Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

It didn't take long for Ichka to realize where they were heading and the closer they got the more uneasy she became. She knew well that Gurkiran's kind did not take well to the undead, especially since they were so into connecting with life...it wasn't like she'd be able to mask the fact that she was a vampire. Sure one or two didn't scare her much. But a whole clan made chills run down her spine. Especially after she had seen what Gurkiran was capable of.

As the village came into view she looked over at Gurkiran. "Ah... We're here..." She noted though that Gurkiran's facade seemed uneasy. She looked over towards the village and stopped abruptly as he continued. Well....this already isn't painting a pretty picture... a small sigh escaped from the blonde as she turned to their other guest. "How are you feeling?" she asked making sure she was okay to continue on her own while Ichka stayed behind a couple of minutes, wondering what to do if everything went to s**t. She'd had previous altercations with members although she hoped they'd be dead by now. Against her best judgment, she followed behind, entering a scene where her new companion was crying and an older male laid dead near him. She stayed quiet as she observed the room around them. The scent of blood filling her nostrils as she turned back to Gurkiran who now had dug into his skin and pierced it as the crimson liquid dripped out of his palms. As much as she detested helping people she knew she had a role to upkeep. She went over towards Gurkiran sensing rage building up within him. "Gurkiran..." Her voice was soft and it trembled as she gently put her hand on his shoulder. "Hey....what happened?" She figured asking was the best place to start.

Location, Location, Location: The Wild Lands
Who I'm annoying: Gurkiran and Lumis
How I'm feeling: Now what....
OCC:

════════════════════════════

xCyanRushx

Aizula

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:07 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════╗
X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
-Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Stopping in his work, the orc let out a ragged sigh before leaning back, and looking to the human before him. He narrowed hi eyes, questioning on the matter, and at the character all entirely. His warg raised its head with a low growl, but Xago placed his right arm around its muzzle, roughly scratching under its chin to calm the beast. Once the warg was satisfied, it got up from its spot, and headed further inside the shop to take its daily nap. The male orc shook his head, as the human finished talking. Looking past Klonus, he stared at the daunting castle in the distance.

A fowl smell made Xago sneer, and look away. Absently staring at his anvil, the orc closed his eyes. "Why not ask crimson lady yourself?" He was rather annoyed that he was being bothered, but also intrigued that he would still keep him company, where others flee. As he was asked about rather or not if he had fought or something along those lines, the orc looked up, as if remembering a fraction of his past. "Once upon a time......But past is past" He is an old orc, his tribe would deem him either elder at this point or he would do the honor in finding a worthy fight to die in.....

A shame he didn't mate to have a lineage, but a good death seemed good enough. Maybe this man could bring him his old glory back, and give him that atonement. Xago stood up, rolling his shoulders, and neck, letting the old bones crack. "Vashadan..." He groaned heavily. As the orc towered the human, he looked down at him unfazed by his title. "Xago....." He then extended his left hand as if to gesture the way to where the vice captain would reside in.

Leading the way to the castle, and arriving to the front gates, two guards stood post, intimidated by the orc who only growled at them. State your business! One shouted. "Crimson lady....recruitment....." Xago spoke through grinding teeth as he wasn't fond of them. The other looked to his partner, whispering how having an orc might benefit them, especially after yesterdays fiasco. Opening the gates! The other shouted, and granted them entrance. Xago looked down to his newly found acquaintance with a smirk, and awaited for him to take lead.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

MasamuneMaeda

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:52 am
MasamuneMaeda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❃Klonus Demi God Of Might&Magic❃

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

✵ As the conversation dragged on Klonus notice the Orc was not the talkative type. 'I guess I better tone it down a bit'' he thought. Klonus shifted his gaze to a low growling sound and what manner of beast was it? Then he wonders how it would taste but, it didn't look appealing. When the warg left Klonus gave Xago his full attention. When the Orc said why not ask her yourself Klonus shrugged and replied '' Perhaps we shall see...'' he said evenly trying not to sound too interested. Crimson was the color of blood well just another shade of red but blood none the less. ''Much bloodshed'' he mutters not that it bothered him such was the life of a mercenary.

✵ Klonus was a bit disappointed about the once upon of time remark '' The flames of the past never truly extinguish no matter how many times we try to snuff it out....Maybe my big friend we can find a spark for your fire once more.'' His tone resonated with optimism and kindness. When the orc did not shake his hand he hid his zodiac arm under his robe once more. Vashadan I guess that was some sort of greeting he mused as the Orc stood tall and strong. Klonus could appreciate the girth of this creature and even more so, as he knew he could use it in combat.

✵ Klonus fallowed suit after Xago lead the way but, soon after they were stopped by guards. They mutter to themselves as Klonus walked passed. The Demi god wore an expression of determination mixed in with a bit of confidants, after all adventure was just around the corner. He return the smirk with a nod as he headed for the location of this Crimson lady.

Traveling Theme 1: Toward The Horizon
Traveling Theme 2: Monsters In The Dungeon
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

✵Mood: Calm/Confidants
✵Location: Malaria/Market place
✵Thoughts: '' Hmmm "
✵Company: Xago
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Interdenominational sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image

Convel Lyall

Convel had snuck into this neat place and had been wandering around for a few hours now. So many different species, so many different things happening, all different kinds of people! It was all so different then his village, everything was so wonderful and there were so many different scents! Of course some were more overwhelming, many women he steered cleared of due to them smelling like they rolled around in way too many flowers, it was too much. Eventually he steered clear and snuck into a new place, he had no idea where he was but he was enjoying just looking around and taking everything in. Soon enough though a faint sound reached his ears, many people wouldn't be able to hear from the distance he was at but he could follow it perfectly. Eventually he reached the source of the lovely sound, a woman...he instantly ducked behind the wall and watched from a slight distance. The song was amazing and she sung it well, however once she finished he could hear softly sob and the scent of tears came from her as he slowly stepped out from his hiding place started a careful approach "Are you...OK Miss?" he asked cautiously as Convel weary of any sudden movements she might make, the last thing he wanted was to be hit again.

MasamuneMaeda

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image

Tahlia Winters

A little girl would be walking through the market without any supervision as she looked around from shop to shop, looking for something that interested her. Tahlia would look down at Hush "Do you see anything good Hush?" she'd ask the rabbit as she held him up to her ear for a moment before giving a smile and nodding her head "Ah yes, I could go for a pastry!" she stated before happily skipping into the bakery where several other people were looking around. Tahlia made her way over to a tray of tarts before taking several and walking out of the bakery a moment later.
She'd hear a man yell after her, a gruff older man who she could tell was the baker reached down and roughly grabbed her arm after saying many rude things. This had caused her to drop the tarts onto the ground as she glared up at the man
"You're going to regret that you old coot!" Tahlia stated before the grabbed hand began to give a dark purple glow as the ground around them warped and over twenty Imps were summoned and began attacking the people. Screams could be heard as the baker had his throat town out and the civilians scattered as some guards were overwhelmed by sheer numbers. Meanwhile Tahlia simply walked in the center of the group of Imp's, smirking a small bit as people were attacked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:18 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Unfortunately during her supposed relaxing hour, she consumed herself with work, causing her to loos track of time, as well as sobering up. She found her way back to being her old self, grumpy, demanding, but most importantly, took back her role as a vice captain. Setting the 110th parchment to the side, she dabbed her feather pen in the inkwell, and went on to the next page. These were documents sent by the church of her respected elders. The very old men who deemed her punishment to be whipped, literally, not the spanking kind mothers do to children who misbehaved, no. But, on the back that scared over the old scares from previous lack of loyalties.

Hearing a knock on the door, Aliyah sighed, and leaned back in her chair. "Come in." She groaned, placing her left index and thumb to her temples to rub in irritation. It was her lady-in-waiting who came inside. She announced that Aliyah had estranged visitors, a man, and a....Orc. "Wha-...?" Aliyah lowered her hand, and furrowed her brows in confusion as to why an Orc of all things was even present within the castle grounds. Before her lady would speak again to justify the situation, Aliyah raised her hand to dismiss her, and stood up. "That is all for now, I'll go greet the new comers, you are dismissed." Aliyah spoke firmly.

Her lady-in-waiting bowed her head, and left the room in haste. Aliyah sighed before standing up, as some of her servants tried to put some of her armor back on, Aliyah took care of the rest herself. Without another minute to waste, she hurried out the door, her steps echoed through the hall with intimidation. This entire day has been strange, so not only can she think about only the man with the pink hair, but now....an orc......Turning to one of the corners, she saw some of her solders cowering to the side. Honestly! "Ahem!" Aliyah cleared her throat, and stepped in front of the two new comers. "I have been informed you wished to see me, yes? To what nature is your visit?" She raised an inquisitive brow.

User Image

Merrily Mari

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

MasamuneMaeda

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:25 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════╗
X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
-Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

As they entered the castle, many of the other humans, be it servants or guards on to off duty, would gawk, and stare or flee in uncertainty with the Orc being allowed to roam next to his new found company. "Puny humans." He scoffed with a bit of amusement. It was quite curious as to how they would even be allowed. Then again, with all the earlier commotion, it did raise to question as to what happened. I mean, half the town is under construction, and blocked by the royal guards. So, something definitely went down.....and Xago wanted to be apart of the fight. With this new commoner at his side, promising such glory days to come, he better not be all bark and no bite.

Eventually they came around a corner, down a hall when a voice was being cleared, obviously in their direction. Xago stopped in his tracks, and looked to the crimson woman he had mentioned before. "See? Crimson lady." He looked to his companion before staring unfazed by the woman. For now, Xago folded his arm across his chest, causing his ripped muscles to flex out, and would remain silent for the entirety of this visit. Or, at least until spoken to.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image

Jodan tried to feign a smile at Amara’s question, letting out a light chuckle. “Y-you don’t have to worry about me.” He started. “I’m doing fine… honest.” Despite his words, he knew he wasn’t fine. He just hoped Amara didn’t see through the smiling mask that he wore. He hates making others worry about him, especially when it is something he would rather deal with by himself.

The young blonde snapped back to reality when she questioned what he was working on in his sketch book. “O-oh, this?” He asked in response, picking up the sketchbook and holding it up. A nervous smile appeared on his face as he scrathed the back of his head, his cheeks growing a bit pink. “I-I guess you could say that. I’m just working on some ideas, you know?”

Just as he finished, the door had opened up right when Amara was about to ask something, the bell ringing to signify another person entering the shop. “Welcome!” He said, just at the same time Amara said it as well. He glanced over to the woman and smiled. Guess great minds think alike? Or maybe they were such good enough friends to do things like that. If anyone didn’t know any better, someone might think they were together. Then Amara mentioned how she should take her leave and let him get back to work. “O-Oh… Okay… Well see you later Amara.” He spoke in a slightly sad tone, not too happy she was deciding to take her leave now after she had just gotten here. He did appreciate her visit though. He smiled back as she turned right at the door, mentioning something about bringing sweets later. “Alright, I look forward to it!” He called out to her as she left through the door.

Jodan then focused his attention back to the tall figure that approached him. The man seemed to be a young adult, likely around his age? And he looked handsome. And his white hair seemed to shine in the sun rays that shone through the windows. He almost seemed… enchanting. He couldn’t help but stare at this man for a bit, until he caught himself with his jaw hanging and his face blushing. He quickly turned around and shook his head. Damn it Jodan! You need to be more professional than this! He thought to himself, patting his cheeks with both hands, giving himself a light slap to the face to get himself back to his senses.

He turned back around to face the new customer and smiled. “Pardon my rudeness good sir!” He spoke up with a smile. “Again, welcome to my shop!” He greeted the man, again. He gazed at the man, seeing the smile of embarrassment on his face. He blinked a few times in confusion. And then he apologized. “A-Ahh! N-no need to apologize sir!” He said, waving his hands up frantically. “She was a friend of mine who was visiting is all.” He laughed nervously a bit.

The man then spoke about wanting to make a request for an outfit, having heard about his work from a friend of his. “Oh! Then that will make things easier then!” He replied, grateful he didn’t have to explain what he does here. Then again, he wasn’t sure how much this person was told. He reached down from behind the counter, pulling out a note pad to jog dow some details. He already had his sketch book out. Jodan would jog down some notes of what he wanted, and then he can draw a few rough sketches for him to choose from.

“I-In case you didn’t know… ummm…” He stuttered a bit. “My name is Jodan. M-may I ask for your name, sir? A-And then you can tell me what you want, and I can present you with a few rough sketches. Just so…. well you know… I can give you the best service I can provide.” He was glancing in every other direction away from the man, occassionally his eyes falling upon him before glancing away quickly. Come on Jodan! Why are you being so nervous! He’s just another customer right? He told himself in the back of his mind. He failed to notice his face getting a bit red from being so embarrassed. He coudl feel his heart beating a bit faster than normal. Wh-why am I feeling this? He questioned to himself.

My feelings: Nervous
                                      My location: Home / Sewing Shop / North Maldria
                                      People I'm with: Illyndrathyl Zaos
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the backside of his belt
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Aizula”

“Lucio_Bladesigner”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:44 pm
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Cairalei Looked below at the people walking about, with some form of mischief being caused about. She allowed her eyes to slowly dry its tears, when to her surprise, a voice came behind. With a sharp breath, she turned her head to see who it was, but then quickly looked away remembering the tears, and swiped them away with her right thumb. "Ah!...I......" She chuckled nervously, and looked back to the stranger with a weak smile. "I am. I'm fine........" Trailing off, and allowing an awkward silence linger, the elf looked away. "I was just........um......I was reminded who I am........and it hurt..." True but not entirely. Cairalei went to look back at the guy, hesitated, then decided to turn her full attention to him by standing up and facing him. Holding the lute low, she fiddle with the bridge, twisting the knobs while looking to the side before looking back at he strange male figure. "Um.....Who are you?"

She has never been caught crying before, let alone asked if she was okay. Right now, she was more cautious than ever. After that blow Hiyama dealt on her with cold words, she felt like she was a slave again, and had to be careful what she said, how she said it, ow she acted.....Basically she was on edge at the moment, and was afraid of over stepping, seeing as how that didn't go so well previously.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
Jodan
Mood
Developing a crush

User Image

• Illyndrathyl noticed Jodan's jaw hanging open, and his embarrassment only increased. He had to force himself not to fidget when he noted that the young man was also blushing. It made Illyndrathyl turn a nice shade of red as Jodan turned his back to compose himself. Jodan seemed to be an endearing sort of person, it reminded Illyndrathyl of the good in the world; and he smiled a little through the embarrassment once more as Jodan began to explain how the order would work. He listened intently, doing as Jodan was; trying to avoid staring for long. It really was difficult however. Hearing Jodan stutter was adorable, and Illyndrathyl wanted to reach out to put a hand on his arm and tell him that things were fine to try and soothe him. But he knew that others were not as tactile as he was.vSo he simply nodded and smiled, finding his gaze back on Jodan soon enough.

Shoulder length platinum blonde hair shone like gold in the light, framing a lovely face with eyes that sparkled like the most precious sapphires. Illyndrathyl fought back a sigh as he watched Jodan, temporarily snapping out of his daze as Jodan inquired about his name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jodan. I am the prince of Valoria, Illyndrathyl Zaos. Though, many just call me Illya." he started out with the confidence and poise of his royal blood, but slowly, he grew more embarrassed. "That sounds like a plan, then." he responded to the idea of stating some ideas. "I was thinking about a suit, something for a masquerade my parents will be throwing. Something elegant, but nothing to give away that I am the prince. I would rather mingle among my people as someone of a normal status." he explained. "I honestly don't understand how my blood differs from those of my people but...well, that's not something you need to hear about." Illyndrathyl smiled, but this time, it seemed to be filled with loneliness. 'Stop giving yourself away...' he told himself.

"I enjoy lighter colors but, in order to fool everyone, I believe I should don darker colors." Illyndrathyl thought about it carefully. He glanced back to Jodan, about to return to staring when he heard a great uproar in the market. His posture immediately straightened and he tensed. "Excuse me, but it seems there are people in need of help." he said quickly before exiting the shop. He quickly ran toward the screams, his face showing disgust when he saw the imps. He pulled his halberd from its' place on his back and easily wielded it with one hand to slice and imp in half. He then noticed a young girl wearing a red dress and hurried over to her. "You need to get away from here, it isn't safe for you." he said.

Illyndrathyl was unaware that this young girl was the cause of the panic as he left to cut down another imp easily. His steps were like those of a well practiced dance. He moved between enemies quickly, shielding citizens when he could. He didn't feel overwhelmed, he was back in his element...briefly. There were screams, and there was so much blood. Fire surrounded him and he stiffened up. He was back at war, his friend lay bleeding out in his arms. Suddenly his enemies were innocent civilians that he had to cut down.

User Image

Out Of Character: HOOOOOOO BOI

x

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Imps, Tahlia, and Illyndrathyl X X X X X X M O O D X : : XFocused X X X

User Image 🦋 User Image

User ImageUser Image
    • Nervously, Lacie marched to the castle entrance, stopping as an all too familiar smell quickly filled her sensitive nostrils. The smell of blood, and lots of it, being shed--and it wasn't too far. An inkling of her old self kicked into gear, tearing off her restraining holy bracelet. The moment Lacie was free from her self-placed shackles, the overbearing sensation of death loomed the area she presented herself. If the commotion not too far away didn't send people running, the look of determination on a woman as she summoned a sword and armor from her very own shadow was more than enough to make them move out of her way.

It didn't take long for her to find the situation that had caused the mayhem. In the marketplace, imps ran rampant, terrorizing the innocent citizens of Maldria. As a pair of imps went to go attack a young child and their parent, Lacie swung the flat end of her claymore against the imps' bodies, slamming them away from the now screaming civilians as they made their way towards safety. The look on Lacie's face was cold and calculating as she faced the imps as they got back up. Had they been here of their own volition, the intimidating presence of a descendant of a royal demon would be enough to ward them from attacking further. And yet, they continued their murderous pursuit, attempting to claw at her. She was quick to slice them apart, shaking her head.

'A summoner is here,' she thought to herself, biting the inside of her cheek as she acted fast, slaughtering as many demons that came into her path. It didn't take long for her to appear blood-soaked. The imps were weak to her, nothing but target practice compared to her century in the underworld. They seemed immature and weak, something only a beginning summoner would bother to summon. She felt bitter about the current situation she found herself in. Fighting demons wasn't on her to-do list any longer, in a city that is supposed to be protected by grand warriors nonetheless. The streets were stained with the blood of innocent civilians she couldn't protect in time. Men, women, children of all species lay limply on the floor, some still grasping onto what little life is inside them. All of the pointless bloodshed she was sure would thrill some of her more sinister kin from her father's side, but the girl who fought time and time again against those natural instincts stood today over the corpses of imps she would have perhaps allied with if she were any different.

Shaking her head at such thoughts, Lacie made her way through the torn-down marketplace, searching for whoever or whatever has allowed these imps to be free and terrorize the Maldrians,
      seeing in the center of the imps a man cutting through them and a girl with a strong demonic presence surrounding her, appearing to neither be harmed nor causing any physical harm. As she attacked the demons, she kept her gaze steadily on what few citizens remained. Her aura darkened with each imp she killed, her gaze unfazed by the screams of her newfound enemies.

OOC: n/a
      Lucio_Bladesinger"[/quote]
      [quote="Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 pm
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║The woman heard the angry shouts and grunts of the people she was pushing past, but Amara didn’t realize how hard she was pushing past the crowd until she saw vegetables flying in the air. She had expected a bad outcome, but the man she bumped into caught them with no sign of trouble at all. ‘Wait, he is a man, right?’ she watched him, taking in his appearance. This person was tall, not as tall as the man that entered Jodan’s shop, but still. She was just about as tall as where his shoulders are. The woman was used to it, a lot of people were taller than her, she was short for her age and what not. The man’s expression is what caught her attention the most. She was familiar with that look, he changed it rather quickly for her to comment on it. Before she could give her apology, the stranger was the first one to say it, but why? Amara stared at him with a confused gaze “What?” she said completely perplexed. “I’m the one who practically ran into you,” she said as she pointed at herself. Her red eyes stared at his hand before she hesitantly took it, shaking it lightly as she peered into his own cherry colored eyes. They were a different shade from her own, perhaps lighter? But they were certainly beautiful. “Uhh. Do you by chance need any help with those?” she moved her eyes away from his and looked towards his groceries. It didn’t seem like he needed any assistance, but she figured she’d ask anyway. The girl felt somewhat obligated after running into him.

Screams erupted in her ears from a distance. It didn’t take long for people to start running past them, yelling about monsters or something of the sorts. Amara wondered if it had anything to do with the events that transpired last night. “Elbrus?” she mumbled under her breath. Part of her wanted to run to the castle and give Hiyama a heads up, but the other part of her was like why? Amara quickly pulled the dagger from under her dress “Someone’s gonna get a stabbing,” she looked up at the pink haired man and gave him a smile “Excuse me,” she pardoned herself and made haste in the direction the people were running away from.

A child? A child was causing all this noise. I mean, she couldn’t seem to be needing help. The look on her face and position all read that she was behind this commotion, she couldn’t have been the only one to notice that, right? Amara watched as the pale skinned creatures were attacking and killing the civilians, not even the guards had a handle on the situation. “Well, looks like no stabbing today,” she placed the blade back in her holster and removed her gloves placing them inside her bag. As she moved her sight back in front of her, one of the little demons decided to jump at her. Instead of dodging the attack she made grab for its neck. “You have a face only a mother could love,” she gave it a tight squeeze as the thing began to squirm. Within seconds the imp turned into dust leaving Amara feeling energized. “Now that’s the stuff,” she grinned and ran over to an imp that was mauling a man’s face and gave it a punch in its own caving its facial features into its skull. “Who’s next?!” she shouted excitedly. Dropping her guard down just a little was enough for one of the little suckers to claw at her torso, ripping not only her dress but her flesh as well. Amara winced, but the anger she felt about her now ruined dress seemed to block out the pain “You little s**t!” Grabbing the demon by the head she slammed it into the ground crushing his skull on impact. Amara was done, her eyes focusing on the girl as she headed in her direction, pulling out her blade once again. Although, it troubled her seeing the man from the shop standing there with her. 'Could he be apart of this too. What about Jodan?' She felt her heart begin to race. Was he okay? Her mind being elsewhere, she felt the left side of her face being hit before she landed on the ground.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: Ugly demons ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 1 Month 11 Days

Blades252

Merrily Mari

Avacnela

Lucio_Bladesinger

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:24 pm

Zuki walked around the outskirts of South Maldria. She was beginning to get hungry and itching for some sort of excitement. She let out a very dramatic sigh and leaned back on an establishment. "I'm out of money.... great... Now what should we do?" She looked over to what appeared to be thin air. Her face expression changed into a rather irritated one as she placed her hands on her hips. "Oh ha ha.. very funny! Yes I'm the one with the problem and not you.... you know if you want to keep some company making sure I don't go hungry would be in your best interest." Zu crossed her arms over her chest and turned away from whatever she was talking to. "No I don't wanna hear it don't you dare....wait...what?" She turned and backed up from the establishment she was leaning on. "Grand opening...huh?" Zu walks towards the front door and tries the handle. Locked... She peers through the window and then back towards the street. She knew well picking the lock out in the open would not be the greatest idea. "Go check inside and tell me if anyone is in there... while i check to see if there is another entrance" Zu began circling the business and after a few minutes she ended right back at the front door. She sighed. "No luck out here... Try unlocking it from the inside.... I know i know just try.. a surprise... what surprise... ugh your impossible...as long as its not people....just do it....." She began hearing the bolts move or chains she wasn't sure but she just wanted in. She tried the door knob once more and it opened. She giggled happily. "You did it!" As she entered she looked around and closed the door quietly behind her locking it just in case whoever owned the place returned. There's got to be some sort of food or cash or something here.... She began to poke around opening and closing things trying her best to leave things as they were before touching them but trying to be quick as well. "You mentioned something about various rooms...right?" To her surprise she got a very different voice answering her. She turned to see a new face and she gasped as she backed away quickly. "Wh-who are you?" The ghost simply returned the question in an annoyed tone, which would be natural. He, of course, had been there way before Zuki had shown up and had more right to the question. "I-I am simply here for food...so if you can show me the way to the fridge..... that would be amazing... " she said laughing nervously and cowering at the figure. "W-wait...you're a s-spirit.... heh heh heh...i aint afraid of you!" Zu boasted as she began to gain ur courage back. What can you do to me? Just show me the way and I'll be out of your hair."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      He knew his words stung her, even though he wouldn’t intentionally hurt anyone. He is just blunt about what he says, and doesn’t care to take a lighter approach in his words. Hiyama watches as Cairalei left the room, but not before she requested that he send her any information about Elbrus to her room that she is currently staying in. “Of course.” He spoke as he nodded, just as the female elf closed the door behind her. He could hear her footsteps echoing away, until there was silence. He reaction was rather cold as well, as expected. He was sure that she’ll come around though, and move past the pain she may be feeling now. He let out a sigh, leaning against his desk, crossing his arms. It was true however. He can’t let his heart become clouded with such feelings. Especially not after that time long ago. His gaze drifted off to the side of his room, as he seemed to be deep in thought.

He tried romance before, but he could never understand it. Just seeing Cairalei acting the way she has been before, reminded him of dark times that he would rather forget. He still held the scars of a love long lost deep inside. He can’t allow himself to have such feeling again, not when he is where he is now. The role he has is far too important to allow himself to be distracted by such things. Of all things, he felt frustrated. He felt irritated.

He stepped out of his room, figuring he should go outside for some fresh air. Maybe check on the mystic wing training grounds and see how the spellcasters are doing, and perhaps provide them with a sparring partner. After some time, he found himself on the training grounds of the Mystic wings, where he could see several spellcasters practicing their art, some stopping to greet and bow to him before returning to what they were doing. “Alright then. Whoever wishes to test their skills against me may step forth. Give it everything you’ve got.” He spoke out, catching the interest of a few who then made their ways towards the tall elf. This would help elevate some of his frustrations, but he won’t go all out. In fact, he figured he won’t have to use any of his magic.

The young spellcasters all came at him with various spells, in unison, as if they had planned it already. But it was a mere coincidence since they were feeling eager to see how they fare against someone of his strength. Maybe they’re hoping to overcome them. He moved about, dodging the attacks while he his arms remained poised behind his back. When he got close to a few of them, he spun around, swinging his legs and knocking those few to the ground. He paid careful attention as to not get any dirt on his clothes, as he likes to be kept clean.

He felt the ground under his feet shake a bit, and directed his attention towards a wave of mud heading right for him. How dare someone try using that on him. Flames erupted around him, pushing back the mud wall as Hiyama jumped into the air, landing right in front of the one who dared use such tactics against him. If that spell had hit, he would have been covered in mud, and he was not about to let that happen. He sent a flaming palm strike into the man’s chest, sending him flying back and rolling across the ground. Had Hiyama gone full force, the man would have been dead. But he made sure to hold back enough so as to not kill him. Though he did sustain some damage from the strike still.

With a sigh, he stood up straight, glancing about him as the other spellcasters began to back away, terrified to face his wrath they had just witnessed. Well, guess it’s time to take his leave. “Someone should take him to the medic wing.” He called out, gesturing to the unconscious man on the ground.

My feelings: Sill somewhat agitated
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Leaving Mystic Wing
                                                      People I'm with: No one
                                                      Out of Care:

“Avacnela”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:16 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X place X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X people X X X X X X M O O D X : : X . . . X X X

User Image 🍎 User Image

User ImageUser Image
    • The girl before him seemed confused by his mannerisms. “What?” Her confusion was heard through her voice, as well. “I’m the one who practically ran into you.”

"Nonsense, miss," He spoke calmly. "A lady should never have to apologize to a man such as myself."

She was enchanting in an almost inhuman way such as himself. Her pretty white locks of hair, perfectly peachy pale skin, vibrant red eyes, and the attire of someone who has a taste for fashion. She was a truly mesmerizing beauty. When she took his hand, it seemed gentle, perhaps he would even describe it as graceful.

“Uhh. Do you by chance need any help with those?”
      When she peered at his groceries, he couldn't help but smile at the offer.

"By all means, my lady, I would never ask for you to worry yourself with a task so undermining," He spoke in truthfully sweet words. Asking someone to assist him in such a chore would be a low act on his behalf. He strives to be independent, unless his desires deem himself in an otherwise situation.

The smell of blood hit Markus' nose long before he could hear the screams. Quickly, his focus went from his groceries and the girl to the direction of the later screams.
      "Elbrus?" The girl beside him seemed occupied in her own thoughts as she pulled a dagger from under her dress.

"Someone's gonna get a stabbing."

More and more, a part of Markus felt more enchanted by this woman. However, now was not the time for that. He looked at the bracelet on his arm, contemplating removing it. “Excuse me,” The girl left with more than obvious intentions.

As she left and more people poured into his direction, Markus shook his head. It seemed like the man had no other choice other than to remove it. Upon doing so, his aura began to darken. Unlike his sister or father, it felt much less intimidating, perhaps only causing fear in humans. After all,
      his body count was much smaller than theirs. He escorted the bystanders out of the way, making sure as many as possible were gone before creating a wall illusion to prevent the oncoming imps from moving forward in the marketplace. Not being one to carry his weapon on himself at all time,
      he bit into his hand, drawing blood and using it to form a sharp scythe and destroying them with as much restraint in himself as he could allow. A part of him desired the bloodshed, but another part of him knew he should know better.

The pink-haired half demon made his way throughout the market, catching up with the now injured mysterious woman. By now, his true presence had become apparent. From a istance he saw her get hit by an imp, pushing her to the ground and igniting enough motivation for him to move forward in attack.

"Forgive me, miss,"
      he said one last time before stepping in front of her, attacking the imps. Unlike his sister he saw in the distance, he struggled to defeat the monsters in large droves. Once three had jumped over him, causing him to fall on the floor as well, Markus spiked the blood to surround himself, unfortunately staining his white coat. He growled in a low, harsh tone as he attacked more,
      staggering from the blood loss already as he stared at the little girl in the middle of the chaos with a strong demonic presence.

[x]

OOC: N/A

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games