Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:14 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
~Molested, murr~

Halloween, the S-corp s**t, Christmas, Easter.. Blegh. And the random ugly exchange items... v.v;
Eeeh... maybe. I'm not sure which ones I have and don't have anymore. Heh heh. *continues to molest the Sheol. a rub here, and a squeeze there. can get away with it because he is twice favored by Sheol; once for being a disciple, and again for being a bull* x3
*wonders if being a male white tiger gives me brownie points*
Actually, I only get away with it because I have a reputation for doing whatever I want, despite the consequences. xd I'll probably get kicked in the nuts for this later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:16 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
~Molested, murr~

Halloween, the S-corp s**t, Christmas, Easter.. Blegh. And the random ugly exchange items... v.v;
Eeeh... maybe. I'm not sure which ones I have and don't have anymore. Heh heh. *continues to molest the Sheol. a rub here, and a squeeze there. can get away with it because he is twice favored by Sheol; once for being a disciple, and again for being a bull* x3
*wonders if being a male white tiger gives me brownie points*
Actually, I only get away with it because I have a reputation for doing whatever I want, despite the consequences. xd I'll probably get kicked in the nuts for this later.
oh, i have a reputation for thinking something threw too long xp *scritches Sheol*  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:18 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
oh, i have a reputation for thinking something threw too long xp *scritches Sheol*
Heh heh heh, well there ya go! Don't think about it, don't ask if it's ok, just DO it! =D Give her booby a squeeze while you're at it. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:19 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Heh heh heh, well there ya go! Don't think about it, don't ask if it's ok, just DO it! =D Give her booby a squeeze while you're at it. mrgreen
^^ *does it, liking this new style of lack of thought*  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:23 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Now all that's left is to wait and see her response. While we wait, let's continue the molestations! *squeezes one of Sheols bewbs while Araclast squeezes the other*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:25 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Now all that's left is to wait and see her response. While we wait, let's continue the molestations! *squeezes one of Sheols bewbs while Araclast squeezes the other*
Squishy *lightly grabs her a bum sheek with the other paw* still squishy! ^^  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:28 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Ooh, really? *grins and grabs the cheek that Araclast isn't* You're right! =D *squeeze squeeze grope grope*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:31 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Ooh, really? *grins and grabs the cheek that Araclast isn't* You're right! =D *squeeze squeeze grope grope*
*feels around not looking at what im doing and feels up Megido leg* what are these doing on a she...*bludhes* eh sorry  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
*feels around not looking at what im doing and feels up Megido leg* what are these doing on a she...*bludhes* eh sorry
>_O Watch where you're gropin', buddy-boy. *pokes the tiger*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:36 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
sorry dman i didnt know pulls had souch strong thick robust...legs  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:40 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
xD Well ya learn something new everyday, huh? *nudges Araclast*  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:48 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
yup, feel free to grope me i like the attension ^^  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
I might take you up on that if I were not a straight bull, Ara. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:54 pm
I go away to eat, and I get molested like it's going out of style.

~Smacks them both~ Shame! Ask next time! I'm not just a sex toy, yanno. ~Scolds the bull.~

Sheol Zone

Araclast

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:56 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
I might take you up on that if I were not a straight bull, Ara. mrgreen
Oh im sorry im used to *gets smacked* ow..i dont see many strait furries around xp  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games