Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
When you're the Vice Captain of the official guild of a major online entity.

Also, when you're a crew member of said online entity totally not getting paid by the Vice Captain to retrieve deadly sanples of different viruses and stuff *cough* <_< >_>;  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:27 pm
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
When you're the Vice Captain of the official guild of a major online entity.

Also, when you're a crew member of said online entity totally not getting paid by the Vice Captain to retrieve deadly sanples of different viruses and stuff *cough* <_< >_>;

He'd probably pay you if sanples were real.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 pm
Yeah, Kiwi KoolAid doesn't count. I mean, what's a guy gotta do to get a viral mutagen around here?  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:39 pm
Too much survivor horror in general actually.
I walked in to work, and the mall was empty, and deadly quiet. I ran into Canadian Tire and hid for a minute before my manager asked me what I was doing. And I went off on a tangent about every gawdamn horror movie with ozmbehs starts with deadly silence and everyone was all gone and I thought I'd have to shoot you all in th heads once you were re-animated !  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

bbaIla

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:18 pm
When you see Jill in your sleep o.o  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:13 am
- When you've set up your computer so it emulates what an Umbrella desktop would look like (loading screen, log in screen, the works) And your error message reads in a female electronic voice " The self-destruct system has been activated... All Employees please evacuate to the upper levels..."

- When your College colors are a variant of Red and White, and when you visited said college thats the first thing you thought of. (Or if your college is in a mountain valley with a super good bio-engineering department)

-When you buy a red leather jacket, have it tailored and embriodered with a Valkyrie that reads "Let me Live" so you can wear it on a normal day.

- When you get sad because the desktop theme you found doesnt work right on your computer.

- When you talk down to someone, you call them "dear-heart".

Just some of my favorites!
(Pssst... I fit all of these... haha...)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:20 am
...When you have a dream that you're Jill and you have to fight Nemesis.

(This actually happened to me a couple nights ago...it was weird...but cool whee )

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 pm
When you name your dog cerburus.
when you start to sleep with nail clippers to use on crimson heads.
When you become a cannibal.
When you start moaning every five seconds.
when your little brother suddenly gets the idea that its okay to eat people.
When you start to sleep with a magnum revolver under your pillow.
when you dye your skin red and let your nails grow really long.
When your thumbs fall off.  

CrossM16

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:11 pm
CrossM16

Either that, or you're a Greek Mythology nut... Or you think you're Hades, the ruler of the Underworld.
CrossM16

You could have leporacy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:10 am
You might play too much if you go around injecting things into people to test its properties on human beings.  

thevainess

CrossM16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CrossM16

Either that, or you're a Greek Mythology nut... Or you think you're Hades, the ruler of the Underworld.
CrossM16

You could have leporacy.

i meant it like when your in the stage of turning into a zombie, flesh starts falling off. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:10 pm
CrossM16
i meant it like when your in the stage of turning into a zombie, flesh starts falling off. burning_eyes
I just haven't seen any thumbless zombies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CrossM16

That's because I haven't cut them off yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:44 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
CrossM16

That's because I haven't cut them off yet.

That makes me think of how much it would suck to be a zombie leper... What's the point anymore?  

underweargnome

Helena Poe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:29 pm
Canas Renvall
(I actually want a pair of those. :XP smile

When you see Wolverine and say "Aw, the Garrador got his nails clipped." (Seriously, Wolverine's claws are like, a third of the size of the Garrador's. xd )

Oh, for real. I just said that to my boyfriend the other day, and he freaked...he's a RE fan, but also LOVES Wolverine (he went shirtless for Halloween and put butter knives between his fingers and made me gel his hair... xd ).

You know you've been playing too much RE when you start to get paranoid and jumpy when you're in a big house at night, pointing your fingers like a gun and spinning around in a circle when you enter a room (which I do-- Jill complex, haha).

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games