Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:15 pm
This was getting all a little bit...
Coincidental.
If she believed in kismet, she may have had a better time accepting just how well things were starting to tie in together.

"Articuno statue. Mesprit, mentioned. Galactic, confirmed. Perhaps at least two of them. Non-dragon legendary, likely small, likely in a ball. League presence via Skyla. This is either some terrible cosmic joke on us or we've stumbled into something a little more... interesting than even just a tame legendary display."
Tambrey frowned, uncomfortable that she couldn't form a clear picture from the things they'd found so far.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:15 pm
[Table peeps]

Xander had taken a moment to pause and calm down once he could see Kyle join the group at the tables. It was even worse knowing that yes, Noel had been a Galactic. If 'Noel' is even her name anyway. He took a few deep breaths then went over to a vender to buy a couple of bottles of water then brought them over to the table. He sat down the all of the bottles, except one, in the center of the table for anyone to take then slid into a seat. If he happened to be away from Kyle, well, the Grunt would probably be happy about it.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:20 pm
Zacharie didn't know too much about Team Galactic.
...What? He'd barely known anything about Team Rocket before he'd joined!

Apparently they were a threat though judging by the tense atmosphere. "Do you think the pokeball Miranda showed us as anything to do with the legendary?" Part of him hoped not, he had really liked her and it'd be a shame if they ended up having to fight her.

"Oh..." He looked down at money that was extended towards him before slowly taking it. "As you'd like." He mumbled, changing his direction to the vendor. He wasn't particularly hungry but it had been a few hours since he'd ingested anything, having been too nervous to eat much of anything on the boat, and it certainly wouldn't hurt to snack on something light. He'd settled on grabbing three water bottles, a handful of granola bars, and two apples, nutritious and delicious. Arms full of his purchases, the teen wandered over to the table where his fellow team mates were gathering. He silently deposited a water bottle, a granola bar, and an apple on the table in front of Rory before moving to plop onto the bench himself with a quiet sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:20 pm
[Over mic]

Aulus stared at Rory for a few moments, processing what he'd just said. That... that wasn't possible was it? The Rangers would know wouldn't they? A whole base? Maybe that was what was upstairs. Tethys. Tethys with her serene little smile, the crackle of electricity and-

No, no he wasn't going to think those thoughts; he was going to focus.

Aulus took another sip of his drink, just for something to do with his hands. "It would be stupid for them to send just two operatives," he pointed out in support of Rory's suggestion that other apparent civilians were in fact Galactics. "Could be they're doing pretty much what we are." Or it could be that this whole place was crawling with them and Tethys was upstairs waiting for them....

"The Aritcuno statue was donated by a Kanto based organization, I remember the ranger saying that now," Aulus put in, "I don't know if that's relevant... might be. Skyla said she was here as a formality, 'overseeing things to make sure nothing goes wrong' but I don't know how true that is...."

They needed to start making a proper plan.

"It might be more than we think, but our mission's still the same," Aulus said with a nod to Tam. "I don't know if there's any way we can work out where the legendary is before the show beings, so we'll have to get the pokeball off the ranger either during it or afterwards. Given Galatic are here, probably after it too, they will make a move at some point. I think we need to move first, so far as we can tell right now they don't know we are here. If we can move fast and catch them off guard then get out quickly it won't matter too much how many of them there are." Hopefully.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:21 pm
"Didn't our inlet already say that it was a Unova legendary?" Kyle asked. "Aren't the lake guardians from Sinnoh? Maybe the Galactics don't know that and it was just her making conversation." He offered with a shrug.

Letting out a light sight he pulled his arms off the table and crossed them over his chest.
He nodded to Aulu's suggestions, adding his own input that might be useful.
"Heck, places like this might have a medical or study aria for the pokemon, if we're lucky we might find some blood samples there."
They used to have to do that with their herds, to make sure that the stock was healthy and what not.
"Should we be keeping an eye on that Galactic this whole time? ... I could do that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:32 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"The interior of the building, while interesting, is not our current concern," the elite said to the four agents. "As far as we're aware, it's a typical, albeit small, institute, with various programs and classes held regularly up until this particular event. If that's Galactic's new base of operations, they're doing a damn good job of hiding it. We don't have floorplans, we don't know what all is inside of that building, and frankly if Galactic is in there, we should have a much larger mission team to infiltrate it than we currently have. It's a good lead, but one we'll need to investigate further. Aulus is right: Our objective is acquiring samples of this legendary, if not the legendary itself. Do not forget that," Claire emphasized the last phrase, her tones firm.

