Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:27 pm
Mieu took the Flamethrower happily, absorbing the attack thanks to his Flash Fire ability. As thanks for the power-up, he replied with a Flamethrower of his own. Since his time in Rocket captivity, Mieu wasn't the sort to stop attacking an enemy just because they asked, and a lick of flames remained at his jaws in preparation to aim his next attack at their human foe. A disapproving bark from Tenebrae earned the Flareon's reluctant acquiescence.

Luke stood with his hands tensed on the cane, more than ready to weaponize it again if the situation called for as much. He fully expected their adversaries to pull some kind of stunt, but he was at least willing to wait before carrying on the assault any further. Hurting people unnecessarily was never his goal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 pm
The Jirachi had remained completely silent, though she drifted around the room as they searched, not even stopping when the sounds of the men passing hushed everyone.

"Where?" A momentary pause by the Mewtwo, her eyes widened, there were similarities, the way it spoke, like herself, like her friend, but it didn't take but a couple of seconds to realize that this was not even close.

For a moment the smaller of the Legendary shrank, then turned away, allowing her eyes to once again drift around.

"You were also bred with the purpose of being sold, in the eyes of those guys at least, its a good thing you have your own identity at least." Ray told the Mewtwo, "I'm sure they don't care about that."
The Jirachi's lips parted slightly at the taller women's words.
"What does that mean...?"

Ray glanced over to the Jirachi with hesitance, then with a gesture toward it spoke "I guess they never told you huh. Forget about it now."
Regaining her height and casting a glance to the Mewtwo as a corner of her mouth lifted up, Ray shrugged and was joined later with a laugh at the Mewtwo's last statements "Do I look like I'm trying to enslave you Lovelace? I'm hardly the kind of person you need to worry about. Though it honestly makes no difference to me."

Again she chuckled, though seemed to find what she wanted the women ripped a stack of empty cages off of the wall, reaching out to grab at one almost desperately.
Digging her knife out of her boot she dug it into the hinges of the cage until it popped open and she grabbed out a large brown Gulbat from the bars, pulling him tightly into her arms, though he didn't seem to be currently conscious. but after checking, at least alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dith

"What are you the cops!? If you're cops you have to ******** say it."
The other men backed off as well, still holding what chains and knives they had, and the few pokemon who were still standing from the first round.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 pm
As long as he didn't have to deal with the Mewtwo thing.
"Right. Mewtwo... Okay then." Lin got up and promptly went about setting loose all the pokémon he could, until the instruction to halt and shh was given.

While he'd been doing that, Gregson had climbed into one of the egg boxes and was carefully passing each one he found to Jeeves, who was hastily offering them to any other pokémon who wanted to take them, or placing them back into another box safely.
He didn't want these eggs and he was incredibly perturbed that Gregson kept getting them out and handing them to him- the action, was, though, Gregson's own defense against Jeeves' grabbing and stopping him...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 pm
"We're not the police," Luke said, frowning, "but we don't have to be. Haven't you ever heard of citizen's arrest?" Not that he had ever heard of citizen's arrest until very recently himself, but still.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:55 pm
Ray et al

Lovelace turned to the other psychic legendary, her brow furrowing a little. She hadn't met one of its kind before but she felt kinship with it all the same. "Don't worry," she said privately, "we'll get out of here, together. I'll keep you safe...."

So the human had come here to reclaim it's slave. At least she seemed like a kind jailer, there were worse fates. Not many, but there were. "Looks can be deceiving," she replied to Ray curtly.

Tunnel people

"Cops?" Dith managed to pronounce the word like an especially foul cuss. "No, as my friend says we are not; if you must know we are with the League. Now are you going to behave or not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm
Ray stood, gathering a fallen wing under the arm, and turning to the Mewtwo "Its healthy that you understand that."

"Keep me safe?" The Jirachi asked, a slight tilt of her head "Okay... but thats what they're doing too." She said, pointing to the group of trainers.
She paused "That's what Alder would say if he was here too." She said quietly, almost to herself.

"Ready to get going guys? We've got the rest of the team to go back up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Icy eyes glanced from the giant, to the boy, to the two girls. he frowned at them
"Are you serious?"
shaking his head after the comment he held his hands up again "No, no, look, we've been stuck down here for weeks, we barely have any food left and we haven't seen the sun, and we've got sick that I really don't want to go adding to. We don't want to fight, we just want to get out of here."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:18 pm
"We can get you out of here no problem," Luke said with a shrug, his tone and expression dry, "but it's gonna have to be under arrest, until the League comes to take care of things officially - unless you're trying to tell us that you don't think what you've been doing here is illegal." His words gained a bite towards the end of his statement; he wasn't sure what state the other pokemon that were hoarding were in, but he had seen more than enough when he had witnessed their treatment of the yellow Mew.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:30 pm
The man fell silent, staring at them with a hateful look in his eyes, though his features remained mostly stoic.
He opened his mouth as if to say something, when foot prints from behind him drew his glance, he saw not only another group of trainers, but a flock of pokemon from the storage.

A look of frustration and a string of swear words escaped the man, jerking his gaze toward the ground, then up at the giant and boy with the cane again. <******** you."

It was clear though, not just from the black haired man, but all the others, that they knew they were done. maybe had it not been for the fatigue they would have put up a better fight.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:53 pm
Ray et al

"Alder? Who's that?... And if I were you I'd be more wary of these humans,"
Lovelace glanced around at them. "They're greedy, selfish animals. Just look at what they've done here! All they want is to use us, one way or another."

When the tall female spoke again Lovelace turned to face her and gave a curt nod. "Very well," she said openly to all those in the room, "let's finish this then." The human did seem to be treating her slave with concern... and the boy in the woods, his slaves had seemed fond of him. Was it possible that- No! No, she knew better than to let them lull her into believing they were capable of compassion. They thought they owned pokemon. Remember that, no matter how nice they were being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dith's eyebrows raised with the cuss stream. "And when you have quite finished," he interjected after the last profanity, "you will do as I asked. Drop your weapons, toss your pokeballs over here and put your hands on your heads. All of you. Now, please. I am not in the most patient of moods." The confines of the tunnel were beginning to press in on his nerves. He could get out though, he knew there was a way out and so it was alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 pm
"Oh hell yeah we are." Ray said with a laugh, turning to the Mewtwo "It all goes with the base instinct of survival. Mmm OH HEY! You know what else is selfish and greedy? Pokemon, oh and also animals, Mmm actually every living breathing creature that needs to eat. Kill, horde, and steal when it all comes down to it, and why? All for survival. Its the game of life my friend. Try not to be too disappointed with it. OH! and look what we have here." Ray burst out with a laugh, stepping up behind the half falling group of trapped gangster.
"Damn guys, you finished them off quick, we hardly had time to get down here."
She said with a wide grin the other other team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weapons and pokeballs clattered to the ground, following the blue eyed man's lead after Dith had snapped at them "Don't think you'll get away with this." the man growled under his breath.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:15 pm
Rem walked past the group of enemy humans at a purposeful pace, pausing momentarily to glare up at them in dissatisfaction before proceeding to Tenebrae's and Mieu's side. She had wanted to use her Thunder Wave more. Boo.

Luke relaxed mildly as their adversaries surrendered. He would have continued to fight if he had to, but he wasn't really in any shape for combat. Leaving his trio of eeveelutions to keep watch on the men, he quietly addressed Rosie, Dith, and Nicolette with a question, unable to convey his thoughts to the other team without letting the men in between hear, "Do you think we should disable the jamming and get a message to the League? Or just take them back to Sagestone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 pm
Rosie's eyes were wide, both with the surprise that the battle had been over relatively quickly, and very few people seemed to have been hurt by it.
Luke and Dith took care of talking to the one who seemed to be in charge, and as Ray stepped forward, with a length of rope that she had managed to find int the other room, she took great pleasure in tying the first one up.
"Hey big guy" She called to Dith "Lend me a hand" and she tossed some rope to him as well.

"I think, we should try and get back to Sagestone, I'm sure once we get further enough away we can call and let them know, but Ray mentioned before that there were other people on their way up here."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm
"That may be true," Lovelace replied as she padded down the corridor, too tired to levitate herself, "but last time I looked, pokemon did not enslave humans.... Ah, are we too late?" Coming to a halt she observed the rather pathetic sight of her captors, apparently defeated by the group of trainers. "Disappointing," her white tail twitched, "I was really looking forward to punishing you, but it seems your own kind have done that well enough.... So what now," she looked around, ostensibly looking at the humans but actually looking for a way out. "Will your league take me prisoner, or are you going to save them the trouble?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Okay, talking pokemon. Dith might not be an expert on all the pokemon out there but he knew that the only ones that could speak to humans were psychic type legendaries. Apparently this one was a bit of a cynic, to say the least.

Not sure what to do about that for now Dith turned to the man who had addressed him and fixed him with a one-eyed glare. "You're not cute, or funny, or in any position to try to be," he replied in a bass growl of his own. "Anyway, I don't know who you think you are to be using that phrase. We're not the ones who have been kidnapping and harming pokemon. You be quiet now or I'll have Viktor send you to sleep. I would rather not do that because then I might have to carry you out of here."

With this communicated he turned to Ray and nodded, stepping forward to take the rope and work on tying up their captives. "Good point," he agreed with Rosie as he worked, "I think we should get far enough out to be well away, send a message, and keep moving. The league can either meet us on route or in the city."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:32 pm
Jeeves was thankful when Lin could finally step in, taking Gregson up onto his shoulder, while the little pokémon was still clutching an egg.
"I don't know if we're supposed to take that, buddy..." Lin said gently and moved to set the egg back down, but was prevented from doing so as Gregson moved it out of his grasp, and then again. And then again.
"... Fine. For now you carry it..." He sighed, and then smiled at Jeeves, signalling they should go with the others, and start finishing things up.

It hadn't been Rockets, but they'd done something good, at least, he thought... And a hard bruise on his cheek, from the mud, was a lot better than an impaled shoulder, so far.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:01 pm
"Enslave." Ray actually laughed at that one, jerking a knot on the wrists of one of the humans before she straightened up and looked over at Double Stripe "Oh man, you hear that DS? Looks like you're actually my slave."
Double Stripe flicked out his tongue, rolling his eyes at his partner.
Ray looked at the Mewtwo "Look, I know you've probably been through a lot with these guys, but if you're going to throw around all these certainties, maybe you should stop to think that there is a lot that you don't understand, and putting people like them." She gestured to the other trainers "And people like this in the same category" She kicked at one of the guys she had just tied up, though didn't make contact "Is aaactually kind of rude. and pretty ignorant. You should experience more before you start forming all these 'life facts'" She offered in a helpful tone, certainly not looking or acting like she was annoyed or angry.

The Jirachi tilted her head at the Mewtwo, shaking her head "the League doesn't do that. The League only helps. They helped me." She looked to the other trainers but stayed where she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark haired man glared back at the giant a soft glower on his face. "I wasn't trying to be. and if you had any idea what we were a part of and who we work for, you wouldn't have dared come here in the first place." He scoffed back at Dith.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff