seemed to put two and two together about who she was glaring at and the reopened scars on her arms. "Yes something's bothering me." She grumbled. "I'm hungry." She said to him. "Let's just get something to eat." Of course she was upset about what happened at school. It nearly happened again had she of not been paying attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:53 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto groaned as she sat up. "Who was that opal eyed shinobi?" she said softly in a slightly hoarse voice. Thomas sighed as they reached the porch outside. "As much as I want to ask what's bothering you, I'm not going to unless you want to mention it... but if Sasuke ever tries something with you that you don't want... I'll make him wish he was that guy I left hospitalized," he said softly as he scooped her off her feet bridal style and started leaping from rooftop to rooftop fluidly at mid-Chunin speeds though he didn't realize it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:43 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded and clung tight to Thomas. "You're right." She said cutting into the silence. "It was that guy. Seeing Sasuke like he was, I just just explaining how I could clone his clan back into existence and then he started to touch me. I don't know if was his way of saying thank you but it was creepy."She gave a sigh. "And that woman stared into my soul, what's up with that?"

"Mama." Sasuke breathed again and pulled her gently into his arms. "Mama I missed you so much."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto blinked a couple of times as Sasuke hugged her as her Sharingan activated, showing her immediately this was no Genjutsu illusion. "S-sasuke?" she said softly, her arms rising to hug him although she knew she would be weak from Itachi's stasis seals. Thomas rolled his eyes. "Great, he goes from anti-social to clingy... what a pain in the a**... and what woman are you talking about, the one in the bed?" he said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Considering he thought his mother was dead all this time, Thomas." Naomi said frowning at his attitude. "You could cut him some slack." Sasuke smiled kindly at her but Naomi just glared, she wanted to growl aggressively but figured that would send the wrong message and have his mother try and attack her.

Sasuke smiled at Naomi even though she glared at him. He'd have to talk to her when they were alone. Apologize and ask for a second chance. Though judging from how her hand was hovering over her kunai pouch he doubted it. Though he was concerned about the fresh scars on her arms and legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Mikoto paused, shifting her weight in the bed as her hand shifted unconsciously under the pillow to find a kunai there which she palmed. Thomas winced slightly. "I'll cut him slack this once... next time I may not," he said in a low voice.

Tsunade frowned slightly. "I do wonder who it was who did this," she muttered. "Duckass' older brother," Thomas said dryly, not surprised when Tsunade looked over at them. "It's by the baseboard... a tri-bladed shuriken marking," he said wryly as he shrugged slightly as he acted as if he didn't know who Itachi was when he knew full well who he was.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi ignored them all, instead she walked up to the Uchiha Matriarch. A soft, gentle smile on her lips. "With respect, Lady Uchiha." She began bowing. "I'd like to give your youngest son a kick up his backside."

Sasuke paled. "Wait what?" He asked, flustered. "Why?"

"Because you encroached on my personal space without permission. It's either I kick your butt or Thomas kicks your butt." Naomi purred. She knew a lot more about what was happening than she let on. But, since no one asked her, she wouldn't give out the information they so desperately were lacking. The 'why' of this situation.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games