Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2015- MURDER MYSTERY CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:35 pm
All the chaos of the books on the shelves provided no help for Book Smart. He eyed the now less crowded stairs as he carefully closed a book about palm keeping. Perhaps on the upper level there might be a clue or two of who the killer is. He started to go up the stairs, letting the lady phony go up before him.

"After you, milady."

E: Go upstairs

SOOO MANY BOOKS!! there must be more upstairs, Obi recons the more curious books be on the upper level.

elvyralani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm
A: Investigate the boxes

What a..uncharacteristically nice gesture on behalf of daddy this women's ward was, though these reports of the lland and the logging they were doing to make way for it was..well..one step forward, two steps back...

Curiosity compelled her to keep searching the boxes. What other things about Daddy could she uncover?  

Astraea Pandora

Crew

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:03 pm
Ruriska

Brass gave her a big doopey smile at the kiss (Barley swore she'll get her back for that).

He searched around the library for a while longer, even looking through some books to see if he could find out more about the medicine on the label. He found very little and without his fiance around, the library was becoming quiet boring. At least now he knew what the drug was.

After one last look around, Brass went up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:18 pm
C- Search the laundry room
"SO CUTE!" Paws squealed as she peeked down at the spider. "Bye bye Mister." She grinned, waving to the little arachnid as she set the vase back down.

Dissatisfied with his findings, Quarter Mane chewed his lip as he resumed pacing the room in the such of evidence. There didn't seem to be much upstairs from what he was finding. First a lumpy couch and now an angry spider. Of course, there was that strange figure outside... He shook his head and gave a sigh as he looked over the paintings.

Wait, where was Del? He hadn't seen the other stallion in the hallway when he left the lounge and it was clear he wasn't still in the art gallery or he would have seen him. "Del? Where did you go?" he murmured, gazing about the paintings. There must of been a secret passage in here somewhere otherwise he would of seen him leaving. He knew there must of been some on the second floor due to there being so many on the first!

Just as he thought it his eyes settled on the cut out eyeholes of one of the paintings. AH HA! "DELEGATOR I'M COMING!" He shrieked, lifting up the painting to bolt into the secret passage, which led to... A laundry room?! It smelled so weird and floral in here and totally not manly at all.

The stallion gave a snort, peeking into the washing machines and dryers.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

zippedsiren

Dapper Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:50 pm
Go up Stairs

Torts was nearly bowled over in her first attempt to go up the stairs. Now the stairs were permanently lowered though, she easily made it up to the second floor so she could begin to her new search there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:05 pm
Well! Everyone was just trudging up the so-called secret staircase NOW, weren't they? Well, Clementine wasn't about to be left out of the parade. It seemed everyone was zooming about, hiding things and looking over their shoulders--they were doing it just to vex her, weren't they? Well, she would not be vexed. She would go right up that staircase and be a part of all the rest of it! Hah! That would show them to ransack this mansion like drunk frat boys or children at a local, popular birthday party pizza place.

Huffing, Clementine went up the stairs.  

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:27 pm
Bright Blessings hadn't expected the brief struggle, briefly startled when he made it free from the hoard. Ah, well, that worked far better than he had thought! Flapping his wings, he glanced about, stepping to the side to allow other phony's in as he took in his surroundings. His eyes locked on the nearby reading room, deciding he'd attempt to search the location.

A: Search the reading room

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Treasure Hunter cursed under his breath as he realized just how mad these phonies were! All the pushing and shoving just to make it up there first looked like a joke to him.

There was a loud clang and the stairs were perma jammed. "Good, should've been like this earlier," grumbled Detective Gumshoe. He looked underneath the stairs' steps just in case there were stuff taped onto the underside.

And then up he went following after the massive line of phonies that went before him.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:12 am
A: Search the reading room

Edelweiss didn't really need to use the bathroom, which was why she ignored it and walked right into the reading room instead. There was already someone here looking through some boxes and rather than do her own investigating, she made a beeline for the sourfaced Penny Earned.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" She asked, sidling up in hopes of snooping in on something neat.

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:39 am
Seeing all the phonies on the stairs and fighting to get up, Sea Major turned around without a second thought and decided to instead go to the sitting room for a bit while it all calmed down, deciding to try and see if she could notice something within the mess. Surely it was hiding something right?  

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:42 am
So his daughter was still here. "Honey," said Pennybags with a nod. Man, Lemma could really admire how all-out this phony had gotten! "I...haven't seen much," he said, frowning. "An out of place gun in the trophy room is probably the most obviously connected to...anything suspicious." Other than that, there was, well, mouse droppings? The sheet music on the piano? Secret passageways? Well, they weren't quite relevant to the murder, just to getting around. Oh, maybe the stuff about the woman's ward. "I think Father was donating to a women's ward?" he ventured hesitantly.

He shook his head. "Have you found anything interesting?" he asked, smiling at his daughter. Sure, Clementine was the one who doted on her - Pennybags had always, probably, favored his son a little more, if only because they were so similar in temperament - but they were in this together, right?

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 am
Cutie Honey's ears perked up when her father mentioned a 'women's ward'.

"As in, where women go to have babies? I found a check in the sitting room that he wrote to a baby doctor." Cutie pulled out the check and showed it off. "I assumed it was hush money to keep a secret baby secret. If he was in the habit of donating the money though, that's probably wrong. No weird extra aunts or uncles for me," she finished with a tinkling laugh. "Thank goodness!"

Cutie debated keeping the rest of her information from him - after all, if more people knew what she knew, and maybe knew more, then they'd have a better chance of winning her inheritance! But she could probably let a little bit of it slide, and hope she got something good in exchange...

"When I came in here, I smelled almonds," Cutie Honey said carefully. "The smell seems to be gone now though. Isn't that weird?"

She'd wait for his answer, then head through another door that... probably lead to another bedroom (B)? But this house was weird, it could honestly lead to anywhere.
thyPOPE

[[I'm gonna be out for a lot of today, so I might not be around to make another post until after the next turn starts! Otherwise I'd wait for another reply and then do the choice thing. Sorry for the awkward narrative style this creates lmao]]  

theCorniest

Colorful Contributor

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:11 am
A: Return to the dining room

Diamante thought it was time to head back upstairs... somehow. If they went through the dining room, they could go to the sitting room again! "I'll go on ahead, dearie. Come meet back up with me and tell me what Wine About it says."

She'd already searched the dining room, but figured another quick look around wouldn't hurt. Diamante waved to Habeus Corpses, although they were busy with a case file... Now, where was that panel?
Yunonia
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:37 am
A: Go left and search what is probably a bedroom

That was a trip and a half but Don Calimari was finally back on his feet. (Diamond could do without flying for a little while after that adventure...) Patting his pocket absently to make sure he still had the key to the bedside table, the Don looked from door to door on the left. No better place to start than the start, he supposed.

(Scara you are amaze and also I have become incredibly invested in the spider war and voraciously await daily updates.)  

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:43 am
C: Skip searching the library and head directly to the stairs
It was a pretty swell passage, indeed! With all the little hooves pounding by, Vigorish was quite sure of the way to somewhere else - namely, the second floor. With the path clear, he dashed to the stairs, hot on the heels of the rest.  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff