Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CB100

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:48 am
"Damn this is not good the worst place to be is in the city.There are a lot of people here and this probaly were the hunters live" ,he thought angrly."I cant remember the way back to the forest this very bad i cant allow people to know im a lycan if they do i must kill them" he thought coldly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:14 pm
Name: Kalysta
Race: Fallen angel
Personality: quiet and shy unless she gets to know you then she is funny and random and just luffs to have a good time
Powers: can heal
apperance:User Image
bio: has had a rough past parents were murdered right infront of her and was beaten and bruised and left to die lucky found a way to take care of herself and stay alive. she doesn't trust people and has been living alone in an old abandoned apartment in the city . . .  

penguin_ruler

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:16 pm
Name: caralor
Race: turtle.
Personality: lethargic and sarcastic
Powers: levitaion, is physchic, and knows how to use a microwave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:31 am
Name: Alilea
Race: Elf
Personality: Kind and friendly, yet not naive. Determined for her set goals.
Powers: Random Elemental Magic  

Anaya Mithaleil

Anaya Mithaleil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:39 am
At the border of the forest, a rider on a horse approaches the town. The rider is cloaked with a green cape and it has the hood over it's face. The uniform is also green but a bit darker coloured. The cape and blouse are decorated with some silver ornaments. The horse is as white as snow and has bright coloured eyes.

When the rider enters the town, it takes the hood off. The rider is a girl. Fair with long blonde hair and iceblue eyes. Her ears are pointier then those of humans. she is an elf, a messanger from the elves inside the forest. But she decided to move to the human town. On the back of her horse she looks around while her horse is impatiently turning small circles and not standing still. The elf get's off the horse and lays a hand on it's nose, the stallion immidiatly relaxes then the elvengirl looks around for a stable for him to stay while she arranges the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:49 am
Name: Wraith
Race: wraith
personality: dry humor, can be quite evil or rather helpfull depending on the mood. Mocks a lot, grins evily a lot, laughs a lot, glares a lot and likes to use weapons.
Powers: Can go from being a human to a matterless, shadowy wraith form. Black breath, mind control, and can give people a serious case of the creeps.  

Wraithgirl

penguin_ruler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:44 pm
*walks around the city looking for food and a new place to stay*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:23 pm
"im guna make me a burrito, bc iiii, kno how to use a microwave." said the turtle haughtily. [tries to press buttons] "aaargh,ahh!! my tiny little claws cant push ze buttons!" .....[gets the stick]  

jazzy says yarr

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:18 pm
[sits on top of a bookshelf, eating] "mmmm, i heart burritos ^___^"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:16 am
[swims in tank]  

jazzy says yarr

jazzy says yarr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:16 pm
[eats a bug]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:38 am
Name: Heero Yui
Race: human
Personality: i cant think
Powers: can pilot a machine called a gundam mobile suit  

aznboihuy

aznboihuy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:39 am
justinatheyea
[eats a bug]
*watches u eat bug*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:17 pm
oOoDaMitsBoi
justinatheyea
[eats a bug]
*watches u eat bug*

[slowly raises head in yor direction to look at you]....0.o?
[goes back to eating bug]  

jazzy says yarr

WingAngelo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:58 pm
Name: Wing
Race: Unjudged (mixed breed of angels and devils)
Personality: Usually quiet, thoughtful to others, helps others when neccessary, can get along with others if possible, and is usally thinking of some one...the one he loves... Mahiete...
Powers: Is a skilled swordsman/gunsman/mage/martial artist, can also transform into various powerful forms, such as his ultimate transformation, "The Lord of Unjudged, True Form"!

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games