Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:15 pm
Bella Salty
Hai everyone -waves- I'm Bella I've been around a long time, I enjoy dressing my avi, meeting and making new friends, I love helping others!! My birthday is in April c:

Hi! I'm glad you're joining us. Good to meet you! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:27 pm
lol
JoyRose
Bella Salty
Hai everyone -waves- I'm Bella I've been around a long time, I enjoy dressing my avi, meeting and making new friends, I love helping others!! My birthday is in April c:

Nice to meet u too c: heart  

Bella Chou v1

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 pm
Bella Salty
lol
JoyRose
Bella Salty

Nice to meet u too c: heart

I like your wings! Sparkly!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:39 pm
Hi my name is Savannah (●´ω`●) November 16th is my birthday. I love anime, whales, and house plants. Im also shy so im hoping this'll be helpful whee  

waifu daisuki

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:53 pm
softsav
Hi my name is Savannah (●´ω`●) November 16th is my birthday. I love anime, whales, and house plants. Im also shy so im hoping this'll be helpful whee

Welcome to the village, Savannah. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:07 am
waifu daisuki

Woah, a crazy week for me. I'm so sorry this took me so long to put up. Welcome! I need to send you all my plants so they'll stay green and lovely. I have a brown thumb - all plants in my house flee for their lives if they have any brains (unfortunately for them, they do not).
What got you interested in whales?  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:17 am
empress dee
Welcome to the village, Savannah. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being such a wonderful welcomer to Our Village! I'd like to improve your status to Village Deputy if it's ok with you. There are no strings attached, no changes, just I'll add your name to our Welcome to Our Village thread and maybe, if you are interested, you may some day be promoted to Crew here. Village Deputies just do what you are already doing: post a bunch each month (at least 20 times, which you go WAY over, I'm sure!), welcome newcomers (you're amazing at that!) and keep being the wonderful guild member you are!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:42 pm
Woah, a crazy week for me. I'm so sorry this took me so long to put up. Welcome! I need to send you all my plants so they'll stay green and lovely. I have a brown thumb - all plants in my house flee for their lives if they have any brains (unfortunately for them, they do not).
Aw its okay hon! I'd love to take on your planting responsibilities heart
It was actually the movie "Blackfish" that sparked my love for whales (specifically orca) but I love all sea mammals and one day want to be a marine biologist!  

waifu daisuki

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:51 pm
waifu daisuki

Aw its okay hon! I'd love to take on your planting responsibilities heart
It was actually the movie "Blackfish" that sparked my love for whales (specifically orca) but I love all sea mammals and one day want to be a marine biologist!

And how does this fit in with guild birthdays?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:24 pm
empress dee

Well, it's also a chatty thread for whatever folks want to say. So hi there! emotion_hug  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:31 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Well, it's also a chatty thread for whatever folks want to say. So hi there! emotion_hug

Oh, didn't know.

By the way, you need to tell me your plan with the recent events in one liners. This way we can work out something. Obviously, I don't want Rock to lose Jinxi, but the way you are making it go is that Rock will have no choice.

I figured it was some sort of drama, but I need to be sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:36 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Oh, didn't know.

By the way, you need to tell me your plan with the recent events in one liners. This way we can work out something. Obviously, I don't want Rock to lose Jinxi, but the way you are making it go is that Rock will have no choice.

Yup, drama for the rp! rofl  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:48 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Oh, didn't know.

Thought as much.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:03 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Oh, didn't know.

Thought as much.

But I'm not much of a fighter. Sorry. xd  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:43 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Oh, didn't know.

Thought as much.

But I'm not much of a fighter. Sorry. xd

You don't have to be. This is getting interesting though.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games