Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:22 pm
"Cross my heart and hope to die!" she smiled "Always the same"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:20 pm
Rose smiled and nodded. "Alright. Thank you, Senya!" She hugged her.
Alphonse looked at her. "Another sigh?" Lenn shrugged. "Yeah..." Edward laid down. "What's wrong now?"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:26 pm
"Teehee" She giggled "So, do you want me to reintroduce you to Alphonse?" She smiled back to Al.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:09 pm
Rose shrugged. "Um... I already.. Know Alphonse..." She was quick to say this, for she did not want to meet him.
Lenn shook her head. "Just worried about Rose..." Alphonse frowned. "So, she is afraid of me..." Edward and Lenn shook their heads. "No she isn't!"  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:15 pm
"No, what I meant was, to renew the introduction....To make things easier for the both of you, the fact that you were scared of him made him sad, so reintroducing him to youand you to him would make things all new again, just like a cicada." Senya smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:34 pm
Rose shrugged. "Umm... Alright..."
Alphonse shook his head. "Yes she is!" Lenn shook her head frantically, tiny tears in her eyes. "Stop! Alphonse! She is not!" Ed looked at Lenn.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:10 am
Senya jumped off the bench and grabbed Rose's hand, nearly dragging her to Alphonse "Time to renew your friendship. ahem, Alphonse, this is Rose, and Rose this is Alphonse."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:04 pm
Rose shrugged and kept quiet. Alphonse blinked. "Renew our friendship...?" Lenn and Edward sighed.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:33 pm
"yes, just like in a library, you renew a book if you want it to last with you longer." Senya smiled, sitting on Al's lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:09 pm
Alphonse blinked. "Huh?" Lenn looked at him. "I think she means that we wants you and Rose to be friends... Again." Rose shrugged and sat down beside Lenn. Alphonse blinked. "But we're already friends." Rose chuckled as Edward stared at Alphonse. "In Senya's eyes, you two are distant."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Senya tapped Alphonse's chest "What Edward just said..... Just be freinds again, it'll be easier on all of us and we'll have a more fun time"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:55 pm
Rose kept quiet. "...Distant?" Edward looked at Rose. "Just... Do... It..." Lenn sighed.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:34 pm
Al stuck out his hand to Rose and smiled "I wont bite you Rose"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Rose hesitated, then shook his hand.
Lenn sighed. She's not happy... What's wrong? she thought. Edward stared at Lenn.

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:35 pm
Al sighed "I am going to the next train cart for now" "I'll come with" senya and al went to the next cart  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff