Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:39 pm
roy moved his head around and lUser Imageooked for the source of the voice then got a confused look on his face " i swear i just heard your brother but where is he "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:49 pm
Skylar shrugged a little. "I heard him as well." He shurgged again as Haru placed a hand on Roy's left shoulder. "I'm right here." He smiled innocently as he watched the two of them. "Now would you mind explaining what your doing to my little brother?" He smiled trying not to hurt him. Skylar blinked noticing how Haru was acting. "Haru it's ok. He's not going to hurt us."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

roy jumped slightly when his shoulder was touche he turned his head that way his vision still blurry as he squinted to make him out " oh hey and i belive it is called a kiss the act of putting to lips together " now noticeing the hand on his shoulder the way it was he made it get off of him "i ask that you please do not touch me in such a way it could be seen as a threat " he said in a calm voice  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:05 pm
Haru let out a small growl removing his hand. "I could really make it seem like a threat if you'd like." He smirked softly. Skylar blinked as he hugged Roy even more shaking his head trying to ignore haru. "Let me just be happy Haru! You've been controlling me for long enough!" Haru blinked at his brothers our burst before Skylar took off into the house tears falling.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:09 pm
roy tried to grab skylar but seeing as he couldnt see he missed he turned to where he heard the brothers voice " help me get to the house since i gave your brother my sight and took his untill it wheres off i cant find anything well " he  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:14 pm
Haru rolled his eyes but helped him inside and up the stairs. "My brother won't want to see me so your on your own from here. I don't know where is room is." He looked away before walking outside needing time to cool off. Skylar was curled up on his bed a pillow to his chest tears falling as he hide his face. "Why won't he just let me be happy."  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 pm
roy kncoked on the door a few times " skylar its me roy im comeing in " he said somewhat seeing the small male curled up on his bed roy quickly moved to him pulling him into his lap rubbing his back  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:11 am
Skylar blinked feeling himself being moved before curling up to Roy his head hiding in his chest as he hugged him tightly. "Why does he not want me to be happy? I always let him be happy." He muttered to himself speaking loudly though to where Roy could still hear.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:45 am
roy sighed and stroked skylars hair soothingly " from what i can see even if it s not that well " making a small joke at the end " he seems to be jealous that you would let someone else be close to you i have seen this before with twins one is possessive of the other not wanting anyone or anything to get between them he is afraid he will lose you " he said kissing his forehead  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:34 pm
Skylar stayed curled up to him. "He only started acting this way after our parents died." He let out a soft sigh as he stayed curled up to Roy closing his eyes. "He's scared that if we let people get to close to us they'll kill us." He looked down as he whipped his eyes  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:47 am
roy lifted up skylars chin and wiped away his tears " i wouldnt dare hurt you sky and the only reason your brother would get hurt by me is if he forces my lets say mind " he then lowered his head sweetlly kissing skylar  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"Thank you Sir." He said and took the bottle fumbling a little bit with his newly bandaged hands. Taking the pain medicine was nothing new as he had to do it multiple times for the bruises and wounds his parents had inflicted on him.

Idly Mikhail wondered if he should get checked out for addiction.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Pats Mikhail's head as he stood up looking over at haru "make sure Mikhail you get enough sleep alright I've got to finish cleaning up then I am going to rest"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:37 pm
Haru looked at him before walking outside jumping to the roof laying down. He looked at the sky watching the stars his hands behind his head. Skylar smiled at him softly kissing him back his arms going around his neck as he blushed softly.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:41 pm
Aries the Lioness

The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks outside as he heard a loud thump on his manors roof "get off of my roof Haru now",sighs as he walks upstairs towards his room

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games