Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:58 am
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia Azkaban

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

The heartless girl charged Atlas out of the sky with fast impact speeding. she had the sky strike lighting everywhere were tiny heartless kept approaching towards Atlas. whom will he attack first?.

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:52 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked at it peeking at the person who jumped own from the tree then watched them walk away he looked down at her chest and stuck his hand out and touched it as it tried to grab him and he knew that was a living heartless what we need to do is find a way to give you the power over your heartless for me i made a deal with it. it happen to fail on its part but it was a well balanced deal if we can get you in control you could force the heartless out if you wanted to he says and hugs her again-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Walking down the steps from the school, Tokio walked into the center of the courtyard. He touched the piece on his necklace and then he became clad in armor from head to toe. After the flash of light, electricity released off of his body. Tokio held out his hand to call the Keyblade and hold with two hands. He pointed the tip aimlessly, shooting a beam of light that created a portal to the lanes between. In procedure, he threw the Keyblade into the air for it to boomerang. It transformed into the Keyblade Glider and it obediently came back to him. He finished his classes and decided to go on a adventure. So, Tokio hopped on the glider and rode it into the portal to another world. [Exit]

└────────────────────────────┘

BGM ::
(Out Of Cookies: ....)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

Talia takes Atlas hand and rubs it on her face, she sheds tears from her blue crystal eyes. her heartless has her heart raging with anxiety as she takes him to the closet tree and hugs him back.

"To do that.we need someone who knows lot about alchemy and dark magic because there is some type dark atomic matter in me." she paused and when her blues eyes turns dark.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas hugged her back rubbing her and cuddling her that is something i don't know the only thing i know is that for you to keep control you need a stronger heart maybe we should find this doctor who is chasing you and beat some words out of him on what he put in you. he says and looks down at her changing eyes are you losing control again? he asks still rubbing her back-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:09 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

"My heartless has detected your heartless energy source..now absorbing unknown substances...''

a blast of dark energy hits Atlas as it comes out of Talia chest and a hand or heartless digs into Atlas chest searching for his heartless. it searches until a code of numbers blocked heartless path. now talia frozen and infected by viral code. it is like something or someone has reached out her brain systems.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas shot back with the hand pushing into him as he balls up his hands and stops it taking the hand in his grasp and pulling it out of his chest come out you weak heartless you are nothing and can't even handle 1 human let alone one unbalanced he yells at the hand as he starts pulling at the hand trying to pull the heartless out of her even though he had no idea if it would even work-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:02 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

The heartless appeared out of Talia's body and it was shallow now. it used its other hand and summoned the girl keyblade. laughing then points the keyblade sword at Atlas, it's eyes filled with black darkness and the sky gets dark. the eletromagnetic wave comes from the heartless tear apart from the girl.

"Hahahaha..you want test me havebeen Heartless.." said the heartless Talia all in black and off gold outfit.

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas drew his keyblade as the ground started to shake since you forgot I'll remind you I'm strong enough to make you bow to my will that's how you got here in the first place but I don't mind painfully reminding you who's in charge he says drawing his other blade 2 as he starts glowing I'm still a heartless after all but I'm strong enough to beat it back he stares-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

The heartless swings the keyblade sword at Atlas as it moves around and it got real dark in the courtyard. winds got heavier as it stare at Atlas carefully pulling more energy at its side. nobody else was aware of its presence.

(ooc: feel free to add the others in the battle)

fox137

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas stared back and blocked the key as the wind blew he remained still even as it grew dark his back eyes priced threw as he leaned back and slammed his foot down making the earth break and shatter in a shock wave heading for it-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games