Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 16th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles 02
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 17th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:54 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 16th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of January░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray yawned softly, rubbing at his eyes. It was still pretty early, and class didn't start for a while. However, Ray didn't really feel like lingering around in the dorms so he just headed over here as soon as he changed into his gym attire. He was still pretty tired, so he wasn't entirely paying attention to his surroundings. In the end the history teacher never showed up, so Ray and Iris had just chatted for a bit. He had popped his head into the club room to check to see if anyone was there. There wasn't, so in the end he just ended up leaving. He rubbed his eyes some more, his eyelids dropping lower and lower. He moved sluggishly to the side, before plopping down on the ground. He sat against the wall, yawning some more. It couldn't hurt to close his eyes for a bit right? His eyes slipped closed, before he rested a bit. He didn't know why he was suddenly so tired. Maybe he was just emotionally drained? Sure things had gotten better, but that didn't stop the nightmares. Plus things were still pretty awkward between him and his friends. He had made up with Kirsi and Koru, but Ray wasn't sure about Marcus and Elijah. He had done them wrong, and he had yet to apologize.

He frowned, before wrapping his arms around himself. How could he make it better? How could he make himself better? He didn't know, and this hurt he felt wouldn't go away. It was numbed sure, but it was still there. What would his sister have done? She'd probably have been a lot stronger than him that's for sure, she wouldn't have run from it like him. He bit his lip, before placing his face in his hands. He just wanted it to stop, was that so much to ask? He had hurt himself, and now he knew it was wrong but... but sometimes he wants to go back and...

He shook his head. No, he couldn't do that anymore. He promised he wouldn't do it, he was getting better so why did he continuously think about going back? It was easier when everyone hated him, when everyone wanted him to disappear. He let out a frustrated noise, his hands digging into his hair. Stop, stop, stop! Rey landed on his lap, giving him a hug of sorts. Ray moved his hands and noticed the bird pokemon trying to comfort him. A few tears flooded his vision "i'm sorry... after everything I did, you never left my side, I'm so sorry" he said weakly, before petting the pokemon's head.

Ray hadn't noticed, but even Aqua was wrapped snugly around his neck licking his tears away. He blinked a few times, before scratching under Aqua's chin "You too... thank you" he said, a weak and tired smile appearing on his face. Aqua just nuzzled his cheek like usual, happily cooing at him. He was glad he had such supporting pokemon, they were all there for him. He felt a little better now, and the negative thoughts drifted back for the meantime. He didn't know what caused them, but sometimes he relapsed. He knew it was bad, and he knew he should tell someone but he didn't want them to worry about him. They've worried enough.

Ray sighed, before leaning back "i'm just... going to close my eyes for a... bit..." he murmured, before his eyes closed again. He'd just rest for a bit, he was still pretty tired after all. His pokemon remained where they were, watching over him. He felt pretty safe, and that made him feel secure enough to not worry about anyone else that may come in. He snuggled his pokemon closely, before drifting into a light sleep. A nap couldn't hurt right?

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: Aqua
Nature: Sassy
Level: ???
Ability: Marvel Scale
Move Set:
Wrap
Thunder Wave
Leer
Super sonic
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:28 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Even after breakfast and th wake up call in the form of Sameko and Zoey playing tag, Iris still yawned as she walked into the gym class. Yesterday had been fun. Seeing her clubs once more and then seeing some more that she may dip her toe in later in the future. However, her focus nowwas at getting through class today. She was curious what the teacher would be doing today. Would they cancel class like yesterday? She hoped not since she was looking forward to the class. She was going to use that time to get some energy out of Meko and Zoey.

Iris entered the gymnasium and noted that she wasn't the only one there. Looking at the similar two pokemon, Iris approached the person she believed to be Ray. Iris approached the boy, it was Ray but he was taking a nap. So he was sleepy too.Iris chuckled as she took a seat beside Ray. He seemedA to have the right idea but she decided as she would read so he could sleep more.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 15
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User ImagePokemon: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin
Move Set:

► Scary Face
      ► Scratch
      ►Sand Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood: flustered redface
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:32 am
User Image

oru rene▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃

""Tнe ғlαмeѕ ιɴ мy нeαrт wιll lιɢнт тнe wαy тo мy dreαмѕ!"

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Wнere: Gym ❖ Wιтн: Cyndaquil in jacket/Ray and IrisEмoтιoɴ: ConflictedOoC: Tryin' this new layout XD

Koru grumbled walking to gym this morning. Yesterday she completely spazzed out when Iris showed up at the club room. She couldn't even act smooth if she tried. Her sleep last night was to be expected- non existent. She stepped into the gym, maybe playing basketball or something would give her a little more energy, "Good mornin'-?" she paused her greeting when she saw Ray, napping on the benches...and Iris sitting next to him. She stood inside the doorway til the door shutting behind her gave her away. She felt frozen again, a hot chill going through her body and keeping her legs from moving. He looked...comfortable, seems she wasn't the only one tired, was he resting well? She could just go over and ask...

Cyndaquil looked up at her from inside her jacket. Koru was afraid to even blink, and without thinking turned her head down and started a small jog for the ball rack. She kept focused, trying not to show it, but her concerned expression wouldn't go away. She took a basketball and started to dribble it down the court,
"O-okay Cyndaquil...I'm gonna shoot a little okay?" He cooed as she plopped him down on the floor and she dribbled the ball once more. He followed it as it went up and down, bringing a smile and a laugh to her face, "Hahaha! Maybe if I can't a ball smaller than you hm?" It was true that Cyndaquil was close to the size of a basketball, but he was still pretty nervous anytime something "like" a ball came rolling up to him...

Pokemon▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Gooey Nαтυre Modeѕт Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle Bυввle Aвѕorв Eɴdυre

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃tems

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray hadn't noticed the two girls walk into the room. His mind wasn't working at the moment, and everything was a bit hazy. He vaguely felt Aqua shift a bit as if she was turning her head towards the side of him. He was too tired to give much notice. He breathed in and out softly, his body relaxing more against the wall behind him. He heard some shuffling, maybe even a hiss to the side of him. However, he was too out of it to take much note of it. He mumbled a bit, shifting to get a bit more comfortable. His arm seemed to bump against something, but again Ray didn't really care much about what it was. His head tilted a bit to the side before resting gently on something to the side of him. It was pretty comfortable so Ray stayed like that as he slept some more.

It wasn't until he heard a loud abrupt noise of something slamming into the ground that he woke up. He tensed, his head removing its self from whatever it was leaning on. He furrowed his brows, before rubbing his eyes. Aqua seemed to be tense as well, and Rey just looked up at him. He groggily blinked, before yawning softly. What was that noise? He turned his head to see someone was dribbling a basketball? He blinked some more, the haze on his mind still there. Eventually though he noticed that it was Koru, but something seemed wrong. He couldn't put his finger on it, but maybe she was just really excited for gym today? She certainly seemed energetic about it this morning.

When Ray turned his head in the other direction, he noticed that someone was right next to him. It was a girl, and she had green hair. Someone with green hair was next to him? He wracked his brain trying to remember someone that had green hair. He rubbed his eyes softly again, before he remembered his classmate. He sleepily turned towards Iris, not realizing that his head had been resting on her shoulder for a short while "mmhmm... Iris?" he said, voice softly from slumber. He noticed Aqua hissing at the girl "Aqua... mmm... play... nice mk" he mumbled. After a few more yawns he slowly started to become aware of his surroundings. He looked over and noticed that Koru was still into dribbling "oh... Koru is here too" he murmured softly.

He shifted a bit to give Iris some space, before a light blush dusted his cheeks "sorry... I didn't know anyone else was going to be here early so I um... sort of fell asleep?" he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. He hoped he hadn't made them uncomfortable at all. He rubbed Rey's head gently, before his eyes shifted to Koru "how long have um... you guys been here? Oh er... I mean... uh morning Iris, er... I'd say morning to Koru but she seems um... pretty fired up about something so..." he trailed off, before moving his eyes back to Iris. He fiddled with his fingers "sorry about that..." he said, referring to him napping.

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Wrap
Thunder Wave
Leer
Super sonic
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:41 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was going over a book she had picked in the library. It's about pokemon folklore from the Sinnoh region. After all, she knew about Kalosan folklore and a couple of weeks ago she read over Unovan lore in her spare time. Though...part of her was reading because of someone else. She chuckled before she looked up at the sound of the door closing. Thankfully, it's didn't rouse Ray enough to wake up but he did end up moving to lean on her shoulder. Iris didn't inflict since this was like a step up from where she had expected to be in terms of Ray. Sure he didn't know it was her but still! Granted now, she couldn't get up to greet Koru. It was like a golden rule, similar to pokemon: When you're slept on by a sleepy friend -human or pokemon- you can not move unless danger or drool. Iris settled with waving to the girl as she walked over to the basketballs.

Iris put her book away and Koru dribbled the ball down the court. She couldn't shoot her support due to the sleeping Ray so she settled with air claps until she felt Ray stirring. He adjusting himself off her shoulder as he woke up. He registered who she was before he spoke to Aqua. Iris had tried to greet the Dratini but it went the same as before. "Morning," Iris said just as Ray noticed that Koru was there as well. He was awake now and able to sit up properly.

Iris waved her hand dismissively as he apologized. First for sleeping and then for sleeping on her. "Yea.. I thought I was going to be the first here myself and don't worry about it. You were early so sleep is free game. I mean I got here when you asleep and then Koru came in a few minutes ago." Iris chuckled. "She started playing basketball but I thought cheering aloud would wake you up. And don't worry about it. I'm just glad you got some sleep. We both need the energy. My shoulder is ready when you need it." Iris gave Ray a thumb's up before she clapped her hands at Koru.

"Go Koru." Iris was cheering like Koru was about to shoot the winning basket of the game.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Level: 17
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

User Image
Nickname: Sameko
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature Adamant
Ability Rough Skin
Move Set:

► Scary Face
      ► Scratch
      ►Sand Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?

Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:42 pm
User Image

oru rene▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃

""Tнe ғlαмeѕ ιɴ мy нeαrт wιll lιɢнт тнe wαy тo мy dreαмѕ!"

▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Wнere: Gym ❖ Wιтн: Cyndaquil in jacket/Ray and IrisEмoтιoɴ: ConflictedOoC: Tryin' this new layout XD

Dribbling in place a few more times Koru popped on her heels and the balls of her feet and ran towards the basket. Cyndaquil cooed and squealed to cheer his trainer on as she quickly closed in on the end of the court. In one quick moment she stopped dribbling and jumped to shoot the ball, but she heard someone cheer suddenly, "Eh!?" She was caught off guard and this hesitated her shot, misfiring the ball towards the hoop. She landed on the court and turned, Iris and Ray, who was awake now, cheering for her. She gawked with her cheeks unknowingly turning a light pink. This distracted her from the ball not even hitting the hoop and instead coming straight back down and conking Koru on the head, "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW!" she crouched down with both arms wrapping around her head repeatedly uttering. Cyndaquil burst in shock and rushed over, "QUIL QUIL QUIL!"

He hopped on her back while she rubbed the now sore spot on her head. She rose up slowly and started grumbling again, only this time she looked at the two on the bench. They seemed...really close in such a short period. Maybe when Ray was going through things Iris was there for him? She never pried about that stuff when he apologized to her during winter break but...it still bugged her sometimes not knowing anything. Despite her better judgement to just let them be she walked over to them, still rubbing her head. She put on a tired smile and laughed nervously,
"Heh guess I didn't make the best shot?" Now up close she could actually see his Dratini, she couldn't help but let her smile raise into a delighted grin, it was so cute! She knelt down on one knee and with Cyndaquil peeking over her shoulder she cooed, "So this is the Dratini you had chosen right Ray? She's really cute what's her name?" she reached out her hand carefully before the Dratini and continued to grin, "Hello there it's nice to meet you I'm Koru, and this is Cyndaquil,"

Pokemon▃ ▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image
Lv. 14 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Gooey Nαтυre Modeѕт Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle Bυввle Aвѕorв Eɴdυre

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃ ▃tems

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class...
                                          Wearing : Gym Attire with ponytail

Maria got an early start in the morning with a bit of light exercises. Her and the team were rather prepped for gym class before it even started. Getting cleaned up and getting something to eat it wasn’t long till the brunette was headed down the hall to the gym. Herdier was following beside her with Espurr riding on her back. It was a cute sight. Maria wondered how she ended up with her hands free lately. She kind of missed carrying her Pokémon but a break never hurt she supposed.

Walking into the gym, Maria noticed Ray, Koru, and Iris. Headed to the change room she got into her gym clothes before heading back into the gym. Herdier was speeding around the room with Espurr hold on tight until their trainer got back. The dog Pokémon stopped at Maria’s feet allowing the feline to slide off onto the floor. The two stood there looking up at Maria wondering what to do next. “I’m sure class will be starting soon.” She told them parking it on a bench along the side of the room. What was in store for them was anybody’s guess. Hopefully something that would get human and Pokémon working together in a fun activity.

PARTY

User Image Herdier ♀ - Lv. 16, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 13, User Image Trapinch ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageHerdier
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: User Image Leftovers : Restores 1/16 of the Pokémon's maximum HP (rounded down) each turn when held.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Take Down
                                              --> A reckless, full-body charge attack for slamming into the target. It also damages the user a little. << Type: Normal Acc: 80% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Light Screen
                                              --> A wondrous wall of light is put up to suppress damage from special attacks for five turns. << Type: Psychic Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageTrapinch
                                          Nature: Brave (+ Attack, - Speed)
                                          Ability: Sheer Force : Moves with a secondary effect are increased in power by 33% but lose their secondary effect.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Feint Attack
                                              --> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                              ► Sand Attack
                                              --> Sand is hurled in the target's face, reducing its accuracy. << Type: Ground Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Quick Attack
                                              --> The user lunges at the target at a speed that makes it almost invisible. It is sure to strike first. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 207
                                          OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:02 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class...
                                            Wearing : Gym Attire with a Messy Ponytail

Evelyn was awoken abruptly by a splash of water to her face. It was none other then Skrelp her new baby Pokémon. Not something she was enjoying but it beat falling out of bed. Though today she’d rather have just stayed in bed. Gym class was not her idea of fun like ever. Everyone who knew her knew that much. However, that didn’t change the fact that she had a class to get too regardless of her feelings. Her parents wouldn’t be happy to hear if she skipped out on the dreadful class of physical education.

Why did it ever have to be mandatory? Evelyn moaned as she got out of bed and got ready for class. Skrelp watching her every move. Coming out of the bathroom, messy hair and all she sighed. “Guess we better get going.” She told the water poison type. Picking up the Pokémon, Evelyn headed out of her dorm room and headed for the cafeteria. Once there the team got some breakfast. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. Adjusting her glasses as she munched away the Kingdra student wished she could eat slower. Maybe make time stand still? If only…

Heading out of the cafeteria, Evelyn carted Skrelp to the gymnasium. Yamask followed right behind the others in his silent way. Entering the gym, Eve put her bag down at the side before sliding down the wall to the floor. Maybe if she just sat there quietly nobody would notice her being there. Then she could just sit out. Not likely, not unless she could learn the skills of a ghost.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13, User Image Skrelp ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageSkrelp
                                            Nature: Mild (+ Sp. Attack, - Defense)
                                            Ability: Adaptability : Increases the Same Type Attack Bonus from x1.5 to x2
                                            Exp: 00/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Toxic Spikes
                                                --> The user lays a trap of poison spikes at the opponent's feet. They poison opponents that switch into battle. << Type: Poison Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Smokescreen
                                                --> The user releases an obscuring cloud of smoke or ink. It reduces the target's accuracy. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Water Gun
                                                --> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Feint Attack
                                                --> The user approaches the target disarmingly, then throws a sucker punch. It hits without fail. << Type: Dark Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 265
                                            OOC : - - -

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray shyly looked back over at Iris as she greeted him. He nodded and greeted her back "morning" he said softly. He watched as Iris waved her hand dismissively back and forth, before stating that Iris thought that she was going to be the first one here. She told him not to worry about it, and that he was her earlier so sleeping was free game. He pursed his lips, fiddling some more with his fingers "still... it probably wasn't the best idea" he admitted sheepishly. Iris then went on to explain that Koru came in a few minutes ago, and that she started playing basketball. Ray peeked back over at Koru as she dribbled towards the basket. She must really like basketball if she was playing it this early. His face turned a bit pink as Iris then stated that her shoulder was ready whenever he needed it "oh... no you don't have to I mean... doesn't it um... make your shoulder sore? Er I mean well... uh... oh... is... is that what friends do... m... me too! If uh... if you need my shoulder you can use it too!" he said, determined. If that was what friends did he'd let her use his shoulder too!

Iris then started to cheer Koru on, and Ray decided to as well. He looked over at Koru as she attempted to make a shot "g... go Koru!" he cheered. He felt a bit embarrassed about shouting that but it.. felt nice. However, instead of helping her it seemed to shock her instead. Ray froze, watching as Koru proceeded to miss the basket as she stared at them shocked. Was he not supposed to cheer her on? Was she mad at him for doing so? Oh no, what if she hated him now? Ray clutched his chest, panic written on his face. He knew he should have shouted! He just... wanted to make her smile again, but it had the opposite effect. Ray noticed something falling towards koru "Koru, the ball watch-" he shouted too late, as the ball landed on her head.

Ray watched as Koru yelled out in pain. He winced, frozen in place. Did he... did he hurt Koru? Sure he hadn't don't it himself, but he had distracted her enough for her to get hurt. He paled as she walked over, was she going to yell at him? Did she hate him. He closed his eyes waiting for it, but instead he heard her say that she hadn't made the best shot. He peeked his eyes open as Koru stood in front of him. He gulped "n... no I'm sorry! I made you miss I didn't... I didn't mean to distract you, I... I won't do it again I promise!" he said quickly.

Ray then watched as Koru commented on his dratini, and commented on how she was cute. Ray looked over to see Aqua with an pleased, but annoyed look. Ray fiddled with his fingers "er.. this is Aqua but um... she sort of has a er... attitude" he said, sighing as Aqua hissed at Koru. Aqua eyed Koru as she came closer, and introduced herself. Aqua eyes her before nipping at her fingers. Ray pulled away in time before Aqua could bite the poor girl "Aqua!" he scolded, before Aqua looked at him. Aqua tilted her head to the side, not looking the least bit regretful. Ray frowned "sorry, Aqua doesn't really like other people... I'm not too sure why though..." he murmured before returning Aqua into her pokeball.

Once that was done, Ray looked back over at Koru "is your head ok? Um... does it hurt?" he asked, leaning forwards to see if there were any visible injury. He pursed his lips before remembering what Iris said "oh! Um... if... if you wanna rest your head you... you can use my shoulder if you want! I... I mean you don't... you don't have to of course but um... well... friends let other friends use their shoulders if you need to! Iris taught me that" he said, smiling happily. He looked over at the other side of him, before pointing to his shoulder "you don't want to?" he asked, concern laced on his face.

User ImageUser Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
User Image

User Image
Move Set:
Wrap
Thunder Wave
Leer
Super sonic
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco was walking down the hall towards the gymnasium with Charmander, Murkow and the new addition to his team, Gible. Yesterday turned out very uneventful for him since he was not able to locate Skylar even when he searched the Supernatural Club. He really wanted to talk to her, but it seemed like the purple-haired girl had disappeared for most of the day. Usually he would just run into her without even trying to meet to her, but now that he was searching for her then she was nowhere to be found. Eventually he gave up his search and instead just showed Gible around the club while making sure he didn't make a mess otherwise Skylar would have his head. Heck she might even frame it on the wall like those hunters from the cartoons. Marco chuckled a little, it was still morning and he was being goofy. Today's schedule included Gym Class which would be nice to do some exercise since he hadn't really done any moving around since returning to the academy. Also the activity would be good for Gible and speaking of the dragon Pokemon, he was a bundle of energy. Charmander and Murkrow were more or less looking over the little guy, they were always playing with him and Marco was happy to see his Pokemon getting along.

Gible turned around and jumped into Marco's arms. The boy flinched a little from the pain of Gible's Rough Skin, but his cloths protected him from any scratches. "Ouch, careful little guy," the dark-haired boy petted Gible's head, one of the spots that wasn't really rough. Through some trial and error, Marco discovered that his Gible's rough spots were most of his body except for his head, belly, and tail; the rest of his body was rough so as long as he avoided those areas then he could safely play with his friend. However, Gible enjoyed giving hugs so he would often jump at him for a surprise embrace. Marco never blamed him, but he did try to remind to be careful when doing that. Another thing his Gible really liked to do was bite and chew on things. He would usually try to bite his head, arm or leg, but Marco discovered that was just another sign of affection. "No biting," Marco raised Gible in the air when he felt the dragon Pokemon trying to take a bite of his arm, "I need to get you a chew toy..."

Marco entered the gymnasium and saw that some students were already inside playing while waiting for the teacher. He needed to think of a plan to meet Skylar so he moved away from his classmates to a quiet area. He saw down with his Pokemon and took out his PokeGear. He could try to send her a message, but what should he write? "Oh hi Skylar, I really want to see you!" he had a feeling that would earn him a punch or some choice words from Skylar which might hurt more than a punch. If he was going to send her a message then he needed to really think about it. "Maybe just start with a greeting...'Good morning, miss Skylar'," Marco started writing the message on his PokeGear, "no that won't work...maybe miss Moore? Moore? Skylar?" at this point Marco was talking more to himself than his Pokemon which would probably have people thinking he was crazy, but then again a lot of his classmates already thought he was weird. "I haven't really spoken to her since the dragon attack in the Ice Rink...I don't know if anything has changed," that event had really changed how he viewed Skylar. They worked together to survive and she ended up getting really hurt to make sure they would both be alive. He also saw a side of her that no one else had seen. He could still remember the weight of her body in his arms as well as the image of her sleeping face. Marco stayed silent as he pictured her in his mind, but quickly shook it off and returned his attention to the message. "I better just play it safe...'Good morning, Moore. I wanted to talk to you about the Supernatural Club. Can we meet today?'...and send." Marco smiled feeling proud of himself for sending the message. He might actually see her in Gym Class today so perhaps sending that message was better for after class; oh well, hopefully she would receive it and they could talk in class as well depending on the activity for the day. Skylar would know what the best course of action was and inform him.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 20
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:
      ► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage