Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/31/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 pm
UPCOMING: ALBERTO EL PATRON PROMO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:29 pm

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

The crowd was settling from the last segment. Viewers at home were just now returning from commercial break. The audience was notified that El Patron was going to be speaking here tonight. Alberto stood in gorilla, watching the monitor. The camera was currently focused on the commentary team. Michael Cole lead the talk at the table, probably promoting the Network or teaching viewers how to download the TNW:R app for the 100 thousandth time. Here's a little drinking game for those of you watching at home. Take a shot each time Michael Cole mentions the Network or App. Take two shots whenever he teaches you how to use or download the app. Take three shots each time Cole tells you how many people have already downloaded the app or subscribed to the Network. I guarantee you'll have alcohol poisoning after the first hour. But I digress.. Cole finished up whatever he was discussing, and the camera angle switched to pan around the arena. "Realeza V2" would begin to play in the arena. The video packages of Alberto were showcased on the titantron and minitron. The crowd erupted in boos, as the camera focused on the entrance. Lillian Garcia, equipped with a microphone, would stand from her eat, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time: 'El Patron' Alberto del Rio!" She was no Ricardo Rodriguez, but she did do a decent job rolling the R on Rio. Car honks began to echo throughout the arena. Off to the side of the ramp, Alberto drove up in a nice luxury car. Michael Cole: Oh man. Look at that! Alberto's rolling out here in a Rolls Royce! Jerry Lawler: *weird memphis pig sequel*. Alberto would slowly brake, and then place the vehicle in park. Alberto would swing open the door, and rush out. Tonight, El Patron was sporting a light grey suit, with a white dress shirt with the buttons left open at the top. Around his neck was his signature white scarf, which has his initials, ADR, etched in gold. As Alberto made his way to the ramp, the camera got a nice shot of his vehicle. The camera then focused back on Alberto, who was now standing on the ramp. Alberto did his signature pose, spreading his arms wide, as gold sparks fell to the floor behind him. Alberto broke the pose, and began to walk down the ramp. He used his hands to slowly fan his face, almost taunting the fans. Alberto would turn left, heading towards the steps. Alberto, one step at a time, would ascend the silver steel steps. Alberto would enter the squared circle, taunting in the center. His theme would slowly fade away. The boos and rude comments from the crowd ere a lot more clear now. A TNW:R crew member who stood ringside would approach the ring, and hold a microphone up for Del Rio to use. This single moment right here was the closest this crew memeber would get to meeting ROYALTY. This was an honor and privilege for this man. Alberto del Rio snatched away the microphone, and shooed him away, calling him a filthy dog in Spanish. On commentary, Michael reminded everyone at home of Alberto's losing streak, and disappearance from TV, and even house shows following his loss in a Fatal-Four way match. He also plugged the app, so take a shot! Alberto stood in the middle of the ring, with microphone in his right hand. He stood facing the main camera, but would not look into it, as that would be breaking the fourth wall. Alberto stood with an arrogant smile on his face. The fans booed, but Alberto knew one day that these people would have no other choice but to respect him. Alberto was now ready to speak, as he lifted the microphone up to his mouth. "My name.. My name is Alberto del Rio," he started off with an old catchphrase. One he hasn't used in a while. "But you already knew that!" The crowd reacted negatively to this, expressing it in boos. Alberto got just the reaction he was expecting, as a wide grin grew on his face. "Everyone knows I used to talk all about my destiny. My destiny to become el Campeón del Mundo.. Champion of the World. And lately, you all say that its all a joke. You all make fun of my destiny. Y porque? Because I lose a few matches? La única broma es que lo que la gente duda de mi. My destiny is no joke! A few matches won't stop me. El destino de Alberto del Río se cumplirá." Alberto would pause, lowering his microphone. The fans booed, angry partially because they couldn't understand the Spanish del Rio was speaking. Alberto would bring the microphone back up. "But I'm not here just to remind you of my destiny. I'm not out here to just revive old phrases. This month is the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. I'm here to tell you.. Alberto del Río estará en Money in the Bank. Alberto del Rio is now the first participant in Money in the Bank. And Alberto del Rio will win the ladder match.. and will become the World Champion!" Alberto dropped the microphone and began to clap, with a large smile on his face. The crowd booed, thinking it was unfair for him to enter himself in the match.

xx  

Big Wool

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games