Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:18 pm
loth17

Huntress Aria

Rynn01

Android E1

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu returned to the village as he looked around curiously but thought it over. He looked at how everything was going with rebuilding and he began to help how he could, clearing debris with his blade if needed but mostly helped move things out of the way or helped anyone who needed assistance. When he soon noticed that their was someone at the gate, he noticed it was that woman before and he could sense the tailed beast inside of her, similar to his teammate's strange mix. He looked up at Mitsuki, "You're still resting?" he asked curiously, thinking about the battles that he has been in lately, and personally cutting that old hag Izanami in half in her own dimension was probably his favorite battle even if he pushed himself to near defeat.

(I gotta say that Rynn and Android, be careful not to post too much, it is a group rp, I had to read through a page and a half to catch up. sweatdrop Im not trying to be mean, its just I can't post as much as I wish I could.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izanami Uchiha

"Yes. But together I think..." Izanami swayed a bit before catching herself on a piece of building. "But first we need to rest. I used too much of my chakra during that fight." Izanami extended a hand. "Here take my hand. I will take us somewhere to rest."

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:16 am

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Revan tasted not just the rabbit, but pure harmony, the herbs and rabbit working together to make flawless flavor, it was beautiful. "Whoa, With this kind of cooking you'd make one hell of a wife" Revan commented while enjoying the cooked rabbit. This was indeed some good stuff.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:46 am
HealingAssass1n

Android E1

[Can't help it. If other characters besides Android and I were involved we wouldn't post so much. We were just really into it.]

Jade blushed, "Thank you." she continued eating until only the bones were left. She yawned and stretched, "I think we have to sleep here tonight."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Revan Okubo

Scavengers would truly be outraged at the fact that there we absolutely no leftovers from Revan's plate besides the clean bones. The storm continued to rage, the wind continued to blow with it's cold temperatures and snowflakes which flew like bullets from a rifle. "Yea, a nice rest would do." Revan agreed as he stretched before laying on his back. He covered his mouth before yawning moments later.
Rynn01

((Rynn's right. We are practically the only one's posting.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:36 pm
Android E1

Jade placed her bag down on the floor, she was going to use it as a pillow. Lucky for her she packed a small blanket, just big enough for her. She laid down to go to sleep. Pretty soon as was sleeping  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:20 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton dusted himself off as he sat up in the cave where he had finished setting up for the sealing of the One tailed beast, letting out a strained sigh he muttered to himself "Ugh I never thought I would be glad Orochimaru and Kabuto managed to succeed with those experiments" he slowly climbed to his feet as his first Puppet came over and helped him to a camping cot in which he fell into a slumber to recover his chakra and prepare for the coming battle

{Out-Of-Chakra: Thought i'd post a little earlier see if this prompts some of the others n_n" will say one thing not going to get full control for a while yet so i won't be entering full state or even cloaked state for a while yet XD}

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:27 pm
Monotonesword34
(I don't mind you defeating a tailed beast. But I think such a thing should not be done off screen. In case any other characters wish to aid or harm your efforts.)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:21 am

Revan Okubo

Revan's eyes closed as the cold wind continued to blow outside. He had dosed off to sleep with nice meal and warm fire that continued to heat up the room. There wasn't any snoring from this guy, he was a quiet sleeper.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:59 am
Android E1

The next morning Jade woke up early. She stood up and walked to the entrance to see if the storm had passed. The fire had already burnt out but it didn't seem cold. She placed her hands on the boulder and pushed it with ease outside. The sun was shining down on her, the storm was over. The outside looked like a winter wonderland.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:11 am
loth17
Monotonesword34
(I don't mind you defeating a tailed beast. But I think such a thing should not be done off screen. In case any other characters wish to aid or harm your efforts.)

Probably should have done this in the OOC thread but i will edit the post to him getting ready to fight it so if people do want to join they can, Sorry n_n"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan's eyes popped open, there was no fire and the cold snow storm had stopped. He stretched hard before standing up to see that the entrance had been open. Jade was already up observing the nice weather following the shimmering nightmare. "Good morning." his deep soothing voice greeted her.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:50 pm
Android E1

Jade turn to greet him, she only waved, she was enjoying the scenery too much. But she did step outside some more and looked up the cliff. The herb Jade needed only grew on the sides of cliffs and in high altitudes. This was going to be a problem, the sides of the cliff were slippery with ice. She was feeling frustrated. Making a fist with her hand she punched the very large boulder and it smashed into several pieces, crumbling on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan watched Jade's display of power, not in disbelief of it all. He walked out in a casual manner over all of the crumbled rock pieces., savoring the view of the beautiful winter paradise. He scanned his surroundings thoroughly before proceeding further.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:53 pm
Android E1

Jade looked over at Revan, "Good morning. Please excuse all the ruckus, I was a bit frustrated." she pointed to the top of the cliff, "I'm trying to get up there but all this ice and snow is making that very difficult."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff