Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:12 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Jaecen charged at her, Tsuyoi got ready for him as her tail began to spin the giant sword around. When Jaecen was close enough, her tail swung the sword down on Jaecen.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:23 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"If anyone can do it, it is Jace. I have faith in him and you should too."Xero watched the battle continue while hiding with Ridley. He had to stay with her. She maybe strong but she was a member of his team and he had to protect her just as it is every members job to protect one another. The egg-like shield Tsuyoi had shattered into dust and a blinding light shone. Once the light faded all could see Tsuyoi's new form. "I knew she had a temper problem but what in the abyss is going on?"

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:48 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

he let the attack hit him, or so it seemed. On contact, smoke was released with a clown's horn to reveal a log in it's place. It seemed Jaecen was just wanting to mess around. He had quite the prankster spirit for going through what he had went through.
Jaecen stood on the ground below her looking up at her and rubbing his chin. "Hmm, this isn't a very good angle for pictures. Definitely not your good side. Or any side in this form, as a matter of fact."
He kicked off the ground and whizzed around her like a bug, teasing and taunting her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:29 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Red's eyes widened when Tsuyoi had transformed, her eyebrows furrowed a bit, "Aha...so my sources were correct...Tsuyoi did have another form." She stared intently, not looking at Xero while speaking to him, "There was something that Tsuyoi would always keep to herself...literally speaking. This is one thing that she didn't want to show to anyone, ever." She then shook her head, "Well, the cat's out of the bag now...or, well, more like monster."
Tsuyoi was surprised when her target had turned into a log as soon as she had cut it in half. She then looked down at Jaecen whom joked a little, but she just grit her teeth while growling a little. When Jaecen began to fly around her like an annoying fly, this seemed to have angered her more. Her tail began to spin the giant blade, and then threw the giant sword at Jaecen. Due to the spinning of the giant blade, it would act like a boomerang.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I am so lost, but if anyone can save her its him."Xero then eyed his keyblades. He did not want to use that technique since he has yet been able to reverse it. If he used both Judgement and Redemption at the same time it would lock away her heart, making her comatose, but not even Rukia, with several life times of magic knowledge could not undo it. This was because his Keyblades place the heart within Kingdom Hearts though their connection, but not even Xero knew that. If Jaecen cannot do this then I will have to use Intyma Carcer. Its the only thing that could stop something like this... No! I have to put my faith in Jaecen. For as long as I have known him, his power has been far beyond my own and now is no difference. We should leave, but Ridley cannot with that spell in place and I have no knowledge of that spell or its workings. I guess we will have to sweat this one out since I cannot leave her behind. Xero watched the fight even though his appearance seemed as though his mind was else where.

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ( ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:44 am
Jaecen Light

"Ho~to..." He dodged the first wave. Then it returned. Jaecen pushed it away with his hand but felt his hand get singed. He looked at his hand and frowned. "Kentucky Fried Hand anyone? Okay, I really have to stop messing around here..." The omnikey returned to his hand. He pointed it at her and fired multiple rounds before shouting something. "Fer-de-lance."
A lightning bolt shot from the barrel, looking like a snake. It charged Tsuyoi. Jaecen looked down at the new keyblade. "This thing's sick..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:10 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Eventually, Red turned her gaze from the fight towards Xero, raising an eyebrow at him. He noticed that he was deep in thought, but also seemed trouble. She sighed and looked back at the fight, "Listen Captain, I know you feel like its your duty to make sure I make it out of this safe and sound. But I'm only a single member of your squad. Right now, your whole squad is now in a safe place, sure...but you should check on how they're doing. They probably need their leader to bring up their morale or something...after all, two of them did get hurt badly."" she said before looking back at Xero and grinning, "Your whole team is more important than a single team member."
When the blade was pushed away, it seemed to have turned into a smoke of flames when it got too far from Tsuyoi. The smoke then flew towards Tsuyoi as it returned into its sword form, her tail wrapping around the grip of it again. She used her giant sword as a shield to block the rounds fired by Jaecen's omnikey. However, when it came to the lightning bolt, it coursed through her blade when it hit, shocking her. She groaned as she endured the lightning coursing through her body. However, that wasn't enough. She peeked over her blade at Jaecen, gritting her teeth as she growled. She then threw her blade at Jaecen, however, her tail didn't let go of the blade. She flew with her blade, getting her claws ready to slash at Jaecen...all 4 of them.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:31 am
Jaecen Light

He looked at the incoming attack and sighed, giving a "Seriously?" look. "This is going to hurt..."
Jaecen took one of the attacks, punching Tsuyoi as she got up close before getting away a few feet.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

She was able to slash at least one of her claws at him, however, took a punch from Jaecen. She flew back a bit before catching herself from going any further from Jaecen. She spun her blade before throwing it at Jaecen again, her tail not letting go of it again. However, instead of clawing Jaecen, she grabbed him this time. Her claws had dug into him while she held onto him. She glared at him, gritting her teeth, "You...what...are you...?" she said, growling a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:24 pm
Jaecen Light

She asked him a question and he replied with a smug look and a shrug of his shoulders. "Oh, you know. A little bit of everything. A little demon, a little human, a little demigod. The usual, run-of-the-mill person. But more importantly, you have a hold of my lady and I want her back."
Jaecen titled his head as far backwards as he could and kissed Tsuyoi on the cheek. He didn't mind the claws buried in his side. They were just wounds that would heal. Time was a strange thing. She'd release him eventually, with or without force.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:46 am
[ooc: "And with that, Jaecen and Xero made their way to the forest" is what you should've put 3nodding ]

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:28 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"See you are wrong. There moral may be low but it is because friends are hurt and two are still in danger. I believe returning with you and them two will raise their spirits more than anything. Besides I couldn't leave someone behind that put their life into my leadership."Xero smiled at her and then turned back to the fight. Things were looking bad for Jaecen as those draconic claws of Tsuyio's where digging deep into Jaecen's flesh. It wasn't until Jaecen spoke about wanting his woman back and kissing Tsuyio's cheek, before she went into a fit dashing off towards the mansion. Xero's eyes could barely follow the speed of her movement which meant she was far fast than he was and not many people were since he found himself proud of his speed. Xero shook his head and noticed Ridley run off into the distance. It was too late for him to say anything to her for she disappeared over a hill. Xero then joined Jaecen. "Whats the plan Jace?"

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ( Sorry didnt realize my last post didnt post ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:33 am
Jaecen Light

He set a hand to his side and looked at his hand. There was still blood. "Recovery first. Then we tail her."
Jaecen looked down at his side. "Damn... It went pretty deep. Screw it. Skip the recovery. I'm going after her."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Jaecen looked to Xero and told him they should rest before moving out. Xero guessed Jaecen could tell he was hurt from dislocating his arm when he stopped Tsuyio's rampage. It didn't help when she threw him causing him to land on the same shoulder forcing it back into place. Nor did it help that he had to clear out the rest of the Heartless and Nobodies before they could cause any more damage. He was very sore and worn. Xero went to agree but then Jaecen changed his mind and dashed off after his love before even binding his bloody wounds. "Damn it Jace! Wait!" Xero chased after but lost sight of him in the forest. Xero was slowed down a lot by the toll upon his body.

<>

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:42 am
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Eventually, Lana had reached the town with Rosalie and had finished telling her everything that happened earlier. She looked around, as if Denver were somewhere nearby, "We're here...b-but..." she looked down, "I'm unsure...if he's even still here on this island."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Quote:

Quote:

Xavior Stone

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items