[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:00 pm
Sasha was probably right, too many drinks was a bad idea but it always seemed like a great one after a couple. Best stop at one then and they'd had wine earlier too, the buzz of that had worn off now but still.

...Ah. "Um," Taavi gave an apologetic smile, "I don't have anything to make a lasagne in and I don't think I've ever made one, though I don't think it's hard? Um. So I would like lasagne but - yeah - nothing to make it in. Oh! Unless you have a dish we could use?" Taavi brightened slightly at the idea. "How far off do you live? We could fly over there if it's not too far, I promise I'll wait outside! Heh." Even if he wasn't allowed to go inside it would be kind of nice to see where Sasha lived, he knew where he lived after all. Because he was here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 pm
"No... I don't know if we do?" Lex puzzled out faintly what cooking gear he remembered seeing. "And it is a few hours away? I think? I never actually timed it." He hadn't had a reason to.. outside of can I get back within the day? Yes/No?  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:04 pm
"Oh? Oh well nevermind then, we can figure something out for tomorrow," Taavi replied with a small smile, mentally reassessing where he'd imagined Sasha living. Why had he thought he lived in the city? He had no idea but apparently he'd been wrong. "Okay, food's about ready I think!"

It had come out pretty well he thought, the jerk wasn't all that hot - he put extra hot sauce with his own - the Pidgey was tender and well cooked, and the rice hadn't gone all cludgy. The pretzel bread had been good too, still nice and warm thanks to sitting in the oven.

Once he'd cleared the dished away Taavi turned back to Sasha and tucked a braid of hair behind his ear. "So, um, what do you want to do now?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:51 pm
Lex finished his food with a pleased sound, it had been delicious and he felted sated perhaps a bit over full. "Mmh?" He hadn't considered that actually. Lex shifted, coming alongside Taavi and reached up to play with the braids. "Could take this to bed? If you care to."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:50 pm
Uh. Right then! Well it was probably good that one of them was direct, right? Taavi wrapped his arms around Sasha's waist, hoping that that was sort of an okay thing to do. "Um.... Yeah." He smiled, perhaps slightly nervously, and nodded. "I would care to." That had definitely sounded awkward but it probably didn't matter, Sasha never seemed to mind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff