Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Kouenki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:27 pm
Hello. My name Kouenki. I love Kingdom Hearts. I even own a keyblade. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:09 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild.  

Xamria Tachibana

A__Fallen__Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:50 am
'Spose it's time I got round to an intro.I've been here for a little bit but ain't done much.This will hopefully mark me being more active.

Name's A__Fallen__Angel,call me Fallen to make it easier.I'm 13,I wasn't
invited by anyone,came here of my own free will!
I'm utterly obsessed with Final Fnatasy(own I to X-2),Kingdom Hearts(own I,CoM,II),Gundam WIng(got the series and movie! biggrin ) and some anime and manga gives a helpful dose to imagination.
Please excuse me if I say random things or make a few mistakes! redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:46 am
Konnichi Wa, I'm fallenxcrimsonxrose, but I'd prefer to be called Mira. I've been a kingdom hearts fan since it came out although the best one in my personal oppinion is KH2, because I'm an Axel fan girl. But when it comes to KH my devotion is the same as it is for FF(Final Fantasy) things, endless. *bows before the creators of FF & KH* At anyrate that's about it on me. ^^ *bows & leaves*  

CandlelightsChaos

Inner Scout Mars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:27 pm
Hi everyone. I'm kairi and i'm a major kingdom hearts and final fantacy fan ^^. Pm me anytime, I forword to meeting everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Hello, I'm Santhas, and I've loved Kingdom Hearts ever since the beginning, and have played every game all the way through. I just got invited so I thought to drop in and say hello to everyone. surprised  

Santhas

~La_travieza_fresa~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:41 pm
YAY!!!!!!
im not.......new.... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:49 pm
Hey-O.
Despite what people may think, I DON'T have a heart.
^^
Kudos.  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

~La_travieza_fresa~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:06 pm
Morgana13
Hey-O.
Despite what people may think, I DON'T have a heart.
^^
Kudos.
LOL i do.....but i dont use it much....(stupid) (me....) xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:25 pm
welcome new peeps!  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:41 pm
Hello, I am Alchemy Puppet, I am one of 7 puppets of Gaia and I am honored to be here. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:54 am
Hi everyone. smile My name's Ruka (Thanks for the invite, Ashelux!)

Let's see. I'm a really big fan of the Organization (in particular, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, and Xigbar). I've actually cosplayed Axel for halloween last year, and I'm going to do it again for the german halloween/Marti gras (Fasching), as well as my new Demyx costume. So yeah- I like to cosplay too. smile

I'm an amatuer voice actress (I've been cast in a few anime fandubs and I'm working on some VGCats dubs just now), and I'm also an artist. I'm currently working on a Kingdom Hearts fancomic.

I think that's about it. ^3^  

xMovedx

xin-chan89

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:38 am
Hi ^^ I'm xin-chan89 but xin for short =P Lets see....the first squaresoft game i played was FF7 and was hooked on to all of their games from there. I've gotten through all the KH games so far and FF7 onwards (except X-2....cant believe they took out summons D: ) anyways I'm 17 and apparently i'm in hell thanks to my school =.=;; I'm up to my knees in homework =.= so u'll see me around but not as often as most people =P oh!! and one more thing *gives ashelux cake* it said feed u right? o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:47 am
Hello. I'm ChibiViola, but you can call me Chibi or Viola!? XD;
I love Kingdom Hearts and nice to meet you all?! o_o (I don't know what to say!)  

ChibiViola

Hilarious Gekko

Spectabulous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:02 am
Hello all, I'm `Esque, but you can call me Mayu or Mer.
I am in love with Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2) and FF too.
Not much more to say here... Uhh... I like to sing?
Alrighty, nice to meet you all.
^_^

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games