"I don't know what we've stumbled into here, if everything is a coincidence or not, but you all need to focus: How to get the legendary, or at least part of it, without losing any operatives. I doubt the fountain is of any importance to that objective - it's just a fountain, after all - and what they said about Mesprit, while interesting and something we'll look into later, won't help us with the legendary we're after today. Now, I know I asked before but I'll ask again: Did anyone find out exactly where the legendary's pokeball is?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:33 pm
Mic and all at bench

"Now that's a pretty good idea." Tam' blinked, looking back at Kyle. "Though we don't know if they do, where in the building it is, presumably upstairs if so, and what kind of cataloguing system they use... But that does sound worth a try... There's only one stair guard. Not sure who, if anyone, is upstairs... Would probably be useful just to get the ball it's in though, main priority..."
She considered Rory's point, and paled a tiny bit, but stayed grimly smiling.
"Here's something to consider; the time we met Galactic in the... uh... museum job, before an impromptu vacation, we -did-n't detect their surveillance technology until it was way too late and they caught us by surprise. Completely. There are very good at keeping an eye on things without letting people know... I don't know if that applies to out in the field, but if this is them, or if they have control here, that might be very wise to remember right now?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:43 pm
[On mic]

Claire was right, it was silly to think this place was Galactic's base. Feeling slightly - slightly - reassured at the thought that there was probably no Tethys Aulus finished his drink and crumpled the cup, tossing it into the trash after the not-vegeterian hotdog.

"Sorry Claire, no exact details," he said, still rather tense but his voice lacking the strange edge it had carried a few moments ago. "The Ranger's exact words were.... Uh... 'We ended up catching it in the end on the promise of releasing it once the program is over. We tucked the pokeball away somewhere so it wouldn't feel threatened by it'. Riley, Izaya, speak up if I got that wrong." Izaya was Mr. Information and Riley was Miss Observant so if he had slipped up with the wording at all surely one of them would notice.

"And Tam's right," he continued, "we can't underestimate what they might already know. I suppose we should operate under the assumption that they might know full details.... It might be worth keeping a close eye on the pink-haired one, but nobody is going alone. If anyone is to go, Rory you should take the lead given...." Given the rest of the Agents present were very probably known faces to any Galactic of rank. Oh. "...Did the pink haired one give you any funny looks Xander?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:45 pm
"Then lets get some people on to find it." Kyle said when Tambrey mentioned that they didn't know where the lab was.
"I'm sure if you ask the Rangers is this place does research like that they'll tell you, and then... be sneaky?"
He shrugged. "It sounds to me like we don't know enough about whats going on around here to have a plan."

Kyle arched an eyebrows at Aulus' question to Xander "He was acting like a bumbling idiot with his Ditto, they both gave him weird looks."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:49 pm
"Maybe the, um, the Galactic person, or people, uh... maybe they found out where the pokeball is?" Lu said quietly, staring down at the bag of pretzels he hadn't bothered opening yet. "If they're watching anyone, that could be a hint..?" He was sure he was wrong, but wanted to at least try to figure something out.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:54 pm
Kyle tilted his head lightly looking over at Lu.
"... what if Galactic has the ball already." He repeated, looking back to the agents "We haven't considered that... We have no idea what they actually know, and they were here before us."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:56 pm
[On mic]

Aulus gave Lu a small nod of what almost looked like approval. "Yes, kind of what I was thinking.... Given we don't know where it is keeping an eye on anyone they're keeping an eye on is probably smart. It can't do any harm.... If she didn't seem to recognise Xander that's good," he nodded now at Kyle, "but I don't think they already have the pokemon. Why stay around? Unless they know of something else big here they'd be stupid not to get such a prize out as fast as possible, and if there was something else big enough to warrant risking a newly acquired legendary wouldn't the Rangers have bragged about that too?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:56 pm
Everyone/on mic'

"Fair enough." Tambrey agreed with Claire; the statue probably wasn't important right now. The building though, could be. The just... needed a plan and a better look at the layout and aspects they could use.
"Do we know if this place has a computer system? What it's links to the mainlands happen to be? Sat' phone? 'dex tech?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

It would be a few moments before Claire spoke again. "Hmm... That sounds more like they captured it, but then let it out and put the ball somewhere... If it was completely wild - which it seems like it is - it makes sense for it to not want to be kept cooped up in a pokeball the whole time. I'm going to go ahead and suggest the legendary isn't currently inside of the pokeball they used, though that makes things a little more difficult if they 'tucked it away somewhere' and aren't saying where..." Her voice trailed off, her tones a little disappointed and thoughtful.

"If they didn't say where exactly the ball is being kept, then it's probably a safe bet it's in the building somewhere. Maybe one of the rangers or civilians has it on them, but if they 'tucked it away' as they said, then it might be in the building... And I will not have any of you wandering in there to look for it without any idea where it is or what the layout looks like or anything - by the time you got anywhere the whole demonstration with the legendary would be over. As it is, that demonstration should start relatively soon - or at least, it looks like that one ranger is done sectioning off the area - so you're all running out of time." She paused a moment, then continued, "A couple of you should definitely keep an eye on those two, just to be on the safe side, maybe see what other information you can get out of them. Did they look like they were watching someone in particular?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:00 pm
"did they say that the Legendary was in the ball right now though? Just that they're storing it so it won't get nervous, so what are the chances its not even in the ball... so if Galactic HAS the ball, then its just a matter of returning it when it comes out. and the Rangers won't even know." Kyle pointed out "Its far fetched, sure but its a possibility that would be kinda safe to consider, don't you think?"
Not to mention makes following the Galactic around that much more important if they can't get a blood sample or something.
"Or like you said, they know something else that we don't... or they're not after the legendary, who knows."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games