Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Aw, crap." Light said, seeing Daxter change forms. "Ene, stay here for a sec."
Just barely missing Daxter, Light swore. "Well, I was about to tell him off..." He grinned darkly. "Luckily, he has a few more classes. And with me, no less."

Ene ran to Light, a bit curious. "Aren't you going to chase after him?"
Light shook his head. "When he gets angry, it's best to just let him cool off, maybe break a few pots. but, maybe it'd be a good idea. Ene, you stay here. You, Ms. Tsuyoi, is it? Can you make sure my sister doesn't run off?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
therealkiru
holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

((I am so glad to be out of the hospital. Im exhausted....and all my rp characters got cranky...))

Sophia walked back inside from being outside.
"whats gotten into Daxter? I don't like his dark eco form, its....makes me scared." she asked, her voice was soft but sleepy.

"Tsuyoi, the new basic sparring teacher, was taunting him, calling him a cat and putting some meat in his face." Rose said.

"least he didn't go over the top, ive seen what his dark eco mode does, and you are right Sophia, it is frightening. As small as he is, it is a advantage I am sure he knows how to use." Jaster said

"so any luck on finding mom in the dark corridors?"

Sophia shook her head no
"its like she's cloaked herself within the darkness and disappeared altogether. Do you think she's capable of creating a new organization, just to kill Dk?"

"her and other wielders, then again that is a conundrum because she herself is a wielder, although she's only used it against Dk, everyone else she's used her original nobody weapons, the twin katanas. Even the late Master Xenahort used a keyblade, but he was also psychotic." he gave a heavy sigh

"I fear mom may be as well, but I pray not. I mean, she is my mother."

"and my older sister, our parents were also psychotic."

Sophia sighed and took out her present that was for Kelina.
"I even got her a gift....so she may be a little nicer to me....I guess that probably wont happen now...." she sighed.

"hey, whatever it is, im sure she'll like it....if she comes back that is. Im almost certain she wouldn't endanger Jaster or I, since we are the only family she has left....her husband went missing several years ago." Rose sounded depressed.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well with that all aside i'm heading to the dorm. Rose." He said walking over to her and placing a key in her hand. "It was Eclipse's. He told me to give it to you since he has his own room now." He said with a smile. Shido then realized he didn't have a dorm for himself as well and thought about it as he sat down.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:12 pm
Knux_nyan

Rose smiled to Kalen taking the key
"I'll be in shortly. Soph still seems worried."

"Nah its alright. It can wait until the morning." Sophia said stretching out
"I got a long walk to the admin room, I think that's where Eclipse is staying." she yawned and walked off

Jaster looked at Shido
"You can bunk with me. All my past roommates either ran out to another dorm or graduated by now. At least until Eclipse gets you a room" he said lowering his head in thought.

"since I slept thru most of my classes" he joked.

Rose smacked the back of Jaster's head.
"you know better too! He's slept thru most of his classes and yet still makes passing grades."

Jaster laughs rubbing behind his head.
"when you got time travel, you got all the time in the world to study and to sleep"

"yeah, about that, both Dk and Kelina both agreed on one thing, which is amazing as Kelina wants to kill Dk with her hands...." she rolled her eyes.
"but anyway, ease up on the time travel. We don't need you bringing back a innocent who turns into a big pain in our butt like Xenahort or your grandparents..."

"meh, fair enough" he turned to Shido.
"anyway, offers open."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi watched as Daxter left, with an uncaring expression on her face. She scratches the back of her head with a sigh, "Hmm...well, it's a good thing I don't have a gummi ship. I let my friend handle the driving for me." She turns and walks in the opposite direction towards the cafeteria, "That's right, I still need to eat...wonder what they have today." While making her way to the cafeteria, she chuckled, as she's met an interesting student.
(Exits to cafeteria)

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

holloween-hound

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Kalen nodded as he walked out of the hall to his own dorm. Shido smiled at Jaster. "Thanks. I'll take you up on that offer." He said.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He swore, placing a hand on his hip. "Well, looks like you're coming with. Alright, stay close and don't wander off, miss princess of getting lost."
Ene looked away, a little embarrassed at Light's joke.
[Exit to Gummi Hangar]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
therealkiru
holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:52 am
]
Knux_nyan

Rose had left the room.

Jaster nodded and handed him a antique skeleton key
"don't lose it. Other skeleton keys won't work on the door. The key should lead you to the room...it has a homing signal on it to the room. See you there" he walked off.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 pm
therealkiru

((it feels so good to be out of the hospital....was in since Monday got released yesterday.))

User ImageAsh quickly flew right into Amu and Yama. He was going really fast as if he was running to get to them.

He noticed that he was about to make them fall and he wrapped his body around the two cushioning the fall. He grit his teeth before snuggling between the two.

"im sorry about that. A bad man had dragon bane in a gas form and it made me sick, so Kalena took me to the infirmary and I'm all better now!" he smiled

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:21 pm
kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Airo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"air, so docile yet so deadly"
"but also kind and harsh as well"
air god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: .

in the mean time, airo had been in the air, sitting on one of the rafters watching all the events going on. first watching the sparing teacher provoke daxter, then watching the dragon fly in and tackle the kids, smiling at how active it was here, like everyone was part of the same family, something he envied. pushing himself off the beam, he floated down, landing next to the dragon and kids. "ah, just the dragon I wanted to see, tell me, how are you feeling?" Airo said, hands behind his back as he bent his back slightly to look down at the heap of dragon and kids that was before him.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:25 pm
therealkiru
holloween-hound

User Image
Ash looked up at Airo. He didn't sense any malevolent presence, so he decided to talk

"I feel better. Dragon bane is really deadly to someone of my age. Im only 5 in dragon years, but 2 in human. There are good people here at the academy, but I wanted to see my brothers. I feel much better!" he grinned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:46 pm
kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Airo

air god

Airo smiled. "ah to be young again. so tell me, what is your name? myn is Airo, spirit and god of air and wind." he stated, a gust of wind blowing past the group at the metion of his name, as if the very air was talking to them. "ugh, not now." he stated, glancing to his left. to them it looked like he was talking to no one, but in actuality, he was speaking with the very air itself.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:56 pm
therealkiru
holloween-hound

User Image
Ash laughed and seemed to enjoy the gust of wind when Airo said his name
"Im Ash. These are my brothers Amu and Yama....well....by choice, not by blood. I like flying in the air....so does that mean im flying thru you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi had found herself at the grand hall as it seems her friend had been here before. She sniffed the air to make sure that her friend's really been here, "Hmm...yeah, she was definitely here." She noticed that her friend has actually been walking through this area quite a bit, which makes it confusing for her to figure out where she's gone to. She sighed as this was troublesome for her, "Damn it, why have you been running around here? Were you lost or something?" she said to herself in frustration. Unsure of which scent to follow, she randomly chose one that will eventually lead to her dorm room.
(exits)

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:59 pm
kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Airo

air god

Airo chuckled, waving his hand as it became see through. "well, yes and no, that use to be the case five hundred human years ago, or to your race, 200 years ago, you see, being a all knowing being with no body can get, boring." he stated, willing his hand to become solid again, bringing it to his chin. "in a way, I guess you could say you are flying through my other body, if you can comprehend that." he then gave a shrug. "though, I tend not to figure out life's mysteries, except magic. in fact, I know this one spell any dragon can cast with its fire, fairly basic." he then proceded to whisper the spell into ash's ear, a simple mail sending spell which turned the object to ash and blown to its destination, only to reform there. "now, with that nifty spell, you can stay in touch with your family, if you were to get separated." he smiled, his eyes giving off a warm green glow.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games