Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:10 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles"goodmorning and sir Trevor, I sent a few to clean up your home. I know many who are seeking jobs that are hard worker and loyal. Also a nurse maid to help with your son" He looks at her"My lady is all alright? Would you like me to decline the invite?"

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:40 pm
Trevor humbley looked at him with gratitude in his gaze,"Thank you sir you have helped me and my wife in more ways than one and you as well farrah", he comments. Farrah looks up abit startled and smiles at trevor kindly,"Anything for an old friend", she states before turning toward lucian frowning,"No I have to go I want you to come with though so incase something happens we can leave alot of things have been happening lately...", she turns back to her food and looks down at it frowning having lost her appetite she rises,"Will that be a yes Lucian?".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:03 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian nods to them"I will have them at your home and making everything ready for your return"He looks at her"I would love to join you mistress maybe I can dance with you to make you smiles"He nods to a maid who brought freshly back chocolate chip cookies

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:15 pm
Farrah nods and smiles seeing that she wouldn't have to attend alone and that she would be able to see how a fared dancing she was good at it of course she had to be it was in her bloodline to learn the ways of being a lady, and she assumed he was far more experience he probably new more dances that she could count on her fingers. She looked over at a happy Trevor and Sarah who seemed pleased about new servants and going home with their sons,"I bid you a good day Mr. and Mrs. Jackson", she bows slightly turns toward the maid with cookies and grabbed one not looking back though a gleeful smile had crossed her face now she must prepare to attend the party that night she would be needing to set out a good gown that she liked and discuss her hair with the maid. She heads up the stairs as Trevor and Sarah rise and bowing their thanks towards lucian head to their guest room to pack so they could go home.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:39 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian helps clean the table. He took a cookie and goes to check on the repairs being done

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:18 pm
Farrah goes up to her room and rings for a maid standing infront of her long mirror with a few gowns tosses on the bed she began to inspect which one she would like to wear. The green did look nice with her darker hair but the dark blue was beautiful as well. And she was still permitted to wear white concerning her age and martial status but she refrained from it as much as possible it was to flashy and gave off the vibe she was to innocent for her own good. She also adressed other light colors like a pink, pale blue, and yellow. She finally settled for the yellow gown since it was mid summer. She then sits down at her vanity while her maid plays with her hair for awhile they figure out which combination looked good with the dress on and after a few hours she was finally able to go down and have lunch and drink tea. She had all the preperations ready for tonight and she was happy she would have to remember to keep a straight face through and through at the party sweet yet authorative she knew she was going to be hit on most of the night by that collegues son... she just hoped she could make it through one piece without snapping out in anger. She did so hate clingy people. She enters the dining room and sits down to have lunch she notices that Sarah and Trevor were not attending so they must be going home soon very soon.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian walked into the dining room and walks up to her"would you like tea, juice or coffee?"He asked. His hair was still braided down his back which help to hide the points of his ears  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:13 pm
Farrah turned toward Lucian when he entered and listen to his request,"I would like tea please", she states looking down at her lunch she starts to eat the fresh salad that was placed there. She was glad this was a light lunch there would be alot of food tonight for a meal and assumed it was going to be packed, like usual they liked to host events every week it seemed someone somewhere doing something.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:11 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian nods then goes to get her some tea.He smiles as he makes it. Once it was ready he pours a cup and carries it out to her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:48 pm
When he brought out the tea she turned smiled and thanked him before taking it, she sips on it casually contemplating on the night that was to follow. she just hoped everything would turn out alright, her serious facial expression was rather strange to the passing maid but she wasn't paying attention. She set down her cup and states,"Very nice tea soothing".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian nods"you look to have needed something calming.At the party would you like me to stay by your side at all times?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:59 pm
Farrah contemplated on this it would be best... she didn't want alot of gentlemen approaching her and if they asked who Lucian was she would just tell them he was her Chaperon which he was... She nods to his question,"Yes it would give me a great peace of mind", she comments with a smile,"I think I will go read for a few hours and then prepare myself for the party", she rises and turns towards him,"I like your hair that way by the way.. I think it best you wear it that way at the party.. we don't want to scare anymore people with your little secret", she grinned.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:02 pm
]
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian nods then smiles at her words"You are very right. I wore my hair like this because I got tired of my hair getting in my face"He lets the maids clean up"Sarah and Trevor have return home. They thank you for your help and didn't want to burden you, They told me to tell you, that you are their son godmoter"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:24 pm
Farrah nods at his words,"Yes I assumed they would... but I wasn't sure...", she looked away for a moment walking past him,"I will be in my study send a maid to fetch me at 4 o'clock I will need a few hours to prepare to be ready and to arrive at a descent time at the party", she told him. And off she went to the east wing where she entered her office, she went over to grab a book she had been reading and then taking the candle on her desk she brings it over towards the fireplace area and sets it down on the side table. Finally seating herself she opens the book and begins to read the contents there.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:45 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian nods. He goes to his study and got paperwork done. as time flew by he sent a maid to her like she asked then he went to get ready. he washed and changes into a black tux  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff