Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko athena

Magical Neko

24,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh hello!~ I am Jo, I'm really old (32), I have two babies,
Penelope, who is chubby and all black,
and her brother Ulysses, who is a silver tabby.
They are going to be 3 August 1st!
Pene loves the tabs off the milk cartons,
and Ulysses likes to wind yarn around the table legs.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:59 pm
Hello, I'm Helreginn. I don't have any cats at the moment, but I used to. I love cats! They're my absolute favorite animal.  

Persephone in Hell

Shy Browser

Angelic Chibibelle

Gracious Shapeshifter

15,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 4:57 pm
Hi! I'm Chibi I has 2 baby kitties and we has a third living with us! He is not mine but I love him too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:39 pm
hi! i'm joss
i'm 18, from california, and have all sorts of interests spanning from horror movies, gaming, the walking dead, marvel, lotr, the hobbit, anime, all sorts of tv shows and movies, animals, and of course, cats! and much much more.
i have one cat, his name is Cosmo and he is my absolute life! he turns 12 this year and i've had him ever since he was a kitten.
i used to be a regular here on gaia since 2009 but left for a few years. i'm now back, and with a new account. and looking to make some other friends on here so feel free to add me! 4laugh  

Smiling Isla_

Hilarious Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

tommy chongs kid

Anxious Blob

19,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:11 am

User Image

hi! my name is melanie and i am 19. i live in the south of the USA!
my favorite color is pink, and of course the very cute pink items here are always sooo much more expensive than the rest >.<
i rescued a cat about a month ago, her name is sunshine! she is a creme/orange cat with spots! she is also pregnant and could give birth at anytime!

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:44 pm
tommy chongs kid

User Image

hi! my name is melanie and i am 19. i live in the south of the USA!
my favorite color is pink, and of course the very cute pink items here are always sooo much more expensive than the rest >.<
i rescued a cat about a month ago, her name is sunshine! she is a creme/orange cat with spots! she is also pregnant and could give birth at anytime!

Welcome to the Guild! Good luck with the new little kittens to be cat_3nodding  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sloththing

Fallen Warlock

26,425 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:50 pm
Hi! You can call me Kitty. My favorite color is purple. I enjoy watching Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, JonTron, ihascupquake and GameGrumps. I enjoy eating, sleeping, playing pokemon and drawing. I sometimes like creepy things but they will haunt me later because I am a tiny bit of a coward. I have 3 cats. One is still a kitten and has a sassy attitude.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:26 pm
Hi there, my name is Camryn, I am 16 years old and currently the owner of my kitty, Kyoto. I love to read, write, draw and sing. I'm on the volleyball team at school, and I absolutely love it. I don't just like house cats, I have a love for big cats, especially cheetahs, they are my favorite animal over all. My favorite color is red, and my favorite food is pizza, pepperoni pizza.

Kyamyi

High-functioning Detective

8,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Timid 100

mochablush

Fashionable Informer

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:39 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Bailey, but you're more than welcome to call me Mocha. I'm 21+ and a recent college grad, struggling to find a job that pays that sweet, sweet $$$$$$$.

As for cats, I am currently feeding my neighbor's three cats of various sizes, since she's basically neglecting them.

If you see me online, don't be afraid to give me a shout! (Or purr.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 am
relax ok
Hello whee
my name is samantha, I'm 18 years old going to college and currently working as well. I'm single and pretty happy. My birthday is on November 20th 3nodding
i own 2 cats right now, one is a year old and the other is a couple weeks old (found her abandoned). i use to have 3 cats in total but one passed away (r.i.p)
been playing gaia since 07, and happy i joined this guild heart
Awwwh! Sorry for the loss but I love that you rescued her omg T^T  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 am
Bloody_Blaze303
I like to draw cats. That's all no mater how much love attention I give to any cat they will hate me. Even distance and respect look at them and they run like the devil is on their tail. D:
Awwwh I don't know if anyone will ever understand why certain people deter cats. But I don't judge based on it personally 3nodding I bet your art is awesome! WELCOME  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:13 am
Pastrychefzozo
HI! My name is Zoe, i am 22 years old and i am a pastry chef. I have two kitties, one tuxie (MIschief, 12 years old) and an Orange Tabby(Kyo, 4 years old). I work 45 hours a week, fri-mon so i waste some time on here tues-thursday. I was in a bad car accident (i was a passenger) and now have a back injury for life. Food is my life, romance-- not so much. I am a crazy anime-loving cat lady. i have over 500 manga, and over 13 different series of anime. I love it when it snows, and i love watching thunderstorms roll by. OH, last thing. I have 6 tattoos with many more to come.
They sound so cute!!! I super love anime and manga too though I get picky and sometimes lazy with it lololol
Welcome!  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 am
kkyoshi
I am Arturo. I'm currently 23 years old and I really love cats. Despite this I'm not allowed to have any cats because my dad is allergic to them.

I used to have 2 cats but they both have since passed away and I think my dad isn't allergic to cats, he just doesn't want to go through the heartbreak again, not that he will admit that. cat_stare

Annie, who was a grey striped tabby type cat, was I think around 16 when she died. My mom found her when she was a kitten as a stray so I guess that would make her an orphan. She died when we accidentally left her in the backyard for an entire day and she came back in very thin and wouldn't eat or drink anything for a while.

Nixie was a black Persian cat. She was 18 or so when my parents were getting ready for work and didn't notice she got outside until a car ran her over. cat_crying

Now we have a couple of dogs and I love them very much but I'd still like to hold and cuddle a cat someday. Maybe if I ever move out I can find a place that allows me to have a cat. Until then I'll live vicariously through every cat owner here. cat_3nodding

As for me, well I really like video games so if you ever want to play just ask me. cat_whee
Awesome, welcome! I'm so sorry that happened the way it all did :c But dogs are cute too!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 am
AkerueSenpai

THANK YOU FOR THE INVITE. emotion_kirakira

GREETINGS! I'M EUREKA, 20 YEARS OLD, A COLLEGE STUDENT TAKING UP MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY. I JUST LOVE CATS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BITTEN ME COUNTLESS OF TIMES IN THE PAST, I STILL LOVE EM. I HAVE THIS HABIT OF PETTING RANDOM CATS ANYWHERE WHEN I SPOT ONE [THAT'S WHY I GET BITTEN SOMETIMES AND ALWAYS GET A SHOT FOR RABIES LOL] rofl I HAVE 3 CATS BEFORE. NOW ONLY ONE IS LEFT [KOKOY] CAUSE 2 DIED OF OLD AGE [MIKEY AND MIKO] THEY'RE HAPPY IN CAT HEAVEN NOW.

I FIRST FOUND MIKEY WHEN SHE WAS A KITTEN, TOGETHER WITH HER OTHER 2 SIBLINGS. THE OTHER KITTIES BIT ME OF COURSE BUT MIKEY DIDN'T SO I DECIDED TO TAKE HER IN. SOON ENOUGH SHE GREW AND GAVE BIRTH TO LITTLE KITTENS [MIKO AND HIS SIBLINGS], MIKO'S SIBLINGS DIED I DUNNO WHY I WASN'T IN THE HOUSE MUCH SINCE I'M AT SCHOOL MOST OF THE DAY. THE NEXT FEW YEARS MIKEY GAVE BIRTH TO KOKOY AND HIS SIBLINGS. MY FAM GAVE THE OTHER KITTENS TO FRIENDS AND ALL LEFT WAS KOKOY. THEY WERE HER LAST OFFSPRING AND SHE NEVER GOT PREGNANT AGAIN.

I WAS VERY HAPPY THAT MIKEY CAME TO OUR LIVES. crying heart

Awwwh! Sounds like you guys helped a lot of kitties in a short time! heart Welcome  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:30 am
Arie The Dragon Slayer
hello everyone my name is Arie i'm 20 years old and i own 8 beautiful cats i'm hoping to get a job at or local vet clinic i already filled out an application so wish me luck you guys smile
Awesome! How did it go so far? Welcome!
I bet they are beautiful emotion_kirakira  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas