Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs - Swinub Buddy No.]

Nord decided to take a break from exploring and called out to Bill who.. Nope. That was the same Swinub. He was sure of it. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his head, "You're cute and all, but I don't know..." No, he could hardly handle Bill.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:18 pm
Shaddaling

Bobbing around out there, what is it? Seaweed, that's what. (Booby Prize!)

Magician Arcana

Fleet as can! A Sneasel's about!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:37 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs - Passing Sneasel]

Nord affectionately patted Bill's head and stood up after his rest was over. A sneasel appeared, but they paid it no mind. Nord tossed a handful of food out behind him for the wild pokemon as he went.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:59 pm
Magician Arcana

What a cheerful looking thing! It's a Delibird!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:15 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha; keeping Lapras]

Seriously, singing with a wild Lapras; how cool could this day get? "That's too bad," Abel said to Sasha. Could he really not sing, or was he just shy or something? He didn't seem like the overly shy type, but in the end it really wasn't any of his business. Shrugging it off, he replied with a breath of a laugh, a rueful smile slipping into his expression. "While my parents would really love if I did, I don't think I ever could," he said with a shake of his head. "That kind of thing's not for me." Way, way too much attention, for one thing. "What kind of music d'you--"

A second Lapras abruptly broke through the water's surface around the food he'd scattered, swallowing all of it in one go, and Abel's sense of self-preservation made him draw back as the creature snaked its large head out close to his. It didn't seem hostile, though - far from it, judging from its calm, curious expression - so the blond relaxed a moment later and offered it a smile. "Hey there," he said as he pulled out the rest of his pokemon chow. "Come to say hello, yeah?" While he meant to toss the remainder of the food to it and even moved to do so, the Lapras had other ideas. It dipped its head downwards suddenly and bumped his fingers, and Abel had to hastily cup his hands to prevent the food from spilling all over his lap as the aquatic pokemon proceeded to carefully eat out of his hands. "I guess Taavi's friends had another friend," he noted aloud with a brief chuckle. Did this one sing too?

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:59 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs - Passing up Delibird]

A delibird? Nord smiled and waved a hello at the cute thing before moving along. Bill scampered beside him, chirping this and that in his cute eevee language. He'd head to the beach next and see what lay in store down there.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:02 pm
[Cove, Taavi and Abel] Not keeping Dratini

"Ehh, my talents are elsewhere, but I could sing something for you, if you promise not to laugh," Lex offered with an easy shrug. "I can see the reason they would want you to... but fame does tend to eat people." He paused thinking. "Lots of music... tending to the rock and pop, but techno and indie make in in there."

He paused and grinned, looking at the Lapras. "Pretty aren't they?" He said and snickered slightly as the large pokemon almost ended up in Abel's lap. "Mmhm, going to go out for a ride?" He questioned, missing the hopeful looking Dratini.

<> Lex shifted as his Flareon suddenly plastered against him, giving a displeased mewl. "Really, brat?" He sighed and gently touched the pokeball to Sideways nose, recalling him before he caused any more trouble.

He carefully tossed a few pieces of chow into the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:25 pm
Shaddaling
[Cove, Michiko and Oliver]

"Yeah... Its so confusing... Fixing cars and stuff is much simpler." Most people would say the opposite was true. She was glad to know there was someone else out there who had difficulty with training as well.

"Y-your... Um... Galvantula? Is really cute. I've only ever seen Joltik. It'd be cool to have one some day--Their ability to store electricity is really interesting." There were probably some cool gadgets she could make for the electric spider to play with. They might make good surge protectors for certain things as well.

"Seel! Seel!" The water type pokemon said between chewing kibble.  

Sao Kasai

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:26 pm
Magician Arcana

Well, hello there! What's this? A fluffy puff of a Swinub!

Shaddaling

Bubbling water, something's coming up! It's a Sharpedo!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:07 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs - Oh for... Taking the Swinub!]

"Swwwiiinub!"

Nord hesitated. He was near the beach now, but not completely. The sound of the Swinub was almost heart breaking. Bill even looked sad, gazing up at his owner with big, teary eyes. "Oh don't give me that look..."

Sighing, Nord turned and knealt down, offering a hand out to the little pig. "C'mon. Let's get you out of here."

"NUB!" Eagerly, it snortled and ran over, tackling him dead center and bowling the trainer over.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:29 pm
[Cove]

Nord continued to the beach and then to the cove. He was curious about what could be inside. Bill toddled beside him, chatting excitedly with his new Swinub buddy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:48 pm
Magician Arcana

Rolling about in the waters, tumbling over and over. It'd be called playful if it wasn't seaweed. (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm
[Cove]

Ah, that was a playful piece of seaweed for sure. How cute...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 pm
Magician Arcana

Citrine wondered where Izumi had gone. She looked around for the woman, but didn't see her on the beach. She went up to the cliffs and stated down to the coves. She waved at a trainer she passed, he seemed to be looking at seaweed.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:00 pm
Magician Arcana

Oh my, has someone drowned?! Is that a body?! No, no.. that's just some driftwood, wrapped in seaweed.(Booby Prize!)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff